LEEDS 2014 WOW

2»

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,086
    pdalowsky said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Great show but please no for a vault release. Needs to be pre 2000 or something that has no official bootleg after 2000. 
    Like Wembley 07 ;)
    Is that the whole floor 10c gig
    Yes
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    Great vibe
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    pdalowsky said:
    vant0037 said:
    Hot take here, but I enjoyed Milton Keynes more.  Both were great shows in my favorite country to visit.
    I'm not sure if I've heard the Leeds show yet (will seek it out based on this thread though) but MK sticks in my mind for the number of times Ed has to tell the crowd to chill out. Did it feel particularly intense in the crowd?
    Not really, I was Mike side on the rail and it wasnt an uncomfortable show at all. Think there were a few moments early on when the crowd was a little fired up but it was quite an intense early part of the set. Ed also had his rant later on LOL.

Ive certainly been in far rougher PJ crowds. 

We were in front of Ed about 3 people from the rail. When Breakerfall started the squeeze was rough. I was there with 5 other people and I didn't see them again until after the show. There were literally people crawling under my armpits from behind me to get closer to the stage. I held my ground for about 30 minutes then slid back about 15 deep where it was much more enjoyable. F'n great show, though.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    pdalowsky said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Great show but please no for a vault release. Needs to be pre 2000 or something that has no official bootleg after 2000. 
    Like Wembley 07 ;)
    Now we are talking. Great show too
    Kearnsy
  • ikiTikiT Posts: 11,052
    eddiec said:
    pdalowsky said:
    vant0037 said:
    Hot take here, but I enjoyed Milton Keynes more.  Both were great shows in my favorite country to visit.
    I'm not sure if I've heard the Leeds show yet (will seek it out based on this thread though) but MK sticks in my mind for the number of times Ed has to tell the crowd to chill out. Did it feel particularly intense in the crowd?
    Not really, I was Mike side on the rail and it wasnt an uncomfortable show at all. Think there were a few moments early on when the crowd was a little fired up but it was quite an intense early part of the set. Ed also had his rant later on LOL.

Ive certainly been in far rougher PJ crowds. 

We were in front of Ed about 3 people from the rail. When Breakerfall started the squeeze was rough. I was there with 5 other people and I didn't see them again until after the show. There were literally people crawling under my armpits from behind me to get closer to the stage. I held my ground for about 30 minutes then slid back about 15 deep where it was much more enjoyable. F'n great show, though.
    I musta been right next to you.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018