re: Vault 11 shipping begins 6/30/2023

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    I wonder if Las Vegas 2000 would sell. Obviously, it'd be far down the list since it's already everywhere, but it was a special show.

It'd definitely sell to the completionists, but to everyone else?

It probably would sell, but I'd prefer to see unreleased things come out on vault releases. I thought that was the original theme... release things that were previously locked away in the vault?
  • bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 237
    Great news! 
  • bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 237
    7 week turnaround has to be a new record? (Pardon the pun) 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    bazfromoz said:
    Great news! 

Great news indeed. And they are still taking orders on the Vault 11 vinyl. 
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    Got my tracking# on Friday. Nothing but good shipping vibes for this one, please!
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,812
    Zod said:
    I wonder if Las Vegas 2000 would sell. Obviously, it'd be far down the list since it's already everywhere, but it was a special show.

It'd definitely sell to the completionists, but to everyone else?

It probably would sell, but I'd prefer to see unreleased things come out on vault releases. I thought that was the original theme... release things that were previously locked away in the vault?

Exactly. The purpose of the vault should be exactly that.

With one exception: Benny. Black vinyl. $150+shipping. Everything above and beyond the normal vault cost goes to YouthCare.

YouthCare would make an absolute friggin' fortune.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    Got my tracking# on Friday. Nothing but good shipping vibes for this one, please!

• drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    Received today 
    drfox said:
    Received today 

Sweet! B)
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    Well this is a new low, even by Music Glue’s standards. Package arrived completely open on one side. I have no idea how it’s arrived unscathed. 
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,273
    Wow. 
    tino_11 said:

Well this is a new low, even by Music Glue’s standards. Package arrived completely open on one side. I have no idea how it’s arrived unscathed. 

Sweet zombie jebus! :o

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    The best thing about this shipping now is that we now get an additional 6 months to debate whether or not the vault is continuing!!
    :lol:
  • brianjonesbrianjones Posts: 236
    Unleash and spin this black circle!
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    My copy arrived today
    Kearnsy
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,086
    tino_11 said:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018

Spinning it right now, with a plaster on my finger after it gave me a viscous paper cut - talk about Blood!
    Nature drunk and High
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 910
    Same here, open side. The Vinyl is sliding out of the box with no help at all

• brewdog123brewdog123 Posts: 649
    damnn
    Atlanta, GA 8/7/00...Atlanta, GA 4/19/03...Columbia, SC 6/16/08...New Orleans, LA 5/1/10...East Troy, WI 9/3/11... East Troy, WI 9/4/11... Atlanta, GA 9/22/12...Greenville, SC 4/16/16...Nashville, TN 9/16/22
  • CornishManCornishMan Posts: 447
    Robbert said:

That's three of us then because mine came like this as well!  Thankfully the record was fine!
    London #1 2000, Reading 2006, London 2007, London 2009, London 2010, Manchester #1 2012, Manchester #2 2012, Manchester 2012 (EV), Milton Keynes 2014, London #2 2017 (EV), London #1 2018, London #2 2018, London #1 2022, London #2 2022, Manchester 2024.
  • ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 272
    tino_11 said:
    After seeing this happen to two people here, I'm legit having anxiety that my vault will slip out during shipping, never to be seen again 😭😭😭
    Out for delivery in Montreal!!!!!
  • canuck79canuck79 Posts: 128
    Vault 11 has touched down in Toronto!
    "Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
    ----
    1998 - Montreal 8/20
    2003 - Montreal 6/29
    2006 - Boston 5/24, Boston 5/25
    2008 - Mansfield, MA 6/28
    2009 - Toronto 8/21
    2010 - Buffalo 5/10, Berlin, DE 6/30
    2011 - East Troy, WI 9/3, East Troy, WI 9/4, Toronto 9/11, Toronto 9/12, Hamilton, ON 9/15
    2013 - London, ON 7/16
    2016 - Ottawa 5/8, Toronto 5/10, Toronto 5/12, Boston 8/7
    2018 - London, UK 6/18, Milan, IT 6/22, Chicago 8/18, Chicago 8/20
    2022 - Hamilton, ON 09/06, Toronto 09/08, Nashville 09/16
    2023 - Chicago 09/07, Austin, TX 09/18, Austin, TX 09/19
    EV Solo
    2008 - Toronto 8/13
    2011 - Detroit 6/26
    TOTD
    2016 - NYC 11/7
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,806
    Nice these are getting delivered! My tracking number still says order received, but it has not moved into delivery mode. Maybe soon!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    I've got a Canada Post Tracking # for it now, but it hasn't made it into Canada yet. hopefully next week :)
    Arrived in Montreal! Well packaged.  No issues. Still has crappy inner sleeves; highly recommend to change asap to mofi. 

Will spin this bad boy in a few hours !!!
  • wookieboywookieboy Posts: 25
    Robbert said:

That's three of us then because mine came like this as well!  Thankfully the record was fine!
    Make that four of us at least - mine was shipped to the UK by Music Glue and was also totally open along one side when it arrived.
    Arrived in Montreal! Well packaged.  No issues. Still has crappy inner sleeves; highly recommend to change asap to mofi. 

Will spin this bad boy in a few hours !!!
    Quick listening observations after disc 1 :
    this is da bomb!! 
    The records are flat and clean and the sound is pristine. 
    When comparing with the the many versions I have (original dissident box, the downloads and various bootleg cd & vinyl), this is the best audio I have heard; in short they hit it out of the park! 
    I don’t know the quality of the original source, but that’s the best I’ve heard.  Everyone’s part comes out distinctively. MM’s leads jump at you on evenflow. And Eddie 94 is everything you remember it to be and then some! 

To me the clearest live PJ vinyl i have so far is LA Forum (I have vault 1-2-6-11, 2legs, 10legs, give way, thirdman, drop in the park, unplugged and others I have sold along the way. And Benny, but that one is on an island of its own), but this is as solid as LA to me; if not more. I’ll need to compare further. 
    Really stoked that they released the full concert
    The crowd presence seems clearer and the the performance jumps at you. I dare you to stand still while listening to RVM!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    Arrived in nj. Packaging was great.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......