St Paul song request

124»

Comments

• Ummm so great. Some tears… amazing!! Thank you!!!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • One last thing…. We were in GA. Got in line way too early. Great spot right near Ed just behind the people on the rail. GA was amazing…and my daughter got a tambourine! 

I am not sure if she enjoyed I am Mine, Got some or getting the tambourine more! What an amazing weekend. Memories for a lifetime. And was amazing healing during I am Mine. Thanks again to the band and all that bumped. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    edited September 2023
    One last thing…. We were in GA. Got in line way too early. Great spot right near Ed just behind the people on the rail. GA was amazing…and my daughter got a tambourine! 

I am not sure if she enjoyed I am Mine, Got some or getting the tambourine more! What an amazing weekend. Memories for a lifetime. And was amazing healing during I am Mine. Thanks again to the band and all that bumped. 
    @cincybearcat Wow. I think I was standing right next to you. I assume your daughter was the one in the Cincy shirt with her hair in two little buns. I was right next to you in the Cure shirt. I was impressed at how many songs she knew. Glad she got the tambourine - though a bit jealous. But I am so happy you got your song. 

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    One last thing…. We were in GA. Got in line way too early. Great spot right near Ed just behind the people on the rail. GA was amazing…and my daughter got a tambourine! 

that is amazing. so happy for you and your daughter. what an experience. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    Fantastic to see :)
  • GlowGirl said:

@cincybearcat Wow. I think I was standing right next to you. I assume your daughter was the one in the Cincy shirt with her hair in two little buns. I was right next to you in the Cure shirt. I was impressed at how many songs she knew. Glad she got the tambourine - though a bit jealous. But I am so happy you got your song. 

Yes! Hi! Everyone in line and in GA was so nice! She did get annoyed when some people near us were talking shit about Last Kiss though ;)

Her first fav Pearl Jam song when she was just a toddler still was Got Some. Her face when she recognized it was priceless.

And while I fully expected to have a bit of an emotional rollercoaster during I am Mine, when she turned around to me crying it was almost too much. 

Again, thanks to all. All PJ shows mean a lot to me, this one a bit more. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • NGL, I teared up a little when they played it. Thanks for sharing Keith’s story (& your grief) with us. I feel fortunate to have been there for that moment.