Comments

• JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    I saw this announced on Instagram before I saw your psst., but either way, this is an awesome shirt. I wish I hadn't overpaid for the London show version last year, lol.

Please do more stickman variants! 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Nice. Like seeing this. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,381
    :clap:
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,812
    Cue the outrage from the "fans" who claim to be 20+ year fans and just now are figuring out the band's values.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,151
    Cue the outrage from the "fans" who claim to be 20+ year fans and just now are figuring out the band's values.
    You should start a thread getting mad about it then argue with yourself 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,693
    +1. My wife got the the Hyde Park one last year at the pop up shop, but they were out of my size. Thanks for doing this again. 
  • Going to order this whatever but wondering if it had the Hyde Park dates like last year Santos?
  • Going to order this whatever but wondering if it had the Hyde Park dates like last year Santos?
    Nothing on back, as far as I know? They arrive next week, if all goes as planned.
  • Hagrid7575Hagrid7575 Posts: 184
    What I love about this ...the band probably knows there will be some backlash somewhere over the shirts. But .... zero Fs given. 

• motleygunnermotleygunner Posts: 186
    pjl44 said:
    That would be an interesting Venn diagram. 10C members that are so morally outraged by a Pride shirt that they protest it publicly on a paid PJ message board. 

• axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 456
    Is anyone familiar with the y-sizes? Any recommendations for a 9 y/o at 1.40 meters (and rising)?
  • Going to order but why wasn’t this released pre-pride month similar to how the Halloween shirts are done? 
  • theebradnesstheebradness Posts: 280
    This is awesome! I ordered one for each member of my family. However, they should have put these up last month so we could wear them during Pride Month. maybe someone at Ten Club forgot to click submit?
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    edited June 2023
    Great shirt , but poorly thought out as anybody outside the US won’t receive them till the month is over. Actually looks like noone will receive them til July. 
    Post edited by Horse2345 on
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    Really wish PJ could get these in a wee bit earlier.  We are 9 days in Pride month already but I will be ordering this to wear year round.
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,292
    pjl44 said:
    That would be an interesting Venn diagram. 10C members that are so morally outraged by a Pride shirt that they protest it publicly on a paid PJ message board. 

Like binoculars surely?
  • What I love about this ...the band probably knows there will be some backlash somewhere over the shirts. But .... zero Fs given. 

+1
  • all sizes back in stock.
    slh
    pjl44 said:

It happens all the time on other social media outlets, but I bet a lot of them were never fans to begin with.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    edited June 2023
    What I love about this ...the band probably knows there will be some backlash somewhere over the shirts. But .... zero Fs given. 

+1

+2

The "stick to music" crowd...ok, like Even Flow? Worldwide Suicide? Cropduster?

It never ceases to amaze me.

Didn't Mike cross-dress a lot in the early days? How'd they miss that, if they were fans "since the early days."

Many of them were probably seen with their TFG flags dancing to RATM.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
  • apirk72apirk72 Posts: 501
    pjl44 said:

It happens all the time on other social media outlets, but I bet a lot of them were never fans to begin with.
    Nope tons of trolls who just spam social media anytime certain things come up.  Probably because they used the word pride there will be hundreds of comments from right wing homophobes trashing the band because that is what social media has become for so many.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,761
    Awesome! :smiley:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,086
    Nice shirt!!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 Posts: 899
    all sizes back in stock.
    slh
    Thank You!
  • yosiyosi Posts: 2,985
    That’s a steep price for a T-shirt. Still got one. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,931
    Horse2345 said:
    Great shirt , but poorly thought out as anybody outside the US won’t receive them till the month is over. Actually looks like noone will receive them til July. 
    🙄

No good deed goes unpunished.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

edited June 2023
    apirk72 said:
    pjl44 said:

Nope tons of trolls who just spam social media anytime certain things come up.  Probably because they used the word pride there will be hundreds of comments from right wing homophobes trashing the band because that is what social media has become for so many.

Exactly. I've been blocked by so many of those "free speech" snowflakes that I've lost count.

They can't even explain why it's supposedly bad to be woke.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178

Stickman Pride Shirt

Last month, Ten Club released a limited edition Stickman Pride-themed shirt. Thanks to everyone who contributed, we were able to support three different organizations, including Lambda Legal which provides legal services for the LGBTQ+ and the issues they face, The Trevor Project, a non-profit focused on suicide prevention for the LGBTQ+ community, and The National Center for Transgender Equality that advocates to change policies and society to increase understanding and acceptance of transgender people.