Face Value Ticket Exchange (F2F)

Comments

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    JojoRice said:
    I'll be dropping a pair of St. Paul night 1 tickets at 10:30 eastern this morning.  Section 116 row 26. 
    These are going up in 15 min....
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • canuck79canuck79 Posts: 128
    canuck79 said:
    Thank you to whomever dropped the lower bowl SEC 107 N2 CHI tickets for face value this morning! 
    That was me...enjoy the show!
    Thank you!  Way better than the 10C seats (SEC 302, row 4) that I have/had.
    "Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
    ----
    1998 - Montreal 8/20
    2003 - Montreal 6/29
    2006 - Boston 5/24, Boston 5/25
    2008 - Mansfield, MA 6/28
    2009 - Toronto 8/21
    2010 - Buffalo 5/10, Berlin, DE 6/30
    2011 - East Troy, WI 9/3, East Troy, WI 9/4, Toronto 9/11, Toronto 9/12, Hamilton, ON 9/15
    2013 - London, ON 7/16
    2016 - Ottawa 5/8, Toronto 5/10, Toronto 5/12, Boston 8/7
    2018 - London, UK 6/18, Milan, IT 6/22, Chicago 8/18, Chicago 8/20
    2022 - Hamilton, ON 09/06, Toronto 09/08, Nashville 09/16
    2023 - Chicago 09/07, Austin, TX 09/18, Austin, TX 09/19
    EV Solo
    2008 - Toronto 8/13
    2011 - Detroit 6/26
    TOTD
    2016 - NYC 11/7
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    I'll be dropping a pair of St. Paul night 1 tickets at 10:30 eastern this morning.  Section 116 row 26. 
    These are going up in 15 min....
    Tried listing these but TM wasn't cooperating.  Shocker I know.  Will try again later. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    FLR5, row 10 are available for Austin 2
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 323
    GlowGirl said:
    RB16012 said:
    Dang I just got an upgrade for Austin N1 and now Ticketmaster thinks I'm a bot!?!? Anyone else have this happen to you?
    Yes. That happened to me. I was told that if you refresh too fast and too often TM will block your IP address for around 24 hours. If you get too many temporary blocks then they will permanently block you. When I was blocked on my computer my TM app still worked on my phone. So see if that works. But don’t click fast too many times or refresh anything continuously or you will be blocked again. Everything seems to be working now again for me, so I have to be very careful in terms of refreshing pages. 
    I fucking despise this company man. Had a drop set up, nailed it, just spun at checkout and nothing. Turns out, it thought I was bot. So basically, the only fucking way to get tickets is to refresh constantly and be as fast as possible (i'm 0-11 with tickets in cart), but not toooooo fast or you get flagged as a bot. Fucking hell. I'm about to just punt and wait for closer to the show and hope for the best. Its just impossible right now.
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,424
    jwc6160 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    RB16012 said:
    Dang I just got an upgrade for Austin N1 and now Ticketmaster thinks I'm a bot!?!? Anyone else have this happen to you?
    Yes. That happened to me. I was told that if you refresh too fast and too often TM will block your IP address for around 24 hours. If you get too many temporary blocks then they will permanently block you. When I was blocked on my computer my TM app still worked on my phone. So see if that works. But don’t click fast too many times or refresh anything continuously or you will be blocked again. Everything seems to be working now again for me, so I have to be very careful in terms of refreshing pages. 
    I fucking despise this company man. Had a drop set up, nailed it, just spun at checkout and nothing. Turns out, it thought I was bot. So basically, the only fucking way to get tickets is to refresh constantly and be as fast as possible (i'm 0-11 with tickets in cart), but not toooooo fast or you get flagged as a bot. Fucking hell. I'm about to just punt and wait for closer to the show and hope for the best. Its just impossible right now.
    It's a hard lesson to learn but I think that waiting until close to the show is the best bet. It has never failed me yet. Way too frustrating when the shows are this far out.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    jwc6160 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    RB16012 said:
    It's a hard lesson to learn but I think that waiting until close to the show is the best bet. It has never failed me yet. Way too frustrating when the shows are this far out.
    Yep, I was just trying to upgrade and ensure I could sell my others. At this point, i'm happy to pay double for closer seats. If I get better seats and get stuck with my uppers because its too close to the show, whatever. Its just a shame we have to deal with the TM bullshit. They are just fucking with us on the checkout process. If you pay their ridiculous prices, your tickets are held and you have a timer with a set time to checkout. Not for F2F though, you have to keep battling the whole way and essentially get lucky as hell. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,946
    jwc6160 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    RB16012 said:
    Yep, I was just trying to upgrade and ensure I could sell my others. At this point, i'm happy to pay double for closer seats. If I get better seats and get stuck with my uppers because its too close to the show, whatever. Its just a shame we have to deal with the TM bullshit. They are just fucking with us on the checkout process. If you pay their ridiculous prices, your tickets are held and you have a timer with a set time to checkout. Not for F2F though, you have to keep battling the whole way and essentially get lucky as hell. 
    Perfect example of why they should tier the pricing if they intend on selling 300 level nosebleeds to 10C members.  You're not the only one that would be willing to pay more for better seats.  A ton of these 300 levels for $162 won't sell and they'll be staring at vacant seats anyway.  There's already a glut on F2F.

bbiggs said:
    jwc6160 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    RB16012 said:
    Perfect example of why they should tier the pricing if they intend on selling 300 level nosebleeds to 10C members.  You're not the only one that would be willing to pay more for better seats.  A ton of these 300 levels for $162 won't sell and they'll be staring at vacant seats anyway.  There's already a glut on F2F.

Agree. I don't need front row by any means, but i'd def pay up to move closer. There is just way too big of a spread between face value and the TM "Premium" price. I'm not paying that. Limiting transfers to 10C members only would help. That way, if I wanted better seats and someone was willing, I could set up a deal on my own. TM would never allow that though. They wouldn't get their cut. Its crazy that after all of these years, I'm no a PJ forum bitching about TM in 2023. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

jwc6160 said:
    bbiggs said:
    jwc6160 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    RB16012 said:

Agree. I don't need front row by any means, but i'd def pay up to move closer. There is just way too big of a spread between face value and the TM "Premium" price. I'm not paying that. Limiting transfers to 10C members only would help. That way, if I wanted better seats and someone was willing, I could set up a deal on my own. TM would never allow that though. They wouldn't get their cut. Its crazy that after all of these years, I'm no a PJ forum bitching about TM in 2023. 
    But what do I know, I'm just a fucking bot apparently........
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• BrndoggyBrndoggy Posts: 7
    Question.  Has anyone else ran into issue when trying to sell that at the end after you pick which card to put it on it does not let you press the sell button?  I have tried everything…added cards and edited but i can never get it to allow me to do the final step.  Any help would be appreciated.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    Brndoggy said:
    Question.  Has anyone else ran into issue when trying to sell that at the end after you pick which card to put it on it does not let you press the sell button?  I have tried everything…added cards and edited but i can never get it to allow me to do the final step.  Any help would be appreciated.
    You have to have both an active bank account and credit card entered in order to submit a sale. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • I had to add my checking acct and it worked.
  • I‘m from Europe  and don‘t have  a US bank account or a US credit card. I can't put my tickets on sale and Ticketmaster won't tell me how to resolve the issue.
    84/2401/236
  • BrndoggyBrndoggy Posts: 7
    Brndoggy said:
    You have to have both an active bank account and credit card entered in order to submit a sale. 

THANKS!!!!   Will try now
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    Brndoggy said:
    Brndoggy said:

THANKS!!!!   Will try now
    whats that listing for?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 828
    bbiggs said:
    jwc6160 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    RB16012 said:

I posted a pair of seats as far as possible from the stage for Tuesday night in Chicago and they sold in a couple of hours. I suspect people shouldn't be eating these.
    kaw753 said:
    bbiggs said:
    jwc6160 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    RB16012 said:

I posted a pair of seats as far as possible from the stage for Tuesday night in Chicago and they sold in a couple of hours. I suspect people shouldn't be eating these.
    I'd say it depends. I'm fully prepared to eat my Austin uppers if I can get lucky and more lowers are available closer to the show. I've given it a shot on the few days F2F has been open, but its nearly impossible and not worth it. I would suspect that if more become available closer to the show and I get lucky say, 1-3 days prior, my uppers aren't going to sell for $162 a piece that close to the show. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    edited May 2023
    jwc6160 said:
    kaw753 said:
    bbiggs said:
    jwc6160 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    RB16012 said:

I'd say it depends. I'm fully prepared to eat my Austin uppers if I can get lucky and more lowers are available closer to the show. I've given it a shot on the few days F2F has been open, but its nearly impossible and not worth it. I would suspect that if more become available closer to the show and I get lucky say, 1-3 days prior, my uppers aren't going to sell for $162 a piece that close to the show. 
    I think uppers for the Texas shows will have a good chance of selling even last minute because they are much smaller venues (14k-15k) than Minnesota and Chicago (~20k). I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of unsold uppers for Minnesota and Chicago night 1. As bbiggs mentioned, these are already starting to pile up. They might have sold within a couple of hours when F2F first opened but now that a bunch are starting to sit buyers won't have the same urgency. At least with Chicago people have the option to sell at a loss. 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    jwc6160 said:
    kaw753 said:
    bbiggs said:
    jwc6160 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    RB16012 said:

Really good seats are rare this early on. Occasionally you'll get lucky, and find someone who just wants to get rid of their tickets asap. But for the most part, people know they'll always be able to unload those, so they're in no rush to get rid of them. There will be lots of good tickets to choose from as the shows draw near.
    However, getting stuck with crappy uppers is a legitimate concern. I know it seems risky, but if you really think your seats are that bad that they may not sell later, you may want to try and unload them now and trust that you'll be able to find better later.
    jwc6160 said:
    kaw753 said:
    bbiggs said:
    jwc6160 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    RB16012 said:

Really good seats are rare this early on. Occasionally you'll get lucky, and find someone who just wants to get rid of their tickets asap. But for the most part, people know they'll always be able to unload those, so they're in no rush to get rid of them. There will be lots of good tickets to choose from as the shows draw near.
    However, getting stuck with crappy uppers is a legitimate concern. I know it seems risky, but if you really think your seats are that bad that they may not sell later, you may want to try and unload them now and trust that you'll be able to find better later.
    yeah, i've thought about it. I'll just hold them. They aren't the worst in the arena so maybe i'll get lucky. I'm hoping it works out like you say and I can grab something as it nears. I've already had it with refreshing and missing out and now being kicked off for being a bot. If I can get "good" seats for $320 ($160x2) to a Pearl Jam show, i'll call that a win. If not, I'll be rocking in 217.
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    edited May 2023
    I’ve managed to get really good seats (IMO) for two shows through fan to fan, just need one more.  Then I’ll be satisfied but will still probably check sporadically and closer to the shows for an upgrade.

I got an aisle seat for Austin 1 in 113 today, dead center.

I got a pair in 115 for Ft worth 2 in 115, again dead center.

I got a single in 115 row 1 during initial onsale for ft worth 1, so now just need a single (or pair) for tour closer austin 2.

it’s going to be a fun birthday weekend!

I wouldn’t mind getting some floor seats but I always enjoy the dead center view, even though a lot of people would prefer to be closer but on the side it seems.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• landolinkslandolinks Posts: 67
    Looking for 1 GA for night 1 Austin if anyone is looking to post F2F I would really appreciate the headsup!
    I’ve managed to get really good seats (IMO) for two shows through fan to fan, just need one more.  Then I’ll be satisfied but will still probably check sporadically and closer to the shows for an upgrade.

I got a single in 115 row 1 during initial onsale for ft worth 1, so now just need a single (or pair) for tour closer austin 2.

I wouldn’t mind getting some floor seats but I always enjoy the dead center view, even though a lot of people would prefer to be closer but on the side it seems.
    That's amazing and almost unbelievable. I just can't get it done. I'm on a gig internet connection and I speed through the checkout, but get denied each time. Glad you are having success. I refreshed a thousand times today and barely saw anything and missed my only opportunity. Way too much wasted time spent. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,692
    checking F2F for Indy just now, got the tickets available screen, got excited only for the tickets to be $800+! 
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403

As of now, I've got aisle seats in 112 and 113 for both ATX, and aisle seats in 112 and 114 for both St Paul. I consider this a good starting point, because if I don't find something really good (which I'm sure I will), I'm okay with sitting in those seats.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    Austin 2
    108 Row W
    Pair
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • tdamyen2tdamyen2 Posts: 26
    Does anyone know what the cheapest Indy seats were that weren’t lawn? I keep checking hoping to score an F2F, but I really can’t justify spending $1,700 for two tickets—which seem to be the only tickets that keep popping up.
  • tdamyen2tdamyen2 Posts: 26
    checking F2F for Indy just now, got the tickets available screen, got excited only for the tickets to be $800+! 
    Yup. Saw that too. It sucks because one day I clicked on seats like that, and when I did, they must’ve just updated because $300 seats popped up. Still absolutely crazy, but I hesitated too long and when I finally decided that at worst, I could relist them if I couldn’t justify spending that and they were gone. 
  • Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 453
    100 Pacer said:
    Austin 2
    108 Row W
    Pair
    just missed these! 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
This discussion has been closed.