Face Value Ticket Exchange (F2F)

Comments

• Going to list 2 tics for Austin night1. Section 115. Can do a timed drop. Also looking to sell a 1-day Saturday pass for ohana at face value. 
    Also looking to buy 1 GA for night1 Austin if anyone is thinking of listing. Thanks
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Floor 7 row3, up for AUS2
  • dgpj92dgpj92 Posts: 92
    STP1 GA just posted. 
  • dgpj92dgpj92 Posts: 92
    dgpj92 said:
    STP1 GA just posted. 
    Gone. I hope someone here snagged it.

• ChydroChydro Posts: 20
    edited August 2023
    If the band cancels for any reason, are these fan to fan tickets refundable? Anybody know?
    Post edited by Chydro on
    Chydro said:
    If the band cancel for any reason, are these fan to fan tickets refundable? Anybody know?
    depends on the cancelation terms for the event. All tickets would apply to the same. If its postponed or rescheduled it may have different refund policy - short answer yes 
  • chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 709
    Chydro said:
    If the band cancel for any reason, are these fan to fan tickets refundable? Anybody know?
    Fearing a covid outbreak?
    Added- if the event is canceled. TM would charge the CC of the original owner of the ticket. That would in turn refund the last F2F owner of the ticket. All the people who bought and sold the ticket after the first buyer would not be affected. Just the original buyer the last person to hold the ticket 
    Chydro said:
    depends on the cancelation terms for the event. All tickets would apply to the same. If its postponed or rescheduled it may have different refund policy - short answer yes 

Good info. Thanks.
  • chester0711chester0711 Posts: 65
    edited August 2023
    Question….if I have the 2 tickets on my app, the person I am taking cannot get a ticket transferred to them correct? What if they have to use the restroom or something? Doesn’t someone check for tickets upon returning to section? Do I have to walk around with them once inside? Is there a ticket printed for them upon entry?
    edited August 2023
    Chydro said:

Man, I hope not. Maybe not an "outbreak", but somebody in the band getting sick. It did cross my mind this morning. I'm in Texas and our kids have been back to school for a few weeks. There are a lot kids and teachers out sick at the school. No idea what's going on up north, but down here it seems to be around.

Post edited by Chydro on
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    Question….if I have the 2 tickets on my app, the person I am taking cannot get a ticket transferred to them correct? What if they have to use the restroom or something? Doesn’t someone check for tickets upon returning to section? Do I have to walk around with them once inside? Is there a ticket printed for them upon entry?
    You cannot transfer. Send a screenshot of the ticket for use once inside 
  • SHZA said:
    Oh, okay, so that works as proof of a person sitting in that section? Cool
    SHZA said:
    Yes Screenshot, and if GA you will get a wristband for both at entry 
  • chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 709
    Chydro said:
    Chydro said:

Man, I hope not. Maybe not an "outbreak", but somebody in the band getting sick. It did cross my mind this morning. I'm in Texas and our kids have been back to school for a few weeks. There are a lot kids and teachers out sick at the school. No idea what's going on up north, but down here it seems to be around.

Yup, that's what I mean. I know Matt got it early in last tour. And wasn't Vegas cancelled due to covid? I do fear that a week or two in something could happen with someone in the band.
  • chester0711chester0711 Posts: 65
    edited August 2023
    Second question, I bought a second pair of tickets for night 1 SPM and have so far not been able to sell the first pair, can I give the first 2 I am unable to sell to someone else (ie, just have a second pair of people walk in with me even if I am not sitting with them?) or will they say I can only get entry for me and one other person total?

sorry, now that I ask these questions seems stupid but….gotta ask.
    Post edited by chester0711 on
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    edited August 2023
    TransferGate resolved at the box office. 100Pacer cracked the case. Assuming the reissued tix work I'll be posting a GA pair for sale about 5:30 

Edit: GA tix spoken for 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Dug1200Dug1200 Posts: 200
    Second question, I bought a second pair of tickets for night 1 SPM and have so far not been able to sell the first pair, can I give the first 2 I am unable to sell to someone else (ie, just have a second pair of people walk in with me even if I am not sitting with them?) or will they say I can only get entry for me and one other person total?

sorry, now that I ask these questions seems stupid but….gotta ask.
    or if you know/trust them, log into your TM account on their phone and add tickets to the wallet.  Log out
    edited August 2023
    Chydro said:
    Chydro said:

Yup, that's what I mean. I know Matt got it early in last tour. And wasn't Vegas cancelled due to covid? I do fear that a week or two in something could happen with someone in the band.

Yeah, didn't someone sit in on a drums for a couple shows? I'd be bummed if that happened this year. (Unless the replacement turns out to be Jack. Heh.)
    Post edited by Chydro on
  • danlee1095danlee1095 Posts: 1,192
    TransferGate update here:  both GAs back in my brother’s account!!!
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL), 5/16/24 (NV), 5/18/24 (NV), 5/28/24 (WA), 5/30/24 (WA), 8/29/24 (IL), 8/31/24 (IL), 9/3/24 (NY), 9/4/24 (NY), 9/7/24 (PA), 9/12/24 (MD)
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,453
    Glad to see some of these transfer nightmares are being fixed
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    I'm about to drop a pit pair for tonight at 3p ct. Get ready.
  • landolinkslandolinks Posts: 67
    edited August 2023
    Night 1 Austin section 115 being listed at 3pm central

SOLD
    Post edited by landolinks on
    edited August 2023
    F2F just went down for STP 1 - Back up, was down for a few min
    Post edited by craigraether on
  • For the 1st time

Noblesville lawn tickets actually showed up on ticketmaster, for me. Kinda nice to see. I was getting sick of looking at $800 minimum price. 

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    I'm about to drop a pit pair for tonight at 3p ct. Get ready.
    Sold. Hopefully someone here got them
  • HH140540HH140540 Posts: 543
    Anyone surprised at the number of F2F tickets available?
  • It’s a disaster in some ways. If you release better tickets after the fact at same prices what do we expect?
  • gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    Floor right row 6 pair up for stp n2 right now
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 962
    Hey everyone, been gone for a couple months. Quick question, is anyone able to transfer their tickets into their Apple wallet yet? I just went to my Ticketmaster account. Both tickets are there but no tab to click to send to my wallet? Sorry if this has been covered, only 3k post to read! haha
This discussion has been closed.