Face Value Ticket Exchange (F2F)

Comments

• aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    EMizner said:
    I’m now worried if I upgrade my tickets I’ll be stuck with my current tickets not being sold in St Paul
    I think upgrade opportunities for STP are now eat your current tickets.. Upgrade with that in mind, find some friends or co workers and gift em your old seats. 

Someone just bought 4 of those that dropped in 102 and is already reselling them less than an hour later. I assume they either decided they preferred to be on Mike's side, or they realized they wouldn't be able to unload their old seats.
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,533
    that bums me out to see great seats just hanging there 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    EMizner said:
    I’m now worried if I upgrade my tickets I’ll be stuck with my current tickets not being sold in St Paul
    I think upgrade opportunities for STP are now eat your current tickets.. Upgrade with that in mind, find some friends or co workers and gift em your old seats. 

Someone just bought 4 of those that dropped in 102 and is already reselling them less than an hour later. I assume they either decided they preferred to be on Mike's side, or they realized they wouldn't be able to unload their old seats.
    Or a scalper who thought they'd make bank on them, not knowing the process
  • EMizner said:

Yep.  I'm in the same boat.  Nabbed FLRL Row 2 STP N1 seats yesterday and put my section 116 set up.  Then TM dropped a bunch of really great seats.  I may have to put my FLRL seats back up because I'm not eating them.  
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    FTW N2 Sec 223 Row 3 11 & 12...
    ATX  N1 Sec 122 Row U  18 & 19....
    ATX  N2 Sec 206 Row D   19 & 20...

Up now!
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,533
    edited August 2023
    EMizner said:

Yep.  I'm in the same boat.  Nabbed FLRL Row 2 STP N1 seats yesterday and put my section 116 set up.  Then TM dropped a bunch of really great seats.  I may have to put my FLRL seats back up because I'm not eating them.  
    i would expect to see this. it would suck to have to sell the upgrade just so you dont eat the old tickets 
    Post edited by Kwieneke on
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,203
    I ended up eating a pair of LA2 seats last year.  Similar to what's going with STP1 right now.  TM really should give us the option of selling seats below face value. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Just missed a GA STP 2, anyone get it?
  • DCJLA77DCJLA77 Posts: 7
    dmbolp said:
    EMizner said:

Nope, not a scalper.  Was just trying to get 4 together instead of the 2 and 2 separated on the floor that I already had, but the floor ended up being better for my group.  Hopefully can help someone out to upgrade to the 102s.
  • Hopefully this can be an upgrade for someone, got covid for the first time this weekend  :|
    Oh man sorry to hear that. I got covid last year just before the Canadian shows. It caused me to miss the Black Keys in Cincinnati, but the 10 days ended just before the Hamilton show so I was able to go there and Toronto. Hope it is a mild case.  
    Thanks!
  • animus said:
    I will be posting a single for both STP 1 and STP 2. Both nights are Section 101 Row 17. Pretty good seats, $160. if anyone is interested reply and I will try to coordinate a drop
    Curious which seat number it is? I may need to upgrade for 9/2
    Night 1 is seat 12, night 2 is seat 5. thanks
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 469
    I was able to upgrade my STP2 to 117 close to the isle, so I have just listed my Section 103, row 16. I know it's not in super high demand at this point, but they're still very good seats! (thanks to SHZA)
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    DCJLA77 said:
    dmbolp said:
    EMizner said:

Nope, not a scalper.  Was just trying to get 4 together instead of the 2 and 2 separated on the floor that I already had, but the floor ended up being better for my group.  Hopefully can help someone out to upgrade to the 102s.
    They sold relatively quickly
  • Just listed 2 singles for STP. STP N1 Section 101 Row 17 Seat 12. STP N2 Section 101 Row 17 Seat 5. 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    GlowGirl said:
    EMizner said:

Agreed! I think GA is the only one that would still sell immediately.
    Glad that's all I'm holding 
    Just missed a GA STP 2, anyone get it?
    Saw a pair about ten minutes after this 
    I was able to upgrade my STP2 to 117 close to the isle, so I have just listed my Section 103, row 16. I know it's not in super high demand at this point, but they're still very good seats! (thanks to SHZA)
    Hope they sell! (It's crazy that a few weeks ago they sold in seconds)
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,116
    Sorry to bring more angst but do keep in mind...F2F can turn off at any time. There is no guarantee TM will leave it open right up until showtime, especially if they have their own inventory to sell. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • SHZA said:
    GlowGirl said:
    EMizner said:

So what you're saying is that you have some to get rid of?  B)
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,203
    JimmyV said:
    Sorry to bring more angst but do keep in mind...F2F can turn off at any time. There is no guarantee TM will leave it open right up until showtime, especially if they have their own inventory to sell. 
    Good point.  I remember it going off and on last year in the days leading up to the shows. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • JE224127JE224127 Posts: 443
    I recall it being super slow day of and days leading up to Nashville last year. Error messages when trying to post or taking hours to post.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,477
    TM is really screwing a lot of people over by releasing such great seats......unfortunately, lots of people will get stuck with their F2F seats they were hoping to sell.

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,873
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    TM is really screwing a lot of people over by releasing such great seats......unfortunately, lots of people will get stuck with their F2F seats they were hoping to sell.

Yes, but their playbook is not a secret any more.  This was very much expected.  Always sold old pair immediately when upgraded.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 469
    Mine section 103s sold pretty fast! The demand is still out there, but yeah, a dangerous game to play at this point, haha.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    JOEJOEJOE said:

TM is not screwing us, but it does take some of the vibe away.. I say that they are not screwing us because you just never know what way the demand will go, so you take the risk and hold out and buy late, but that doesn't always work out. There are lots of reasons tickets are not sold,. Promoter needs, band guest lists, Venue needs, Subscription people, season ticket holders,.. etc.. some of those holds are given to each group and can be sold to via their channels and are released back to TM at a given deadline. its all part of the contacts to ensure that all needs groups are able to get tickets they need. 
    SHZA said:
    GlowGirl said:
    EMizner said:

So what you're saying is that you have some to get rid of?  B)
    Might need to trade for that basketball 
  • superfuzz30superfuzz30 Posts: 399
    edited August 2023
    If anyone want to coordinate I have a pair for StP Night 1...FLR Center, row 2, seats 5-6. Let me know in the next hour otherwise Im just gonna throw them up.
    Post edited by superfuzz30 on
  • For those looking for Indy tickets, at a minimum I'll likely be posting one pair and possibly two pairs. I have two sets of pavilion pairs (one of which I'm definitely using for myself and a friend) and one pair for the lawn, but before I do list on F2F I'll add a message here. 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,477
    I just looked at my ST Paul tickets on TM App.....looks like there is a transfer button now.......has anyone tried to transfer seats yet?
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    I just looked at my ST Paul tickets on TM App.....looks like there is a transfer button now.......has anyone tried to transfer seats yet?
    I only see a sell option
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
This discussion has been closed.