Face Value Ticket Exchange (F2F)

Comments

• DZ15838DZ15838 Posts: 57
    fellow loser here!
  • AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 831
    Somehow got the FW1 GA.  Saw the post here, tried a few times to get to the Checkout screen but got the "Someone has beat you to it" message.  Then finally got to the Checkout screen, entered everything, hit Submit and got a generic error message.  Went through the whole process again and successfully checked out.
  • DZ15838DZ15838 Posts: 57
    Somehow got the FW1 GA.  Saw the post here, tried a few times to get to the Checkout screen but got the "Someone has beat you to it" message.  Then finally got to the Checkout screen, entered everything, hit Submit and got a generic error message.  Went through the whole process again and successfully checked out.
    nice. good to know I should keep resubmitting.
  • Sec 305 Row 12 Seat 5 & 6 just listed for N1 Chicago.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,873
    GA, so lame and overrated.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    Nice one! 
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,132
    riley540 said:
    riley540 said:
    Just posted 2 face value in section 118 for St. Paul night 1. First section on Mike’s side 
    They are listed as 2 single tickets, but are right next to each other. Great pair! 
    One sold. So there is a killer single ticket in 118 if anyone wants it! 
  • ktennantktennant Posts: 34
    Sec 105, Row J, Seat 3 just posted for Sept 19, Austin
  • tylerjtylerj Posts: 298
    edited August 2023
    I've been wanting to upgrade my 300 level Chi seats, but I haven't because I'll probably end up not being able to sell my 10c seats or have to sell them at a loss, despite them being decent 300 level seats (in the first few rows.) It's not worth paying 2x for a better seat, imo. There's gotta be quite a few others in the same situation. 
    Post edited by tylerj on
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• chukdotcomchukdotcom Posts: 709
    tylerj said:
    I've been wanting to upgrade my 300 level Chi seats, but I haven't because I'll probably end up not being able to sell my 10c seats or have to sell them at a loss, despite them being decent 300 level seats (in the first few rows.) It's not wroth paying 2x for a better seat, imo. There's gotta be quite a few others in the same situation. 
    me...trying to sell my 300 pair for $250.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    if youre not trying for rail or front half at least - yes would rather have seats then the back half of GA.. 
  • MercuryMercury Posts: 397
    if youre not trying for rail or front half at least - yes would rather have seats then the back half of GA.. 
    I’m sure height and a lot of other things factor into folks thinking on this, but back of GA is still better than front row of the seated section of the floor yeah? And while it’s incredibly hard to obtain for this band, in theory if you and your friends all got it you could hang together. A lifetime of PJ in pairs, it would be nice to have a group experience with friends from time to time. 
    Don’t get me wrong, whoever likes it, have at it.  Just my 2 cents.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,643
    Congrats. That is great. 
  • Hurls15Hurls15 Posts: 161
    ktennant said:
    Sec 105, Row J, Seat 3 just posted for Sept 19, Austin
    Thanks! I snagged that one as a potential upgrade over my seat in 118. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,126
    I might have to put my tickets up for sale can’t just yet waiting to see if I can work it out to be able to go Chicago II
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • setlist41setlist41 Posts: 442
    I was gifted a pit ticket by 10c member,  so I would like to sell my extra 10c seats in sec 104 row 7 to the members here. Please PM me .These are face value of course. $325 total for the pair. Chicago shows you're able to transfer.  
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,116
    I might have to put my tickets up for sale can’t just yet waiting to see if I can work it out to be able to go Chicago II
    If your inbox hasn't already blown up, it will! :smile:

Hope you can make the show. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,126
    JimmyV said:
    If your inbox hasn't already blown up, it will! :smile:

Hope you can make the show. 
    I know it’s expected 😂 but I’m really trying to exhaust all options before canceling my trip 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • MercuryMercury Posts: 397
    Kwieneke said:
    Mercury said:

What’s our opinion on these? View and sound wise? Not the blue row, the red resale/F2F ones. 
    i hope you got these
    I did! Never sat side or behind just curious what folks thoughts are on them who have. 
    gobr0309 said:

Looks like they released more rows of limited view seats in 110. You would think the view would be pretty clear from there
    PJ is the next event at this arena so they've probably set up the floor now. Maybe something with the mix is blocking the view 
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    SHZA said:
    gobr0309 said:

Looks like they released more rows of limited view seats in 110. You would think the view would be pretty clear from there
    PJ is the next event at this arena so they've probably set up the floor now. Maybe something with the mix is blocking the view 
     watch for drops in Center Floor, in front of the mix next ... prob add 4-6 rows 
    Maybe a stupid question, but I have some Chicago tickets I'm trying to sell below face. Anyone know how to post these on SeatGeek? (I have them on Stubhub now).
    Maybe a stupid question, but I have some Chicago tickets I'm trying to sell below face. Anyone know how to post these on SeatGeek? (I have them on Stubhub now).
    My understanding (though I'm not positive) is that you basically have to be an approved broker to sell on seatgeek and vivid (with the exception of events that seatgeek is the main ticket seller). In the old days of PDFs you used to be able to upload your tickets to sell on seatgeek but not with the digital TM tickets. Might be worth contacting customer service to verify 
    SHZA said:
    My understanding (though I'm not positive) is that you basically have to be an approved broker to sell on seatgeek and vivid (with the exception of events that seatgeek is the main ticket seller). In the old days of PDFs you used to be able to upload your tickets to sell on seatgeek but not with the digital TM tickets. Might be worth contacting customer service to verify 
    Oh...
    SHZA said:
    Oh...
    Try Cash or Trade.  The app isn’t the greatest but I’ve had some luck in the past selling on it.  

• tylerj said:
    I've been wanting to upgrade my 300 level Chi seats, but I haven't because I'll probably end up not being able to sell my 10c seats or have to sell them at a loss, despite them being decent 300 level seats (in the first few rows.) It's not wroth paying 2x for a better seat, imo. There's gotta be quite a few others in the same situation. 
    I am in the same boat! No way to sell mine because the market is flooded. Sure, I would like to be closer, but what are you going to do? My son and daughter will enjoy their first show, even if it is far away. Hopefully, they will tour next year, and we will be closer. 
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
    tylerj said:
    I am in the same boat! No way to sell mine because the market is flooded. Sure, I would like to be closer, but what are you going to do? My son and daughter will enjoy their first show, even if it is far away. Hopefully, they will tour next year, and we will be closer. 
    I view it is a "blended rate". If I can score some premiums that get repriced as regular tickets, and I take a $100 loss on my 300's, that would be like paying an extra $100 for the good premium seats. I'm willing to do that...Now, taking a complete loss is another thing.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,798
    Still ISO a FW2 GA single if any of you kind folks come across one 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,108
    edited August 2023
    Wow missed that great SP1 single row 1
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
This discussion has been closed.