Give Way Give Away Winner!! Of The Aggie!

2»

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    Winner TBA. Dinner first. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Dont need an already gone record  but I love my family, my job, my artistic ability, my jamily, my country, my freedom, my sports teams in Chicago, my Purdue teams, nature, and GOD
    @Of The Aggie 

You have been chosen! Contact me via PM with your mailing address and I will get this shipped out this weekend, or as soon as I recover from my vasectomy tomorrow afternoon, haha OUCH! 

Thank you all for sharing what and/or who you love about/in your life. The world feels low on good vibes lately and I appreciate every comment and each of you! I’ve got a few more giveaways coming your way! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,528
    @Of The Aggie 

You have been chosen! Contact me via PM with your mailing address and I will get this shipped out this weekend, or as soon as I recover from my vasectomy tomorrow afternoon, haha OUCH! 

Thank you all for sharing what and/or who you love about/in your life. The world feels low on good vibes lately and I appreciate every comment and each of you! I’ve got a few more giveaways coming your way! 
    Thank you!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    Congrats, Of the Aggie!!

Well done, Chris!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,408
    @Of The Aggie 

A very nice gesture by you. All the best with your procedure. I got that procedure done in February. My 3 month check-in is approaching to test if it worked. A speedy recovery to you..... have a couple ice packs ready for rotating purposes.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,509
    A very kind and heartfelt thread o.p 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,717
    Awesome, and a speedy recovery for you Chris.
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    @Of The Aggie 

Thanks for doing this. Hope the healing is quick!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,017
    Good energy. Thanks for being that way.
  • dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 683
    👏
    Paul D.
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,528

Thanks again @2-feign-reluctance

😀
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410

Thanks again @2-feign-reluctance

Hell yes! Going to finally give this its first spin in a few. Congrats & great job, Chris!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com