psst...4/24/23

12346»

Comments

• PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    edited April 2023
    Loujoe said:
    Someone wake up the Australians!
    :lol:
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Crabtraps said:
    LP back in shop!
    Thank you first time poster!  Scored one and got the confirmation. 
    Yeah buddy!! Long time creeper. Thought I would help out where possible. 
    Cheers
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,812
    CC9172 said:
    CopperTom said:
    Thanks Santos! I ordered one of each. The CD says variant, can you tell us the difference from the regular RSD CD? 
    @Santos L. Halper

The CDs were sold out on RSD, so I haven't seen the regular one in person, to compare.

CDs are identical, supposedly. 
    On the RSD website the CD was listed as ' RSD FIRST ' which means they will be released commercially later on. You're just one of the first people to get it on RSD.

The RSD CD had a sticker for RSD on the shrink wrap. Beyond that, they're probably exactly the same.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,407
    The streaming services all have Give Way on them now as of yesterday. $9/month for all the music and uploads you can ever need. Enjoy

• canuck79canuck79 Posts: 128
    Dr Dapsoy said:
    Nooo! That can’t be it, can it?  I was checking the site and my email all day yesterday but not between 1 and 5 pm EST.  This just torpedoed my collection.  I don’t have every PJ vinyl, but - up until now - I do have every live album and every Jack Irons album. And now I have neither. And I lost sleep last night as a result.  
    My friend's shop in Toronto still has it and ships Internationally https://www.pop-music.ca/pearl-jam-give-way-record-store-day-vinyl.html
    I shop here frequently and can vouch - Pop Music in Toronto is fantastic!
    "Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
    ----
    1998 - Montreal 8/20
    2003 - Montreal 6/29
    2006 - Boston 5/24, Boston 5/25
    2008 - Mansfield, MA 6/28
    2009 - Toronto 8/21
    2010 - Buffalo 5/10, Berlin, DE 6/30
    2011 - East Troy, WI 9/3, East Troy, WI 9/4, Toronto 9/11, Toronto 9/12, Hamilton, ON 9/15
    2013 - London, ON 7/16
    2016 - Ottawa 5/8, Toronto 5/10, Toronto 5/12, Boston 8/7
    2018 - London, UK 6/18, Milan, IT 6/22, Chicago 8/18, Chicago 8/20
    2022 - Hamilton, ON 09/06, Toronto 09/08, Nashville 09/16
    2023 - Chicago 09/07, Austin, TX 09/18, Austin, TX 09/19
    EV Solo
    2008 - Toronto 8/13
    2011 - Detroit 6/26
    TOTD
    2016 - NYC 11/7
  • vinyl boyvinyl boy Posts: 179
    canuck79 said:
    Dr Dapsoy said:
    Nooo! That can’t be it, can it?  I was checking the site and my email all day yesterday but not between 1 and 5 pm EST.  This just torpedoed my collection.  I don’t have every PJ vinyl, but - up until now - I do have every live album and every Jack Irons album. And now I have neither. And I lost sleep last night as a result.  
    My friend's shop in Toronto still has it and ships Internationally https://www.pop-music.ca/pearl-jam-give-way-record-store-day-vinyl.html
    I shop here frequently and can vouch - Pop Music in Toronto is fantastic!
    I’ve ordered from them as well.  Always comes in great shape and fast
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    Dr Dapsoy said:
    Not worth losing sleep over. Really. If you are really losing sleep over this, you should be able to find this close to cost on Discogs soon. 
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,551
    BF89905 said:
    The streaming services all have Give Way on them now as of yesterday. $9/month for all the music and uploads you can ever need. Enjoy

Until they take your favorite album down.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,181
    PJ_Soul said:
    Very reasonable international shipping cost to Canada this time, for 10C.

Yes indeed. Very happy with 10club shipping rates to Canada. :) 
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 3,046
    Has anyone seen any movement in tracking past "Information Received"?

I was quite surprised to get tracking info so soon after ordering but it doesn't look like UPS has received it yet. 

Any word on when these will actually be sent out?
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • AmantriaAmantria Posts: 374
    dudeman said:

I was quite surprised to get tracking info so soon after ordering but it doesn't look like UPS has received it yet. 

Just checked my tracking and it says the same as yours.
    Its good to be back!!
    Amantria said:
    dudeman said:

Just checked my tracking and it says the same as yours.

Same. Give it a day or 3. It'll be updated. 
    It moved!

Package received for processing
    FONTANA, CA, United States

:)

• myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Mine shows scheduled to arrive tomorrow… May 2nd  
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    dudeman said:

Mine is out for delivery in California today.
  • kenkkenk Posts: 213
    I see some people are already getting their lps but mine still just shows "Shipment Ready for UPS". I know I'm impatient but just making sure I'm not alone here.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    Mine is out for delivery on Long island

heard q104.3 Ny say that this was the highest selling ROCK RSD releases ever… 20k plus sold 
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    kenk said:
    I see some people are already getting their lps but mine still just shows "Shipment Ready for UPS". I know I'm impatient but just making sure I'm not alone here.
    same

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    Vedd Hedd said:
    kenk said:
    same

Same for me but my cd on the same order shipped a few days ago
    Kearnsy
  • MisterEtake2MisterEtake2 Posts: 389
    Kearn5y said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    kenk said:
    same

Same for me but my cd on the same order shipped a few days ago
    Same for me.  I received the CD a few days ago, but no movement on the vinyl.
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    kenk said:
    Same.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 3,046
    kenk said:
    Same for me. It didn't arrive today either.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    No movement or updates after 11 days. Starting to get pissed off. What the actual fuck I’m I paying fucking $22  for shipping for???!!!