Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,012
    lahren said:
    lahren said:
    kaw753 said:
    Speaking of Aerosmith (and I rarely do), what is the deal with all the drummers being MIA? Lars Ullrich, Joey Kramer, Larry Mullen. They must be hitting an age wall.
    Last I checked, Lars Ulrich is currently drumming on tour with Metallica in Europe. Their new album is one of the heaviest yet and he seems to be doing just fine. I think drummers do need to keep themselves fit on a level of an athlete though. Guitar playing and being the front man of a rock band selling out to stadiums also isn't exactly easy either if you want to do more than just stand their and play, which would suck the energy right out of the room.
    Dave Navarro is sitting out the current Jane's Addiction tour due to health reasons too. 
    I didn't go see them at the Xcel a few months ago because of that. Navarro's sound is too much of the definitive sound of the band. The fill in guitar player seemed to do a fine job, but it just sounded like an imitation.
    Yeah, I don't think I would see them without him either... I was surprised they were touring without him tbh, but what do I know? 
  • Avocado78Avocado78 Posts: 47
    At the end of the day, it comes down to this one fella, T-Money. He's going to St. Paul, seat re-arranging be damned. You see, this fella, T-Money, he's a straight shooter. He's the face of genuineness. Is that a word? Who cares. T-Money gets it. And for all those who will be in St. Paul, do yourself a favor and find him and thank him, as there is only one T-Money. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    JojoRice said:
    At least PJ is factoring in seniority. Aerosmith doesn't care about that this tour. 

They will make it up to the fans on the next farewell tour. 
    I having a feeling more and more legs will be announced.  Similar to how Elton John & KISS are doing their farewell tours. Milk it as long as they can. 
    It's awful hard to miss them if they won't go away.
  • steve1972steve1972 Posts: 8
    lahren said:
    lahren said:
    kaw753 said:
    Speaking of Aerosmith (and I rarely do), what is the deal with all the drummers being MIA? Lars Ullrich, Joey Kramer, Larry Mullen. They must be hitting an age wall.
    Last I checked, Lars Ulrich is currently drumming on tour with Metallica in Europe. Their new album is one of the heaviest yet and he seems to be doing just fine. I think drummers do need to keep themselves fit on a level of an athlete though. Guitar playing and being the front man of a rock band selling out to stadiums also isn't exactly easy either if you want to do more than just stand their and play, which would suck the energy right out of the room.
    Dave Navarro is sitting out the current Jane's Addiction tour due to health reasons too. 
    I didn't go see them at the Xcel a few months ago because of that. Navarro's sound is too much of the definitive sound of the band. The fill in guitar player seemed to do a fine job, but it just sounded like an imitation.
    The fill in guitar player for Janes Addiction is Josh Klinghoffer.... the guy who currently tours with PJ. He cant be that bad, right?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,404
    steve1972 said:
    lahren said:
    lahren said:
    kaw753 said:
    The fill in guitar player for Janes Addiction is Josh Klinghoffer.... the guy who currently tours with PJ. He cant be that bad, right?
    He's great....saw him with the RHCPs (and PJ)
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,533
    steve1972 said:
    lahren said:
    lahren said:
    kaw753 said:
    agreed 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,788
    He’s talented! He made Retrograde for me in At. Louis pounding those big drums! And his cover of Nutshell with Mike was awesome.

I saw JA without Navarro last fall when they opened for the Pumpkins. Band was great, especially bass and drums! Perry was a little weird. His banter was strange, didn’t sound all there and his vocals were buried in the mix.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    Kwieneke said:
    steve1972 said:
    lahren said:
    lahren said:
    kaw753 said:
    agreed 
    His version of Buttercup with Stone during his opening slot was pretty good too. I wish they would have done it at one of the shows I went to. 
    He’s talented! He made Retrograde for me in At. Louis pounding those big drums! And his cover of Nutshell with Mike was awesome.

I saw JA without Navarro last fall when they opened for the Pumpkins. Band was great, especially bass and drums! Perry was a little weird. His banter was strange, didn’t sound all there and his vocals were buried in the mix.
    Last time I saw them was 2010 & Perry was weird then too.. I can only imagine where he's at now. 
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    steve1972 said:
    lahren said:
    lahren said:
    kaw753 said:
    You got me on that one! That's right. I totally forgot. He's a proper fill in for Navarro. You can't replace him but he did a great job from what I've seen on video. Maybe I should have gone after all! lol.
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,533

Nutshell was an aweseome moment in Nashville 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111

Last time I saw them was 2010 & Perry was weird then too.. I can only imagine where he's at now. 
    Had Perry ever NOT been weird? But I embrace his weirdness anyway. The late early 90s wouldn't have been so strange without his influence.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,111
    The JA show I saw last fall Josh joined them for a song or two but Troy Van Leeuwen was filling in for Dave. As far as subs go that is pretty goddamn great.
    pjl44 said:
    The JA show I saw last fall Josh joined them for a song or two but Troy Van Leeuwen was filling in for Dave. As far as subs go that is pretty goddamn great.
    TVL is the shit. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,111
    pjl44 said:
    TVL is the shit. 
    Hell yeah. I was very excited to see him.
  • DC29940DC29940 Posts: 661
    lahren said:
    lahren said:
    kaw753 said:
    Yeah, I don't think I would see them without him either... I was surprised they were touring without him tbh, but what do I know? 
    I saw them in Tucson back in March. Was disappointed when I heard Dave would not be with them, but then they had Josh Klinghoffer fill in and I knew he'd kill it - and he did. He's carved out a nice little resume for himself with RHCP, PJ, and JA.
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 4.13.12
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Los Angeles 1 5.22.24
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • Avocado78 said:
    At the end of the day, it comes down to this one fella, T-Money. He's going to St. Paul, seat re-arranging be damned. You see, this fella, T-Money, he's a straight shooter. He's the face of genuineness. Is that a word? Who cares. T-Money gets it. And for all those who will be in St. Paul, do yourself a favor and find him and thank him, as there is only one T-Money. 
    I think you mean to say T-Baby.  Famous creator of the song “it’s so cold in the D.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 232
    Avocado78 said:
    I think you mean to say T-Baby.  Famous creator of the song “it’s so cold in the D.”

how the f— do we ‘pose to keep peace?
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    ComeToTX said:
    What would be the incentive of me staying in the club if they got rid of seniority?  I think the mass exodus of 20+ year members would hurt them more than the new people they add because of it.
    Exactly. Seniority stays in the 10club. get over it.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    Kwieneke said:

That was the best part of the whole evening for me. 

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Avocado78 said:

Wow, I’d love to see T-Baby open.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    Kwieneke said:

It was!  Josh should just cover AIC songs.  He was eerily really good.  Looked a little like Layne too!  And not when he was healthy.  
  • Perhaps the best option is to go all in on pit tickets. I did that and scored. I prefer to stand at badass shows anyway. 
  • pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 612
    Team today!
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,598
    Team today!
    Here we go again...
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,203
    It's seat reassignment day.....again.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,773
    Just add a sub/hoagie/hero voucher to each previous ticket location, call it a day

redeemable after 2.5-3hr show… mmm what could be better  
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,343
    I hope everyone is satisfied today with their final seat locations!  Been looking forward to this all week!
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,180
    JojoRice said:
    It's seat reassignment day.....again.
    I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. :)
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • Had a dream last night about getting my seats. Same 300 section but 20 rows back. I’ve clearly been spending wayyyy too much time on these boards if that’s what my subconscious is focused on. 
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23 8/29/24 8/31/24

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11