Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    MSG X 2 after Wrigley 
    No more hints sorry. Hope it was fun and I helped a little with planning. Cheers. 
    🫠 🫠 🫠 Thanks so much 😍!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,921
    Just thought of something. Lots of US cities named for May and August/September. But the cities in August/September largely included dates. Not the same for the cities in May. Right?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    Just thought of something. Lots of US cities named for May and August/September. But the cities in August/September largely included dates. Not the same for the cities in May. Right?
    Is there any legit info for a spring tour?
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 648
    edited November 2023
    For the spring tour it starts may 4th.  Vancouver, another Canada city (I assume Calgary), Seattle x2, Portland, LA x 2, Sacramento, Bottlerock in Napa, Vegas x2.   I think I captured all of them from memory.  I think all this info is legit. My guess is it starts in Canada. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,377
    Yes - seemingly West Coast. Scroll through the last several pages.
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    pjl44 said:
    No. It was a lot easier to just ask like I did! But thank you! 
  • Options
    MM70435MM70435 Posts: 262
    Mercury said:
    Might as well directly ask, is there any Ohio at all next year? Sonic Temple? Cleveland? Cincy? A drought since 14 made me think surely there would be but so far crickets on that front. Wonder if Indy reschedule is it for this whole region again. 
    Go Animal posted in this thread a Pretenders song that the lyrics say "I went back to Ohio".
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,504
    Way over due for a Vegas trip. Need to put in vacation schedule in two weeks. Hoping the tour dates are over the 12th-16th of May, I can't due weekends in Vegas anymore. Too many idiots

I just went 2 Wednesdays in a row in October to see U2 at Sphere just to avoid weekend pricing. Since I'm close in San Diego flights were cheap with SWA sales. Going back another Wednesday next month
  • Options
    Scot ConantScot Conant Michigan Posts: 74
    I can't imagine a US tour that doesn't include Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, or Pittsburgh. It's been 10+ years.
    10/16/14 - Detroit * 04/29/16 - TENadelphia * 10/20/16 - Chicago * 10/22/16 - Chicago * 10/18/18 - Chicago * 10/20/18 - Chicago * 09/16/22 - Nashville * 09/17/22 - Louisville * 09/07/23 - Chicago * 09/10/23 - Noblesville (Postponed)
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,377
    pjl44 said:
    Ha! I should have added "scroll.....for more details." But if you were just looking for Y/N always happy to help!
  • Options
    I can't imagine a US tour that doesn't include Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, or Pittsburgh. It's been 10+ years.
    You must not have a very good imagination then! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 286
    edited November 2023
    drfox said:
    tino_11 said:
    seanclax said:
    tino_11 said:
    There’s plenty of gaps in the Euro schedule that need filling!
    Hoping for krakow and prague
    Poland and Prague seem to be on the regular tour schedules so we’ll hopefully see them again. That Barcelona show is top of my priority list so far. 
    Same here. Top of my list for the non U.K. shows. 
    drfox said:
    tino_11 said:
    seanclax said:
    tino_11 said:
    There’s plenty of gaps in the Euro schedule that need filling!
    Hoping for krakow and prague
    Poland and Prague seem to be on the regular tour schedules so we’ll hopefully see them again. That Barcelona show is top of my priority list so far. 
    Same here. Top of my list for the non U.K. shows. 
    Same for me. Hopefully next to each other on the tour to. That would be 5 shows with the uk ones
    Post edited by seanclax on
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,921
    pjl44 said:
    I laughed at this. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,918

People! Ya got a goddamn year to get your priorities right!

• Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 4,013
    Spunkie said:

Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,150
    edited November 2023
    Updated to include MSG and 2 Canadian shows

May - start May 4th
    Vegas x2
    LA x2
    Sacramento
    BottleRock Festival
    Portland
    Seattle x 2
    Canada x2

June /July
    Dublin - Marlay Park
    Manchester
    London x2
    Berlin
    Barcelona 

August - Sept
    Missoula
    Indy  
    Wrigley x2   August 29 and 31
    MSG x2
    Baltimore
    Camden
    Fenway

November
    Auckland 8 and 10
    Gold coast 13
    Sydney 16 Nov and 18
    Melbourne 21 and 23

Post edited by drfox on
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,720
    MSG X 2 after Wrigley 
    Oh shit. Thanks!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    Spunkie said:

I've been inside 3 of these... my fave Aussie city
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,013
    For more experienced fans, if they do MSG next year that means no MSG in 2025?

I was thinking of going to NYC in 2025 and maybe add PJ MSG to it if i could get tickets 
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,442
    edited November 2023
    just_one said:
    For more experienced fans, if they do MSG next year that means no MSG in 2025?

I was thinking of going to NYC in 2025 and maybe add PJ MSG to it if i could get tickets 
    If next year really is that busy I almost expect them to take a three year break afterwards 🫣
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,422
    edited November 2023
    Did someone say Seattle in May? Or did I dream that up...

Only 6-700 dollars to go to Seattle from here... .. .. .. . . . .. . .. . . . . . 

I have heard they shot Twin Peaks up there and Nintendo of America is having their HQ there
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Man, I wish they would play London when the Prince Charles Cinema shows Terminator 2 on 35mm.... HOW CAN BE PUSH THE TOUR A MONTH
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    Way over due for a Vegas trip. Need to put in vacation schedule in two weeks. Hoping the tour dates are over the 12th-16th of May, I can't due weekends in Vegas anymore. Too many idiots

As a local, I promise the "things to do in Vegas not on the strip because it is 97% horrible" thread. Vegas is a lot more than the strip these days, even if you just want to drink cheaper and better.

I am going to guess it is MGM Grand Garden again. The Black Keys sounded great there last year.
  • Options
    kaw753 said:

As a local, I promise the "things to do in Vegas not on the strip because it is 97% horrible" thread. Vegas is a lot more than the strip these days, even if you just want to drink cheaper and better.

I am going to guess it is MGM Grand Garden again. The Black Keys sounded great there last year.
    Sweet
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,660
    Is the going rumor that it starts in Vegas on May 4th then?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,150
    I’d assume most of those US leg 1 shows are between May 4th and Bottlerock. Too big a gap otherwise and, if many shows were after bottlerock, would leave too small a gap until the rumoured 22nd June show in Dublin. 
  • Options
    kaw753 said:

Hope it's not MGM but T Mobile
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,660
    edited November 2023
    If Baltimore is at CFG, going to be an absolutely brutal ticket to get.  I wish they would take a look at Camden Yards, the only ballpark I would really have an interest in at this point.

Orioles are away Sept 9th through the 16th...
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,229
    edited November 2023
    Did the may 4th come from the may the force be with you graphic cuz I thought that was just answering is the is tour in april or may question 

Post edited by deb1211 on
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 648
    deb1211 said:
    Did the may 4th come from the may the force be with you graphic cuz I thought that was just answering is the is tour in april or may question 

I took it as May 4, but I could definitely be wrong haha
This discussion has been closed.