Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    MattayMattay Posts: 35
    JT167846 said:
    LaFleur said:
    JimmyV said:
    Is London becoming one show in Tottenham the only surprise so far? Everything else looks spot on. 
    Only 1 in Auckland so far, and change of date for Melbourne and Sydney I think also. 

Only a date swap for the AU shows. I would be surprised if they announced both Auckland shows at once. Live Nation did 3 Coldplay shows and they all were announced one after another.
    Date swap? Looks like the 8th is confirmed so no need to swap (unless they announce am earlier Auckland gig).
    I swear when the Aus dates were first rolled out, they had different dates 

but when I went to check, they changed back to what was on page 1.
  • Options
    RiffraffRiffraff Posts: 33
    Thanks a lot @Facemeltor :)
  • Options
    pjermakopjermako Melbourne, Australia Posts: 5
    Mattay said:
    JT167846 said:
    LaFleur said:
    JimmyV said:
    Is London becoming one show in Tottenham the only surprise so far? Everything else looks spot on. 
    Only 1 in Auckland so far, and change of date for Melbourne and Sydney I think also. 

Only a date swap for the AU shows. I would be surprised if they announced both Auckland shows at once. Live Nation did 3 Coldplay shows and they all were announced one after another.
    Date swap? Looks like the 8th is confirmed so no need to swap (unless they announce am earlier Auckland gig).
    I swear when the Aus dates were first rolled out, they had different dates 

but when I went to check, they changed back to what was on page 1.
    Same dates, just that Melbourne and Sydney have swapped with each other. 
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,028
    macatae said:
    Till the dates are confirmed i will ignore the rumours, cannot believe a eurotour missing out Amsterdam, Italy and not doing Prague and Vienna for those cancelled shows in 22, but more than happy with double shows in Berlin and Barcelona. Leaving it this late hope there are flights available and hotels for the dates needed. Not to mention the east coast dates as I want to see them at the Garden at least once.
    Its in the code of their official website, it doesnt get anymore official than that
  • Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 74
    Maybe an additional date for London will announce during general sale?
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 401
    Maybe an additional date for London will announce during general sale?
    I imagine 28th is on hold. G'n'R did two dates there and reckon 29th will sell out quite quickly.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 335
    macatae said:
    Till the dates are confirmed i will ignore the rumours, cannot believe a eurotour missing out Amsterdam, Italy and not doing Prague and Vienna for those cancelled shows in 22, but more than happy with double shows in Berlin and Barcelona. Leaving it this late hope there are flights available and hotels for the dates needed. Not to mention the east coast dates as I want to see them at the Garden at least once.
    Loads of people like you on Facebook. Refusing to believe the rumours right till the end
  • Options
    With a second London date very unlikely, I wonder if it makes a second Manchester date more likely?
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,234
    With a second London date very unlikely, I wonder if it makes a second Manchester date more likely?
    That would be great but I think what's up may be it these days 
  • Options
    1 second london date is more likely than a 1 second Manchester date. London is more accessable, more marketable  if u know what i mean
  • Options
    just_one said:
    1 second london date is more likely than a 1 second Manchester date. London is more accessable, more marketable  if u know what i mean
    Hope I am wrong but with 60k stadium I can't see a second night
  • Options
    just_one said:
    They sold out 2 nights in hyde park in 2022. They can sell out a 2nd night easyly
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 498
    just_one said:
    Hyde Park 65.000. That sold twice pretty fast.
  • Options
    JSONs have been taken down. The tour is OFF. Nooooo.

=)

Wasn‘t it the same leak last time? They could‘ve known before…

• Options
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    They sold out 2 nights in hyde park in 2022. They can sell out a 2nd night easyly
    Hyde Park is a bit different it's center of London, almost a festival, people go there whoever is playing just for a night out. 

Hope you are right but I'd be surprised 
  • Options
    Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 301
    JackD. said:
    Looks like something big changed with London. First one wrong! Wonder how many more...
    I guess 28 June is going to be added. If they can fill Hyde Park twice, they can with Tottenham too. But you don‘t want to risk it and sell out one first.
    Very unusual for a second date to be added and it's the day prior to the first announced show. I've certainly never seen that before.
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 586
    Others more in the know than myself might correct me, but I think in 2014 the idea was open for a second Leeds show providing the Milton Keynes show (which was 4 days or later) sold well.  Unfortunately it never happened, MK is a difficult place to get to and still a fair way from London.

I wonder if there is any possibility for a second manchester show in the 4 day gap rather than the second london stadium show which seems highly unlikely to me due to reasons already mentioned above.

Manchester Coop live arena still has availability on the 26th June. 
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    edited February 13
    JackD. said:
    Looks like something big changed with London. First one wrong! Wonder how many more...
    I guess 28 June is going to be added. If they can fill Hyde Park twice, they can with Tottenham too. But you don‘t want to risk it and sell out one first.
    Very unusual for a second date to be added and it's the day prior to the first announced show. I've certainly never seen that before.
    What? I‘ve seen this a hundred times. Don‘t know with PJ but this is standard.
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    JackD. said:
    What? I‘ve seen this a hundred times. Don‘t know with PJ but this is standard.
    Certainly never seen it with PJ, and honestly don't remember seeing it elsewhere but I guess there are bound to be exceptions.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,758
    Hopefully both London shows will be announced together  but if its only one in London, I'm switching to Manchester instead. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    As the spurs stadium is such a huge show, we thinking 2/3 support acts rather than the standard one?
  • Options
    Apone said:
    Others more in the know than myself might correct me, but I think in 2014 the idea was open for a second Leeds show providing the Milton Keynes show (which was 4 days or later) sold well.  Unfortunately it never happened, MK is a difficult place to get to and still a fair way from London.

I wonder if there is any possibility for a second manchester show in the 4 day gap rather than the second london stadium show which seems highly unlikely to me due to reasons already mentioned above.

Manchester Coop live arena still has availability on the 26th June. 
    That's exactly what happened and I agree second Manchester show more likely than second london, but I doubt we get either 
  • Options
    llamasrawesumllamasrawesum Auckland, NZ Posts: 32
    JT167846 said:
    LaFleur said:
    JimmyV said:

Sorry by date swap I mean the rumoured 16th date is actually Melbourne and the 21st is actually Sydney. Dates are correct just wrong cities.
    Upcoming:
    Auckland 8&10
    Sydney 21&23
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,907
    Football stadium show has me very curious what's cooking that night
    Just appears they elected to play 1 show in a stadium instead of 2 shows in an arena.
    60k is big time. Last time they played a stadium that big was what soldier field? We will find out soon enough
    San Siro was packed to the rafters when I saw them there, must have been 80,000 there easy
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 335
    Kearn5y said:
    Hopefully both London shows will be announced together  but if its only one in London, I'm switching to Manchester instead. 
    Go to both
  • Options
    neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 194
    Just booked a premier inn right by Tottenham stadium with free cancellation, get in before the prices sky rocket  =)
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022
    Manchester 2024
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 859
    JackD. said:
    JSONs have been taken down. The tour is OFF. Nooooo.

=)

Wasn‘t it the same leak last time? They could‘ve known before…

Ha. Yeah go home everyone.

Not all the JSONs were there anyway. Obviously a hell of a wink wink nudge nudge but the gaps will be filled. In about five and a half hours is the announcement but the other ones may be prepped.

I booked changeable flights to Auckland and the JSON for that made me happy I don't have to change that flight.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    Just booked a premier inn right by Tottenham stadium with free cancellation, get in before the prices sky rocket  =)
    Not a great area but if its only for the show then it does what's required 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    pdalowsky said:
    Football stadium show has me very curious what's cooking that night
    Just appears they elected to play 1 show in a stadium instead of 2 shows in an arena.
    60k is big time. Last time they played a stadium that big was what soldier field? We will find out soon enough
    San Siro was packed to the rafters when I saw them there, must have been 80,000 there easy
    San Siro concerts seem to be about 58k max capacity for most big acts  in recent years.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Siro
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    edited February 13
    just_one said:
    Hyde Park had effectively been advertised for 2 years given the covid cancellations. 
    Initially it was to be 1 night only. 
    They made it 2 when it finally went ahead, but if I remember right those tickets were quite heavily discounted if you bought the 2 day package. The 2 nights were only a bit of change cheaper than the Amsterdam tickets. 
    Payment plans were also available for people to spread cost. 
    Selling out a standalone stadium gig is another matter entirely. 
    Green Day at Wembley accounting for a few that'd likely do this one too. 
    Think 2 nights might be a tough ask, but hopefully will be proved wrong.

Post edited by ilockyer on
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
This discussion has been closed.