Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    dadesdades Posts: 321
    Personally, I think it’s shit. All waiting on tour news or release date and we get shit fuck all, bullshit. Just my opinion. Need some positive news to act on, not this shit…….

Glasgow Cathouse 1992
    Glasgow S.E.C.C. 2000
    Shepherds Bush 2009 - M.E.N 2009 - London O2 2009
    Boston 2010 - Newark 2010 - MSG1+2 2010 - Dublin 2010 - Belfast 2010
    London 2010
    Manchester 1+2 2012 EV Manchester 2012 EV London 31/7/2012
    Philly 1+2 2013 - Hartford 2013
    Berlin 2014 Leeds 2014
    Fenway 2 2016
    EV London 1+2 2017
    London 1+2 - Berlin 2018
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,532
    enddem said:

Thanks @Spunkie - this seems like a real possibility for us!

Which is to say those 2 SEA dates probably now end up being split up. 1 show being at the Gorge just before Missoula. In which case I would HAVE to pivot from Vancouver and hit up the Gorge/Missoula prior to Indy & Chicago.
    Was there any post-1/16 intel dropped that I missed? Thanks.
    Not that I saw. The most recent info seemed to suggest that there will be 2 shows at Climate Pledge, 28th and 30th of May. Apparently, there was a club/theatre Seattle show possibility earlier in May around the Vancouver dates. As far as I can tell the Gorge idea is wish-casting, but who knows.
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/300361/iso-2-ga-for-portland-vancouver-indy-wrigley#latest

Facemeltor Posts: 61
    Bump - assuming the lineup stays the same.

Add in Seattle if a show between Vancouver and Portland. 

*if a Gorge show is announced, then I'll need to rethink it all. Quickly!
    Seattles first show was always before Vancouver and not between those two. 
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,808
    pistol3 said:
    13 is Taylor Swifts favorite number.
    It’s also the amount of times we’ll see her within the first 5 min of the game.
    Wanna bet? They show her a lot less than people seem to think they do.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 621
    cutz said:
    enddem said:

Which is to say those 2 SEA dates probably now end up being split up. 1 show being at the Gorge just before Missoula. In which case I would HAVE to pivot from Vancouver and hit up the Gorge/Missoula prior to Indy & Chicago.
    Not that I saw. The most recent info seemed to suggest that there will be 2 shows at Climate Pledge, 28th and 30th of May. Apparently, there was a club/theatre Seattle show possibility earlier in May around the Vancouver dates. As far as I can tell the Gorge idea is wish-casting, but who knows.
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/300361/iso-2-ga-for-portland-vancouver-indy-wrigley#latest

So it sounds like there will be a show in Seattle before Van, but I'm still hopeful there will be two at Climate Pledge at the end of the month as well. If it is a club/theater show in Seattle before VAN, I wonder how the ticketing will work out for that.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,921
    dades said:
    Personally, I think it’s shit. All waiting on tour news or release date and we get shit fuck all, bullshit. Just my opinion. Need some positive news to act on, not this shit…….

Bruh, it's all good! Just building hype around their upcoming big announcement. Likely less than 72 hours away!!! That's positive news isn't it?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    dades said:

Bruh, it's all good! Just building hype around their upcoming big announcement. Likely less than 72 hours away!!! That's positive news isn't it?
    Fuck that bullshit fucking shit, 72 hours my ass... fuck... shit
  • Options
    MUZIKMUZIK Posts: 627
    kmcmanus said:
    enddem said:
    So now they’re just fucking with us at this point, right?
    Click through and highlight the text. It's a link to pre-save the album to Spotify or Apple Music. And on another thread, someone decoded the html (I think?) to show that something (a song? the album?) will be available on one of those platforms at 12:05am Pacific Time on Tuesday the 13th.
    Doesn’t work for me, but I’m all in for an album on Tuesday

maybe a single tonight?
    I think the belief is single Tuesday, album at a later date which will be revealed Tuesday 
    That’s lame. They’re really committed to dragging this all out as long as possible 
    Don’t believe everything you read.
    09.11.98, 08.24.00, 08.25.00, 04.30.03, 07.08.03, 07.08.03, 09.15.05, 09.16.05, 09.19.05, 09.30.05, 10.01.05, 05.12.06, 05.13.06, 05.25.06, 05.27.06, 05.28.06, 06.01.06, 06.03.06, 06.19.08, 06.20.08, 06.22.08, 06.24.08, 06.25.08, 06.27.08, 06.28.08, 06.30.08, 07.01.08, 08.05.08, 08.07.08, 10.27.09, 10.30.09, 10.31.09, 05.18.10, 05.20.10, 05.21.10, 10.15.13, 10.18.13, 10,19,13, 9.23.15, 9.26.15, 04.28.16, 04.29.16, 05.01.16, 05.02.16, 05.06.22, 05.07.22, 09.14.22
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,019
    dades said:

You were hyped after getting that email?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,258
    I really don't understand a lot of you. They allowed tour/album info to leak earlier than they ever have, and all that did was cause a bunch of people to bitch and moan incessantly for months. Then we get a little "psst" just giving us a heads-up that the album listening event was going on and that things were finally happening, and a bunch of you actually got pissed off about it. Now the band gives us a cool little tease that the moment we've been waiting for is finally upon us, and even that makes you angry. smh

Perhaps some of you should consider booking that Creed tour after all.
  • Options
    enddemenddem Posts: 52
    I really don't understand a lot of you. They allowed tour/album info to leak earlier than they ever have, and all that did was cause a bunch of people to bitch and moan incessantly for months. Then we get a little "psst" just giving us a heads-up that the album listening event was going on and that things were finally happening, and a bunch of you actually got pissed off about it. Now the band gives us a cool little tease that the moment we've been waiting for is finally upon us, and even that makes you angry. smh

+1
  • Options
    WillistonWilliston Minnesota Posts: 36
    I'm from Chicago and I over did Culvers that I don't go very often anymore,  Their burgers are kind of crispy and not a lot of flavor. I love the curds and custard.  I always liked In-N-Out Burger but it might be association for being on vacation in Vegas.  If you are staying by Paris or the Horseshoe you need to stop by Ellis Island on Koval (about 2 blocks off the street).  They have a good BBQ restaurant and an actually decent steak special for less than $20 (I think you can get $5 off even that if you get a card and play $20 in slots/Video Poker).  It used to be a local's secret years ago.  
    Ellis Island also has a killer breakfast place in there. The waffles and pancakes are soo good. It’s a little treasure amongst all the hotels
  • Options
    WillistonWilliston Minnesota Posts: 36
    blairs1 said:
    One of the reasons I liked staying at the Trop. I got great rates, comp'd fees, and free parking. Yes, it's shown it's age since re-opening after the pandemic - which doesn't surprise me that it's being shuttered. The steakhouse (now Tuscan Grill) was a very good spot for a meal - especially if you got the 50% entree coupon from the Discount Show tickets booth.

I swore I'd never go in, in 2009 before the renovation but a friends uncle won a chunk of cash and treated us all to buffet there (before the renovation turned it into a spa) - the food was actually decent. It became the only spot I'd stay from after the renovation (except for one year that they sold out on my birthday - had some comp'd rooms from Vdara, so I stayed there instead). Will be missed.

Trying to figure out hotels for Vegas, in close-ish proximity. Trying to avoid a bunch of EDC-goers - it'll be vacation for me - not just concerts, so I'm trying to relax/sleep. Maybe I should check my MGM comps.
    I highly recommend Paris
  • Options
    What membership # are they up to now?
    747xxx in December
    Thanks. What advantage does a lower # have these days?
  • Options
    What membership # are they up to now?
    747xxx in December
    Thanks. What advantage does a lower # have these days?
    Better seats if seated
  • Options

It s ok for some of us not to agree with every move this band makes.   The vast majority of us are still going to see them multiple times this tour.  
  • Options
    Williston said:
    blairs1 said:
    One of the reasons I liked staying at the Trop. I got great rates, comp'd fees, and free parking. Yes, it's shown it's age since re-opening after the pandemic - which doesn't surprise me that it's being shuttered. The steakhouse (now Tuscan Grill) was a very good spot for a meal - especially if you got the 50% entree coupon from the Discount Show tickets booth.

I swore I'd never go in, in 2009 before the renovation but a friends uncle won a chunk of cash and treated us all to buffet there (before the renovation turned it into a spa) - the food was actually decent. It became the only spot I'd stay from after the renovation (except for one year that they sold out on my birthday - had some comp'd rooms from Vdara, so I stayed there instead). Will be missed.

Trying to figure out hotels for Vegas, in close-ish proximity. Trying to avoid a bunch of EDC-goers - it'll be vacation for me - not just concerts, so I'm trying to relax/sleep. Maybe I should check my MGM comps.
    I highly recommend Paris
    If only there weren't so many Frenchmen there...
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,921
    mcgruff10 said:
    dades said:

You were hyped after getting that email?
    Nope. I was hyped before getting that email. I don't think it was meant much for those of us that are always on these forums. More to pique the interest of the more casual fan that may not have had the information we have all been planning for since November/December. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 151
    cutz said:
    enddem said:

So it sounds like there will be a show in Seattle before Van, but I'm still hopeful there will be two at Climate Pledge at the end of the month as well. If it is a club/theater show in Seattle before VAN, I wonder how the ticketing will work out for that.
    If there's a show before Portland we don't  know about  I'm hoping is either Boise or Salt Lake, one way flights from Vegas to either city are $21 on Hopper right now. I can use a warm up show before my west coast run starts.
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 180
    Williston said:
    blairs1 said:

I highly recommend Paris
    I have some Caesar's property comps, and was hoping for something closer to south strip. Might have to give Paris a try.
  • Options
    matt84 said:
    I love when you can t understand Ed at all lol.  
    Blah blah blah
    blah blah blah 
    dark matuh!!!
  • Options
    jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 82
    kmcmanus said:
    enddem said:
    Click through and highlight the text. It's a link to pre-save the album to Spotify or Apple Music. And on another thread, someone decoded the html (I think?) to show that something (a song? the album?) will be available on one of those platforms at 12:05am Pacific Time on Tuesday the 13th.

maybe a single tonight?
    I think the belief is single Tuesday, album at a later date which will be revealed Tuesday 
    But doesn’t the email they sent today say ‘preorder album’ why do all that if it’s just a single?
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,536
    kmcmanus said:
    enddem said:

maybe a single tonight?
    But doesn’t the email they sent today say ‘preorder album’ why do all that if it’s just a single?
    That's how it's been since streaming. You'll get the single first and the following singles that come after if there are any and when the day comes all songs will be available 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    njhaley1njhaley1 Valley of the Sun Posts: 294

• Options
    demetrios said:
    So this seems to indicate that tour dates will be announced at the local times listed (because the waitlist is to be informed of when Pearl Jam announces tour dates).

But I don't know what the Bondi Beach thing is about. It looks like there was supposed to be a Latin music festival there tomorrow, but it has been cancelled.
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,532
    This band operates like it's 1993 still sometimes.  I mean, if they could battle TM and get those bumper sticker tickets out around 1996, why is this so hard?
  • Options
    LS164963LS164963 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 151
    Looks like Pearl Jam is leading Taylor Swift on the clickbait games today
This discussion has been closed.