The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,282
    deb1211 said:
    Zod said:
    kmcmanus said:
    mpedone said:
    So, the consensus is that there will be some ballpark shows, right? What are people's thoughts on the recent trend of shorter shows with a stripped-down five songs to start. Do they continue that trend, or do they try to do something bigger for those shows?
    Great question.  A 30+ song set would be a great feature of a ballpark show to offset the ballparkness.  
    I don’t believe the 30+ is ever coming back. It was clearly not a popular decision with the fanbase, and as soon as they play even one long one again the questions start back up. I think it’s gone for good.
    if they wanted to prove me wrong though I have a Indy ticket and we’re thinking about Philly
    Yah, that was always going to be the impact of going to the 3 hour+ barn burners at every show, at some point (most likely due to age) they would have to dial it back at some point.

I'm glad we got that era, I really enjoyed the shows I saw in '13, '16 and '18.   I'm a little bummed it's most likely over, but I understand not everyone in the band ages at the same pace, so they need to do to insure all 5 to 7 members can keep touring (I'd rather they play 2 to 2.5 hour shows, then no shows, it's still an amazing couple of hours).  
    tbh i prefer the 2 night stands with vastly different setlists. More room for actual flexibility
    Having only 1 repeat between 2 shows in Austin was fabulous 
    I kept waiting for Even Flow because I really had to pee. But it never came. I ended up having to stand in line during the encore break like a rookie.  ;)
    Standing in line to buy $12-16 beer only to stand in another line to pee it out and miss multiple songs is a rookie move.
    Says someone who clearly was not at St Paul N1 last year. That double whammy of 7 o'clock/even flow was the perfect opportunity to do both...with plenty of time to spare to make it back for Mike's solo.  B) #promove
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,238
    deb1211 said:
    Zod said:
    kmcmanus said:
    mpedone said:
    So, the consensus is that there will be some ballpark shows, right? What are people's thoughts on the recent trend of shorter shows with a stripped-down five songs to start. Do they continue that trend, or do they try to do something bigger for those shows?
    Great question.  A 30+ song set would be a great feature of a ballpark show to offset the ballparkness.  
    I don’t believe the 30+ is ever coming back. It was clearly not a popular decision with the fanbase, and as soon as they play even one long one again the questions start back up. I think it’s gone for good.
    if they wanted to prove me wrong though I have a Indy ticket and we’re thinking about Philly
    Yah, that was always going to be the impact of going to the 3 hour+ barn burners at every show, at some point (most likely due to age) they would have to dial it back at some point.

I'm glad we got that era, I really enjoyed the shows I saw in '13, '16 and '18.   I'm a little bummed it's most likely over, but I understand not everyone in the band ages at the same pace, so they need to do to insure all 5 to 7 members can keep touring (I'd rather they play 2 to 2.5 hour shows, then no shows, it's still an amazing couple of hours).  
    tbh i prefer the 2 night stands with vastly different setlists. More room for actual flexibility
    I kept waiting for Even Flow because I really had to pee. But it never came. I ended up having to stand in line during the encore break like a rookie.  ;)
    Standing in line to buy $12-16 beer only to stand in another line to pee it out and miss multiple songs is a rookie move.

Isn’t that why the almighty created Stoli?
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,890
    deb1211 said:
    Zod said:
    kmcmanus said:
    mpedone said:

Says someone who clearly was not at St Paul N1 last year. That double whammy of 7 o'clock/even flow was the perfect opportunity to do both...with plenty of time to spare to make it back for Mike's solo.  B) #promove
    You guys are missing out by bailing on "Seven O'Clock." The way it builds to the crescendo was consistently one of the emotional highlights of the Gigaton material in the 2022 live shows. Much to be done, indeed.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    deb1211 said:
    Zod said:
    kmcmanus said:
    mpedone said:

Isn’t that why the almighty created Stoli?
    No
    It's why she created plastic 50ml bottles
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,736
    deb1211 said:
    on2legs said:
    You know the fan base is getting old when they can't make it through the show without a bathroom break!

You greatly underestimate the amount of beer I consume. 
    Hahaha. I barely drink anything so I can make it the whole show with or without evenflow or buckle up 
    That’s my move as well. And I still go, just to be extra good, after the opener 😝
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,332
    BF25394 said:
    deb1211 said:
    Zod said:
    kmcmanus said:
    mpedone said:

You guys are missing out by bailing on "Seven O'Clock." The way it builds to the crescendo was consistently one of the emotional highlights of the Gigaton material in the 2022 live shows. Much to be done, indeed.
    I couldn’t agree more. Definitely one of the best live numbers off of Gigaton IMO. I thought live it was on a whole nother level in terms of the intensity and emotional weight as compared to on the record. Glad I was fortunate enough to see it a bunch of times on the Gigaton tour. I’m guessing it’ll be a rarity going forward. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,497
    steven87 said:
    BF25394 said:
    deb1211 said:
    Zod said:
    kmcmanus said:
    mpedone said:

I couldn’t agree more. Definitely one of the best live numbers off of Gigaton IMO. I thought live it was on a whole nother level in terms of the intensity and emotional weight as compared to on the record. Glad I was fortunate enough to see it a bunch of times on the Gigaton tour. I’m guessing it’ll be a rarity going forward. 
    One can hope! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    GhostChileGhostChile Posts: 1,128
    Seven o clock and Even Flow are in my top 10 songs ever, so please all of you go to the bathroom and leave me alone during those songs.
    Mexico City 17/7/2003 Mexico City 18/7/2003 Mexico City 19/7/2003 Santiago Chile 22/11/2005 Santiago Chile 23/11/2005 Buenos Aires Argentina 13/11/2011 Santiago Chile 16/11/2011 Lima Perú 18/11/2011 Sao Paulo Brasil 31/3/2013 Buenos Aires Argentina 03/4/2013 Santiago Chile 06/5/2013 Santiago Chile 4/11/2015 Buenos Aires Argentina 7/11/2015 Porto Alegre Brasil 11/11/2015 Sao Paulo Brasil 14/11/2015 Brasilia Brasil 17/11/2015 Belo Horizonte Brasil 20/11/2015 Rio de Janeiro Brasil 22/11/2015 Bogota Colombia 25/11/2015 Mexico City 28/11/2015 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 8/4/2016 Miami, FL 9/4/2016 Tampa, FL 11/4/2016 Santiago Chile 13/3/2018 Santiago Chile 16/3/2018 Rome Italy 26/6/2018 Prague Czech Republic 1/7/2018 Krakow Poland 3/7/2018 Berlin Germany 5/7/2018 Barcelona Spain 10/7/2018 Dana Point, CA 1/10/2021 Dana Point, CA 2/10/2021 Seattle, WA 28/05/2024 Seattle, WA 30/05/2024
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,497
    deb1211 said:
    LaFleur said:
    SHZA said:
    woolyman said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    deb1211 said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    steven87 said:
    I’m considering doing the Vancouver shows (assuming the dates are correct), but I’m a little concerned about a last-minute date change due to the NHL playoffs. Anyone have any thoughts/insight on this?
    That's been known to happen. Playoffs usually take priority. A recent example is GnR having to move their show from the Diamondbacks stadium last fall. 

Three straight days off at a venue during the playoffs isn't unlikely because they will have away games for part of each series. But whether they'd be home or away on certain dates depends on seedlings and when each series starts which is tough to predict at this point. 

This occurred to me about the Vancouver dates too.   They must be banking on the 'nucks sucking again, but they do have a decent regular season record thus far.  How deep in the playoffs do you need to got to make it to early may?  2nd round?

Unless the shows are at the pacific coliseum, which would kind of suck.  Rogers Arena is a really good concert arena, there's a reason they replace the coliseum :)
    Second round is about right. Nhl season ends April 18. Vancouver is best team in league right now. They would have to have a pretty good collapse to not make playoffs at this point. Kraken are fighting for a playoff spot but until yesterday had been rolling.

Last year the regular season ended on April 14. The first round started on April 17 with game 7s (if necessary) on April 30 or May 1.  1. https://www.nhl.com/news/2023-stanley-cup-playoffs-first-round-schedule-343562642. The second round then began on May 2 and 3. https://www.nhl.com/news/games-1-2-stanley-cup-playoffs-2nd-round-344050944.

If the Canucks keep rolling and win the division they'd be home if there's a game 7 in round 1 and for the first two games of round 2. Since the regular season ends on April 18 this year, adding four days to last year's playoff schedule would put a game 7 on May 4 or 5, game 1 of round 2 on May 6 or 7. So it certainly looks like a conflict is possible. 

Interesting. Appreciate the insight. I’m guessing (hoping) if a conflict were to occur, the show(s) would only be moved by a day or two. Decisions, decisions …
    Very interesting... if round 1 doesn't go to a game 7, does this remove any potential conflict?  Also, based upon your work, the NHL could do a May 5 or May 7 in your scenario... which would also not conflict, although a May 5 would be torture for stage take down/setup...etc.  These are the shows I would be blessed to see... and travel to (a distance).......  hopefully they are waiting longer / taking their time to help ensure no conflict.
    If there is no game 7, that would certainly reduce the chance of a conflict, assuming my guess about the playoff schedule is accurate. And most first round series don't go 7. But we might not know until a few days before when the series ends.   
    Come to Toronto! Raptors aren’t a playoff team and Leafs have won one round in 20 years.  
    In 2016, the 2nd night in Toronto got moved a day to accommodate a Raptors playoff game.  So plenty of precedent for a show one night, game the next, and then another show following night. 

Also - THIS is the Leafs' year :D  
    I recall, I was there N1 and thanks to the reschedule also N2.  That was when the Raptors were a playoff team but pre-Kawhi.  There won’t be any Raptors playoffs this year.  

I am a Leafs fan and I want to believe in the team but something isn’t right with them.  It’s kind of their energy I think.  When I watch a Buffalo or Ottawa or Detroit or Montreal, none of which have the same high end talent as the Leafs, those teams all seem hungrier and more into the games.  And those aren’t even the best teams in the division like Boston and Florida.  I think the suffering is going to continue and that includes me.  But hey, who needs hockey when there’s a PJ spring tour.  
    With the Habs you don’t need talent, just passion that the leafs clearly lack! 😉
    Yeah passion, a similar concept as energy.  Obviously you also need talent.  Not to mention a good goalie.  
    I tried to tell u guys about Sammy

Of course we have a goalie I wouldn't mind seeing go elsewhere..u want Kuemper? Lol
    They didn’t ask my opinion.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,291
    deb1211 said:
    LaFleur said:
    SHZA said:
    woolyman said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    deb1211 said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    steven87 said:
    I’m considering doing the Vancouver shows (assuming the dates are correct), but I’m a little concerned about a last-minute date change due to the NHL playoffs. Anyone have any thoughts/insight on this?
    That's been known to happen. Playoffs usually take priority. A recent example is GnR having to move their show from the Diamondbacks stadium last fall. 

Three straight days off at a venue during the playoffs isn't unlikely because they will have away games for part of each series. But whether they'd be home or away on certain dates depends on seedlings and when each series starts which is tough to predict at this point. 

This occurred to me about the Vancouver dates too.   They must be banking on the 'nucks sucking again, but they do have a decent regular season record thus far.  How deep in the playoffs do you need to got to make it to early may?  2nd round?

Unless the shows are at the pacific coliseum, which would kind of suck.  Rogers Arena is a really good concert arena, there's a reason they replace the coliseum :)
    Second round is about right. Nhl season ends April 18. Vancouver is best team in league right now. They would have to have a pretty good collapse to not make playoffs at this point. Kraken are fighting for a playoff spot but until yesterday had been rolling.

Last year the regular season ended on April 14. The first round started on April 17 with game 7s (if necessary) on April 30 or May 1.  1. https://www.nhl.com/news/2023-stanley-cup-playoffs-first-round-schedule-343562642. The second round then began on May 2 and 3. https://www.nhl.com/news/games-1-2-stanley-cup-playoffs-2nd-round-344050944.

If the Canucks keep rolling and win the division they'd be home if there's a game 7 in round 1 and for the first two games of round 2. Since the regular season ends on April 18 this year, adding four days to last year's playoff schedule would put a game 7 on May 4 or 5, game 1 of round 2 on May 6 or 7. So it certainly looks like a conflict is possible. 

Interesting. Appreciate the insight. I’m guessing (hoping) if a conflict were to occur, the show(s) would only be moved by a day or two. Decisions, decisions …
    Very interesting... if round 1 doesn't go to a game 7, does this remove any potential conflict?  Also, based upon your work, the NHL could do a May 5 or May 7 in your scenario... which would also not conflict, although a May 5 would be torture for stage take down/setup...etc.  These are the shows I would be blessed to see... and travel to (a distance).......  hopefully they are waiting longer / taking their time to help ensure no conflict.
    If there is no game 7, that would certainly reduce the chance of a conflict, assuming my guess about the playoff schedule is accurate. And most first round series don't go 7. But we might not know until a few days before when the series ends.   
    Come to Toronto! Raptors aren’t a playoff team and Leafs have won one round in 20 years.  
    In 2016, the 2nd night in Toronto got moved a day to accommodate a Raptors playoff game.  So plenty of precedent for a show one night, game the next, and then another show following night. 

I recall, I was there N1 and thanks to the reschedule also N2.  That was when the Raptors were a playoff team but pre-Kawhi.  There won’t be any Raptors playoffs this year.  

I am a Leafs fan and I want to believe in the team but something isn’t right with them.  It’s kind of their energy I think.  When I watch a Buffalo or Ottawa or Detroit or Montreal, none of which have the same high end talent as the Leafs, those teams all seem hungrier and more into the games.  And those aren’t even the best teams in the division like Boston and Florida.  I think the suffering is going to continue and that includes me.  But hey, who needs hockey when there’s a PJ spring tour.  
    With the Habs you don’t need talent, just passion that the leafs clearly lack! 😉
    Yeah passion, a similar concept as energy.  Obviously you also need talent.  Not to mention a good goalie.  
    I tried to tell u guys about Sammy

Of course we have a goalie I wouldn't mind seeing go elsewhere..u want Kuemper? Lol
    They didn’t ask my opinion.  
    Maybe they should have 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,523
    I’ve always understood that arenas book on availability for concerts then book for the basketball and hockey games.  Can’t wait for the US tour announcement.

Are you sure about that? TV schedules come into play a lot. PJ had to move their previously-announced 2016 date in Toronto because of a playoff game needing that date.
    Could be true for regular season, when there's more flexibility to have a road trip for a certain week and the whole six-month schedule is known well in advance. The playoff schedule doesn't have as much wiggle room or advance notice for when a team will need the venue. Given that the teams are the primary tenant and depend on TV dollars which dictate the schedule, the playoff game will win out in the case of a conflict. 
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 806

I'm less diehard than I once was (overall find games hard to watch these days - the hockey is fine, but the broadcasts are painful), and hard to argue with the current team having serious flaws.  But it's all rather fluky come playoffs and think one of these years they're just going to run the table and surprise us all. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    SHZA said:
    I’ve always understood that arenas book on availability for concerts then book for the basketball and hockey games.  Can’t wait for the US tour announcement.

Are you sure about that? TV schedules come into play a lot. PJ had to move their previously-announced 2016 date in Toronto because of a playoff game needing that date.
    Could be true for regular season, when there's more flexibility to have a road trip for a certain week and the whole six-month schedule is known well in advance. The playoff schedule doesn't have as much wiggle room or advance notice for when a team will need the venue. Given that the teams are the primary tenant and depend on TV dollars which dictate the schedule, the playoff game will win out in the case of a conflict. 
    Except that the schedules aren't known until pretty close to the series starting (especially in later rounds). I would guess venues were asked to keep schedules light in anticipation, but the leagues involved did their best to work around those events. My guess would be that there were other circumstances around that Raptors game that meant that it had to be that night.

I don't think there's any real issue playing a game between two concerts, other than the crew having to dismantle and reassemble the stage in the same place, but they'd have to do that to move on to the next city anyway, so...

Unless there are other shows slated for that week, if PJ is playing the 4th and 6th and the Canucks need to play two home games, they could play the 3rd and 5th, or 5th and 7th.

"I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,523
    mpedone said:
    SHZA said:

Except that the schedules aren't known until pretty close to the series starting (especially in later rounds). I would guess venues were asked to keep schedules light in anticipation, but the leagues involved did their best to work around those events. My guess would be that there were other circumstances around that Raptors game that meant that it had to be that night.

I don't think there's any real issue playing a game between two concerts, other than the crew having to dismantle and reassemble the stage in the same place, but they'd have to do that to move on to the next city anyway, so...

Unless there are other shows slated for that week, if PJ is playing the 4th and 6th and the Canucks need to play two home games, they could play the 3rd and 5th, or 5th and 7th.

Except that's what I said ("The playoff schedule doesn't have as much wiggle room or advance notice . . . "). Agree that the off day is important to avoid having to move the shows 
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,352
    LaFleur said:
    SHZA said:
    woolyman said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    deb1211 said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    steven87 said:

The Maple Leafs are the Dallas Cowboys of the NHL.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    SHZA said:
    mpedone said:
    SHZA said:

Except that's what I said ("The playoff schedule doesn't have as much wiggle room or advance notice . . . "). Agree that the off day is important to avoid having to move the shows 

Gotcha. I was a little confused by the "wiggle room" comment.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,328
    Since these show are all but confirmed, is it too early for the 2025 tour rumor thread for the cities/countries being left out this year?
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,648
    This is my fear.  Cities stay the same but dates change.   

First world problems
    😕and for you to think me putting a dose of reality into someone who is all worried about days just so they can book flights is idiotic... it's first world problem and that's just a truth. I don't know anyone who doesn't care about cost... 
    you were in the Australia thread crapping on people for paying $30 for Visas too earlier and plotting travel ahead of time.  You just seem annoyed by people using rumored dates to plan big trips that people would typically plan well in advance.
     ..I planned mine well in advance and you are reading too much into what I wrote you are awful and I'm done. Enjoy your tour, i know I will. 
    Sorry if I read into the comments too much.
  • Options
    MM70435MM70435 Posts: 263
    steven87 said:
    BF25394 said:
    deb1211 said:
    Zod said:
    kmcmanus said:
    mpedone said:

Add me to the list for those that love Seven O Clock.  Glad I am not the only one.  Agree 100% on the live version.

And as far as the NHL, just make playoffs is all you need.  Once the playoffs start it is a whole new game.  Home ice helps very little.  I am not going to name any names but I think you may know.  The Presidents cup is a curse.  So is playing north of the border unfortunately.  I live in the US but always pull for the Canadian teams because I love how passionate the fans are.  That in addition to my team being relocated to north of the border.
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • Options
    Since these show are all but confirmed, is it too early for the 2025 tour rumor thread for the cities/countries being left out this year?
    Never too early, I tried twice in this thread already.

March 2025:
    Bogota x2  - Santiago x2 - Buenos Aires x2 - São Paulo x2 - Other Brazil Date - Mexico City x2

Would like to see Peru, Uruguay, and/or somewhere in Central America get their own show.

September 2025:
    Toronto x2 - Detroit - Cleveland - Cincinnati - Atlanta x2 - Orlando x2 - Miami x2

2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 676
    edited January 16

March 2025:
    Bogota x2  - Santiago x2 - Buenos Aires x2 - São Paulo x2 - Other Brazil Date - Mexico City x2

Would like to see Peru, Uruguay, and/or somewhere in Central America get their own show.

September 2025:
    Toronto x2 - Detroit - Cleveland - Cincinnati - Atlanta x2 - Orlando x2 - Miami x2

Needs Milwaukee & Buffalo
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,890
    You give them too much credit. The Cowboys have won four Super Bowls in my 48-year lifetime, even with their now-30-season title drought.  When they last won, Bill Clinton was president. He's still alive. When the Leafs last won, Lester Pearson was Canadian prime minister. He died over 50 years ago.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,533
    any day now Amazon/Japan or some faraway vendor site will have the album info first.  I hope it's not a record store day release.
  • Options
    kmcmanus said:

March 2025:

September 2025:

Needs Milwaukee & Buffalo
    I don’t disagree, throw Pittsburgh in too…but with the 2023 format seemingly sticking…I wouldn’t hold my breath. Midwest might get one city with two shows, and a one off (like Chicago x2 and Indy)
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 777
    BF25394 said:
    You give them too much credit. The Cowboys have won four Super Bowls in my 48-year lifetime, even with their now-30-season title drought.  When they last won, Bill Clinton was president. He's still alive. When the Leafs last won, Lester Pearson was Canadian prime minister. He died over 50 years ago.
    The Leafs are the England National Football team of the NHL. But 2024 is the year for both of them, amirite!?!??!
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,574
    edited January 17
    Peeing during Even Flow is like getting frustrated that your kid has too many soccer practices.  Someday you’re going to look back and realize it all went way too fast and you’ll miss those moments. Don’t take it for granted!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Just out of curiosity, anything new on the Philadelphia, Baltimore, or NY rumored shows? 

Seems like the only shows that have been getting talked about lately are Wrigley, Seattle, Indy and Fenway. Just wasn’t sure if I missed something lol
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    I wonder if they do any publicity in the next month.  SNL, Stern, etc.
  • Options
    Coachella lineup just dropped and that is relevant because this is the first Coachella:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPLUDaFTypo
  • Options
    MattayMattay Posts: 35
    deb1211 said:
    Zod said:
    kmcmanus said:
    mpedone said:

The craft is to start drinking early enough so you body moves past the "I'm drinking so much liquid I must pee" stage, to "it's going to be one of those nights, I must retain as much of this liquid as I possibly can" stage, but not so early that your body moves into the "which way is up" stage
This discussion has been closed.