*** the DONALD J TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY A CONVICTED FELON thread ***

Comments

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    You are both confusing me by sending me two different indictments.

If information is in an indictment, does that make it an indisputable fact?
    I haven't read it so that does that mean that I can't ask pertinent questions? 
    I'm sorry. Don't take this the wrong way but you look foolish. I'm sorry. You come on here and cast doubt after doubt about what is in the indictment and then admit you haven't ready the damn thing. Come on man. 

Literally one of the biggest stories in this country's history is happening right now. You might want to look into it...especially before voting for the guy who's accused of the damn crimes spelled out in it. 
    Why the personal attack? You call me foolish yet I'm asking legitimate questions. Do you want this thread to get locked? I've broken the rules and have had my account blocked on this message board before but I don't see the same treatment for people like you(left, democrat). The thread gets locked and everyone moves on with no consequence and then the cycle just repeats itself. 
    You consider "foolish" a personal attack?

Sorry but your posts on the prior page about being absolutely certain Biden stole documents (with no proof) while doubting what's in an actual indictment on Trump, while admitting you did not read the indictment, appear foolish to me. I am sorry but that behavior just seems foolish. We're all adults here, I never thought "foolish" is a word someone would get so worked up over. 

Please read up on this stuff. It's important.

Also, I am not a democrat.
    You are not discussing the topic. You are discussing me. You won't even admit to breaking that rule which is my whole point. 
    Okay. What, exactly, are we doing here? lol

Hey, let's get back on topic---so there are eyewitness accounts, there is an audio tape, and there is an actual document in possession of the special counsel. All of this information is in the indictment, which you now have a pdf of so you can see all of this for yourself. Check it out! There's a ton of stuff in there and they really made it easy to read, in stark contrast to the Mueller Report. Everyone who wants to know what happened can do so. 
    Unless they don't really want to know
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    POOTWH’s ego won’t allow him to drop out. The only thing I can think of that might be palatable would be a plea bargain whereas he pleads guilty, agrees he drops out and doesn’t run in exchange for no jail time. And the plea agreement would be under seal so POOTWH could grift off the made up unfairness of it all, have a podcast or some other stupid media outlet that his deluded base could access. He’s the biggest carnival barker the world has ever seen, had the pleasure of knowing and proving PT Barnum was right.
    I don't see how the DOJ could or would make a deal that includes him dropping out.  That would be a mistake and feed the right wing narrative that the charges were only made to damage him and make him leave the race.  
    POOTWH is a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States. Similar to how Michael Milken was a clear and present danger to Wall Street and was denied securities training on Wall Street for life, I believe. But he also served jail time.
    How is he a clear and present danger to national security? 
    Showing reporters battle plans for Iran.  
    Do you have proof that happened? Can you show me the video, not audio, where he does this? You are assuming you this is true by what you heard. That's not proof.
    This is what is in the indictment.  It's on tape and one would be wise to presume there is corroborating testimony by the two reporters.  If not, it would likely not be part of the charges.  Tell me you were aware that this was in the indictment.  From Fox News no less... https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-heard-tape-discussing-classified-document

Tell me you knew about this... 

Former President Trump can be heard on tape discussing classified documents in a leaked recording obtained by multiple news outlets Tuesday.

The recording reveals a conversation Trump had with aides in which he seems to be holding a Pentagon document detailing plans to attack Iran, despite telling Fox News Host Bret Baier earlier this month that there was no such document.

"These are the papers," Trump can be heard saying in the recording while discussing the Pentagon documents. The former president referenced Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Mark Milley, who he said had provided a plan of attack for Iran through the Pentagon.

"I was just thinking, because we were talking about it. And you know, he said, ‘He wanted to attack Iran, and what…,'" Trump said.

"These are the papers," Trump continued.

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    .... "see look......."
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

"See as president I could have declassified it," Trump said. "Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret."

"Now we have a problem," a staffer can be heard responding.

"Isn’t that interesting," Trump finishes.

"Now we have a problem".  Talk about an understatement!  
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,399
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    well it is on the internet, so like all hot takes, it has to be true.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    POOTWH’s ego won’t allow him to drop out. The only thing I can think of that might be palatable would be a plea bargain whereas he pleads guilty, agrees he drops out and doesn’t run in exchange for no jail time. And the plea agreement would be under seal so POOTWH could grift off the made up unfairness of it all, have a podcast or some other stupid media outlet that his deluded base could access. He’s the biggest carnival barker the world has ever seen, had the pleasure of knowing and proving PT Barnum was right.
    I don't see how the DOJ could or would make a deal that includes him dropping out.  That would be a mistake and feed the right wing narrative that the charges were only made to damage him and make him leave the race.  
    POOTWH is a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States. Similar to how Michael Milken was a clear and present danger to Wall Street and was denied securities training on Wall Street for life, I believe. But he also served jail time.
    uh...have you not been aware that he stole classified documents? Some DoD related stuff included?
    Biden stole documents when he was a Senator and then VP. 

Do you know what papers Biden had? I don't and no one wants to talk about it but Biden had more than Trump did. Does that concern you at all?
    He didn't actually.

"Stole" refers to being asked to return documents that the archives knew that tRump had. He lied and said he didn't have them, told associates to hide them, then got them taken away by the FBI.

Biden immediately (as well as Pence) returned the documents that were requested.

No where near the same offense. I think you know this.
    Is it illegal to hold and retain classified documents? I don't know if Biden "stole" them or not. The fact of the matter is that he had them in his position. Trump had documents and they were locked away. The government knew he had them. Biden has held classified documents for years out in the open. Are you not concerned about the papers that Biden had because of a bias?
    Locked away?

This weekend we rock Portland
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    Poncier said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    uh...have you not been aware that he stole classified documents? Some DoD related stuff included?

Do you know what papers Biden had? I don't and no one wants to talk about it but Biden had more than Trump did. Does that concern you at all?
    He didn't actually.

"Stole" refers to being asked to return documents that the archives knew that tRump had. He lied and said he didn't have them, told associates to hide them, then got them taken away by the FBI.

Biden immediately (as well as Pence) returned the documents that were requested.

Is it illegal to hold and retain classified documents? I don't know if Biden "stole" them or not. The fact of the matter is that he had them in his position. Trump had documents and they were locked away. The government knew he had them. Biden has held classified documents for years out in the open. Are you not concerned about the papers that Biden had because of a bias?
    Locked away?

Pretty safe spots no? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,540
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:

He didn't actually.

Out in the open? Nothing Biden has is out in the open. All of his properties are under secret service monitoring.

And again...tRump tried to hide what he had. Biden (and Pence) immediately surrendered the documents requested. No one would fault tRump for having a few classified documents in his possession. The fault becomes telling his employees to move them around his property to hide them. Let that sink in. HIS EMPLOYEES HAD ACCESS TO TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:

He didn't actually.

Out in the open? Nothing Biden has is out in the open. All of his properties are under secret service monitoring.

And again...tRump tried to hide what he had. Biden (and Pence) immediately surrendered the documents requested. No one would fault tRump for having a few classified documents in his possession. The fault becomes telling his employees to move them around his property to hide them. Let that sink in. HIS EMPLOYEES HAD ACCESS TO TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS.

docs weren't requested of biden and pence. once the warrant was served on fuckstick , they both made an offer to search or had their attorneys search, no warrant needed. it wasnt known what either had.

I dont recall if biden had anything classified or not but both did have some documents that belonged with NARA.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,540
    He did...and I'm sure a lot of what tRump had was marked classified and likely not of use to anyone. But the top secret docs that tRump attempted to hide are the issue. Nothing compares to this.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:

this is the trump thread. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    god I'm sick of conservatives being such snowflakes. *gets schooled*. "WAH, WAH, PERSONAL ATTACK!" get off the internet if you can't handle being wrong. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Only the best people, folks. Only the best.

Rudy Giuliani has his own troubles in the news today, unrelated to the attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election. His former assistant Noelle Dunphy is suing him for sexual harassment and abuse, and new transcripts filed in the New York Supreme Court of Giuliani’s own words reveal disturbing fantasies of sexual domination that are unlikely to help his reputation. (Historian Kevin Kruse retweeted part of the transcript with the words, “Goodbye, lunch.”) 
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221

Rudy Giuliani has his own troubles in the news today, unrelated to the attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election. His former assistant Noelle Dunphy is suing him for sexual harassment and abuse, and new transcripts filed in the New York Supreme Court of Giuliani’s own words reveal disturbing fantasies of sexual domination that are unlikely to help his reputation. (Historian Kevin Kruse retweeted part of the transcript with the words, “Goodbye, lunch.”) 
    These tits are mine these tits are mine! What a creepy old bastard I’d like to see him in jail too
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

These tits are mine these tits are mine! What a creepy old bastard I’d like to see him in jail too
    Moving on Borat’s sister was real. Wonder if Ruddy had a SAG card?

Brilliantati©
    Scio me nihil scire

static111 said:
    The election act of 1876 was clarified to ensure that no one could claim that the VP had the authority to determine the proper electors.  
    static111 said:
    my guess it is a smokescreen, or an exaggeration, or distortion of the truth for his base to believe, like they always do.

static111 said:
    my guess it is a smokescreen, or an exaggeration, or distortion of the truth for his base to believe, like they always do.

no. what was understood then, wasnt explicit. now it is.

edited August 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    The election act of 1876 was clarified to ensure that no one could claim that the VP had the authority to determine the proper electors.  
    So they went back in time?

edit: Electoral Count Reform and Presidential Transition Improvement Act of 2022 got it so they updated the old law with a new law that spells it out for would be election overthrows....gee wonder why they thought that was necessary Donny?
    Post edited by static111 on
    Scio me nihil scire

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    www.myspace.com
    he is in the courthouse now.

wonder how emphatically he will please not guilty.

"i plead 100% not guilty. I broke no laws, and everything was done perfectly, and everybody knows it."

maga knows it is not welcome in dc.

Ruddy’s newsmax meltdown is worth the watch.

https://www.cnn.com/

Brilliantati©