*** the DONALD J TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY A CONVICTED FELON thread ***

Comments

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,077
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    POOTWH’s ego won’t allow him to drop out. The only thing I can think of that might be palatable would be a plea bargain whereas he pleads guilty, agrees he drops out and doesn’t run in exchange for no jail time. And the plea agreement would be under seal so POOTWH could grift off the made up unfairness of it all, have a podcast or some other stupid media outlet that his deluded base could access. He’s the biggest carnival barker the world has ever seen, had the pleasure of knowing and proving PT Barnum was right.
    I don't see how the DOJ could or would make a deal that includes him dropping out.  That would be a mistake and feed the right wing narrative that the charges were only made to damage him and make him leave the race.  
    POOTWH is a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States. Similar to how Michael Milken was a clear and present danger to Wall Street and was denied securities training on Wall Street for life, I believe. But he also served jail time.
    How is he a clear and present danger to national security? 
    Showing reporters battle plans for Iran.  
    Do you have proof that happened? Can you show me the video, not audio, where he does this? You are assuming you this is true by what you heard. That's not proof.
    Good lord man. There is audio and eyewitness accounts and they have the actual document.

Video? Are you nuts?
    Eyewitness accounts? Where are they?
    Read the indictment. It’s good to know the details. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JB16057 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    POOTWH’s ego won’t allow him to drop out. The only thing I can think of that might be palatable would be a plea bargain whereas he pleads guilty, agrees he drops out and doesn’t run in exchange for no jail time. And the plea agreement would be under seal so POOTWH could grift off the made up unfairness of it all, have a podcast or some other stupid media outlet that his deluded base could access. He’s the biggest carnival barker the world has ever seen, had the pleasure of knowing and proving PT Barnum was right.
    I don't see how the DOJ could or would make a deal that includes him dropping out.  That would be a mistake and feed the right wing narrative that the charges were only made to damage him and make him leave the race.  
    POOTWH is a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States. Similar to how Michael Milken was a clear and present danger to Wall Street and was denied securities training on Wall Street for life, I believe. But he also served jail time.
    How is he a clear and present danger to national security? 
    Showing reporters battle plans for Iran.  
    Do you have proof that happened? Can you show me the video, not audio, where he does this? You are assuming you this is true by what you heard. That's not proof.
    Good lord man. There is audio and eyewitness accounts and they have the actual document.

Video? Are you nuts?
    Eyewitness accounts? Where are they?
    IN
    THE
    INDICTMENT

Is this a joke?

I'm sorry but the new message board standard is that you have to prove what you are saying by providing a link to a reputable source.
    The source is the indictment. You know you can read that for yourself right? But since I'm such a nice guy, here's a handy pdf:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652.85.0_2.pdf
    www.myspace.com
  • JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    You are both confusing me by sending me two different indictments.

If information is in an indictment, does that make it an indisputable fact?
    edited August 2023
    JB16057 said:

If one has not read the indictment, does one have any idea what he's talking about?

And we both gave you a  link to the same pdf. lol what?
    www.myspace.com
    JB16057 said:

I haven't read it so that does that mean that I can't ask pertinent questions? 
    JB16057 said:

If one has not read the indictment, does one have any idea what he's talking about?

Why does one have 49 pages and the other have 60 pages if it is the same indictment?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    JB16057 said:

well, given the feds have a conviction rate at or near 99% , I'd  say , yeah. Yeah it is indisputible.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited August 2023
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

I'm sorry. Don't take this the wrong way but you look foolish. I'm sorry.  You come on here and cast doubt after doubt about what is in the indictment and then admit you haven't ready the damn thing. Come on man. 

Literally one of the biggest stories in this country's history is happening right now. You might want to look into it...especially before voting for the guy who's accused of the damn crimes spelled out in it. 
    Post edited by Kat on
    www.myspace.com
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

you would be well served by reading or listening to them being read for sure.

so you have the print versions, you could also lok for annotated versions.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited August 2023
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Why does one have 49 pages and the other have 60 pages if it is the same indictment?
    Sorry. I believe superseding indictments are the reason. They added 4 counts, including confirming they have the Iran War Plan he was showing to those reporters...the same war plan he claimed he did not have multiple times recently. 
    www.myspace.com
    latest indicment..

Bonus Episode: Listen to the Third Indictment. Episode: https://www.podcastrepublic.net/episode/94815268369 . Media: https://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/pdst.fm/e/chrt.fm/track/8G441/traffic.megaphone.fm/WWO5981343532.mp3?updated=1690938621 . <p>A federal grand jury indicted Donald Trump on Tuesday with a series of crimes related to his effo... -- Sent from Podcast Republic.

superseding indictment from last week...
    Bonus Episode: Listen to the Superseding Indictment. Episode: https://www.podcastrepublic.net/episode/94808828998 . Media: https://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/pdst.fm/e/chrt.fm/track/8G441/traffic.megaphone.fm/WWO1677839935.mp3?updated=1690581535 . <p>Federal prosecutors have added new charges against Trump in the classified documents case, includ... -- Sent from Podcast Republic.

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,077
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Don’t be afraid to read the case # for each and the respective dates of entry. 

The 60 page indictment was update of the original. It’s the same case. You should read up on it, there’s witnesses! 

initial indictment from the docs case, not in full but confined to trumps charges, omitting Nauta's part of it.

Listen to the Indictment. Episode: https://www.podcastrepublic.net/episode/94729989371 . Media: https://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/pdst.fm/e/chrt.fm/track/8G441/traffic.megaphone.fm/WWO7227105109.mp3?updated=1686588137 . <p>This is a reading of the classified documents indictment against former President Trump that was ... -- Sent from Podcast Republic.

edited August 2023
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

I'm sorry. Don't take this the wrong way but you look foolish. I'm sorry.  You come on here and cast doubt after doubt about what is in the indictment and then admit you haven't ready the damn thing. Come on man. 

Literally one of the biggest stories in this country's history is happening right now. You might want to look into it...especially before voting for the guy who's accused of the damn crimes spelled out in it. 
    Why the personal attack? You call me foolish yet I'm asking legitimate questions. Do you want this thread to get locked? I've broken the rules and have had my account blocked on this message board before but I don't see the same treatment for people like you(left, democrat). The thread gets locked and everyone moves on with no consequence and then the cycle just repeats itself. 
    Post edited by Kat on
    mickeyrat said:
    initial indictment from the docs case, not in full but confined to trumps charges, omitting Nauta's part of it.

Listen to the Indictment. Episode: https://www.podcastrepublic.net/episode/94729989371 . Media: https://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/pdst.fm/e/chrt.fm/track/8G441/traffic.megaphone.fm/WWO7227105109.mp3?updated=1686588137 . <p>This is a reading of the classified documents indictment against former President Trump that was ... -- Sent from Podcast Republic.
    I appreciate you sending this. I'll read the indictment because I'd probably lose track trying to listen to it. 
    JB16057 said:
    mickeyrat said:

I appreciate you sending this. I'll read the indictment because I'd probably lose track trying to listen to it. 

I found it compelling listening. and you can always rewind....

edited August 2023
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

I'm sorry. Don't take this the wrong way but you look foolish. I'm sorry. You come on here and cast doubt after doubt about what is in the indictment and then admit you haven't ready the damn thing. Come on man. 

Why the personal attack? You call me foolish yet I'm asking legitimate questions. Do you want this thread to get locked? I've broken the rules and have had my account blocked on this message board before but I don't see the same treatment for people like you(left, democrat). The thread gets locked and everyone moves on with no consequence and then the cycle just repeats itself. 
    You consider "foolish" a personal attack?

Sorry but your posts on the prior page about being absolutely certain Biden stole documents (with no proof) while doubting what's in an actual indictment on Trump, while admitting you did not read the indictment, appear foolish to me. I am sorry but that behavior just seems foolish. We're all adults here, I never thought "foolish" is a word someone would get so worked up over. 

Please read up on this stuff. It's important.

Also, I am not a democrat.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,399
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

I'm sorry. Don't take this the wrong way but you look foolish. I'm sorry. You come on here and cast doubt after doubt about what is in the indictment and then admit you haven't ready the damn thing. Come on man. 

You’re not being honest. Read the indictments and see if the questions you have are answered. If not, re-read the indictments and follow up with multiple sources of reporting, not just repub bullet talking points. Example, senator Tom “I’m A Warrior, Hear Me Roar” Cotton stated that the indictment reads like an MSNBC producer wrote it. Do you agree with the fine senator from Arkansass? Do you agree with Ruddy Ghouliani’s statement that the indictment is an outrage? How could you form an opinion if you haven’t read the indictment?

If you don’t and still ask questions, you’re not an honest discusser of the issue at hand.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Did you watch the impeachment hearings? How about the 1/6 hearings? If not, it explains a lot.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©

JB16057 said:
    jesus there are 58 pages in this thread showing how he is a threat to national security. read one of them and you will see evidence of this fact. 
    So because it is on a Pearl Jam message board, that makes it a fact? "Trump is the best President we've ever had." Is that now a fact?
    open your eyes and look around at the facts. or do not reply to me. i am not going to spoonfeed you evidence that you will not read. good day.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    JB16057 said:
    jesus there are 58 pages in this thread showing how he is a threat to national security. read one of them and you will see evidence of this fact. 
    So because it is on a Pearl Jam message board, that makes it a fact? "Trump is the best President we've ever had." Is that now a fact?
    No, JB, I think what gimmie is referring to, and gimmie--please correct me if I am wrong, would be the hundreds of links to credible news articles over the previous 58 pages that support his point. 
    yes, thank you. i was referring to all of the links to reputable sources and all of the tweets also to reputable sources containing facts in each case.

seriously, this is not that difficult for posters to read the posted links and process the information, is it?

JB16057 said:
    No, JB, I think what gimmie is referring to, and gimmie--please correct me if I am wrong, would be the hundreds of links to credible news articles over the previous 58 pages that support his point. 
    yes, thank you. i was referring to all of the links to reputable sources and all of the tweets also to reputable sources containing facts in each case.

seriously, this is not that difficult for posters to read the posted links and process the information, is it?
    Apparently, it is, for some.

Brilliantati©
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Sorry but your posts on the prior page about being absolutely certain Biden stole documents (with no proof) while doubting what's in an actual indictment on Trump, while admitting you did not read the indictment, appear foolish to me. I am sorry but that behavior just seems foolish. We're all adults here, I never thought "foolish" is a word someone would get so worked up over. 

You are not discussing the topic. You are discussing me. You won't even admit to breaking that rule which is my whole point. 
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

You are not discussing the topic. You are discussing me. You won't even admit to breaking that rule which is my whole point. 
    I am discussing your seemingly inability to be an informed discusser of the topic. There’s an ignore feature. I suggest that you use it.

Brilliantati©
    edited August 2023
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Okay. What, exactly, are we doing here? lol

Hey, let's get back on topic---so there are eyewitness accounts, there is an audio tape, and there is an actual document in possession of the special counsel. All of this information is in the indictment, which you now have a pdf of so you can see all of this for yourself. Check it out! There's a ton of stuff in there and they really made it easy to read, in stark contrast to the Mueller Report. Everyone who wants to know what happened can do so. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

Okay. Seems like you are discussing me now? What, exactly, are we doing here? lol

Hey, let's get back on topic---so there are eyewitness accounts, there is an audio tape, and there is an actual document in possession of the special counsel. All of this information is in the indictment, which you now have a pdf of so you can see all of this for yourself. Check it out! There's a ton of stuff in there and they really made it easy to read, in stark contrast to the Mueller Report. Everyone who wants to know what happened can do so. 
    eyewitness accounts from witnesses who were in the administration that have flipped on trump to save themselves, because they know trump is toast. they know he is guilty af, and they know that they are guilty too. they are not going to go to jail for a man who only cares about himself.