*** the DONALD J TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY A CONVICTED FELON thread ***

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,632
    psssst, dont tell jd....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,405
    They probably have Epstein dirt on him... 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,134
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/26/trump-harris-debate-abc/
    And there it is he’s already projecting that he will skip ABC debate! He’s totally scared to get mopped all over the stage by her! Coward 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    https://www.threads.net/@bradcooney1/post/C_Hc38_N3C1/?xmt=AQGzwVrVb-sBB3nSioatNf2Lq9ypCVzv1s2XfQwuF2R5QA
    All he knows is name calling as if he’s in a school yard! Wha wha whaa wha it’s not fair that I don’t get my way whaa wha wha whaaa 
    If he’s so sure of his accomplishments & ability it shouldn’t matter where & when the debate should happen! It’s glorious to see him squirming he was so positive that he would be debating old man that now he sees that she’s not a pushover it’s eating him alive 😂
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4819004-donald-trump-kamala-harris-debates/amp/
    Just weeks ago he was so confident about debating her what has happened since? Maybe our resident supporters can shed light on why the change of course? 
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,031
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4819004-donald-trump-kamala-harris-debates/amp/
    Just weeks ago he was so confident about debating her what has happened since? Maybe our resident supporters can shed light on why the change of course? 
    he is being treated very unfairly apparently. sounds like nobody has ever been treated as unfairly in all of american history.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    yeah he referenced Cotton on This Week...Cotton is a fucking prick. The way he danced around trying to defend trump's comparison of the Pres medal of freedom to a rich doner being better than the Congressional MOH was classic fuckface GOP.

The moderator kept pressing him and he just kept deflecting like a prick. Very disingenuous since Cotton is a veteran.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,113
    pjl44 said:
    I’ve got a hundred he won’t any takers here we can pay through PayPal anyone? The only way he debates here is if he’s back rubber Hanity is the moderator 
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,580
    Check it out!May be an image of text
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,113
    pjl44 said:
    I’ve got a hundred he won’t any takers here we can pay through PayPal anyone? The only way he debates here is if he’s back rubber Hanity is the moderator 
    Why would you take even odds here? Polymarket is giving you 10:1 right now.
    i hope they don't mute the mics. let trump seethe out loud for the entire world to hear. 

what a baby.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,406
    i hope they don't mute the mics. let trump seethe out loud for the entire world to hear. 

what a baby.
    Agreed. I can see her getting under his skin so much that he resorts to blatantly making fun of her name or something. 
    www.myspace.com

what a baby.
    I don't think it's that...I think they are afraid that Harris will be able to use the open mic to throw him into convulsions

he will fold under the cross like a cheap suit

it will highlight his impulsiveness and his inability to keep composure. will be great ratings.

so tulsi endorsed trump today.

so she actually is a closet maga. just like we have been saying for 5 years.

• BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,285
    he is being treated very unfairly apparently. sounds like nobody has ever been treated as unfairly in all of american history.
    Isn't it funny how Donald Trump, the immensely privileged son of a very wealthy real-estate developer, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the immensely privileged son of one of the wealthiest and most powerful families in American history, both just can't catch a break (at least to hear them tell it)? I mean, everyone is just so unfair to them!
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.

what a bizarre character...

what a bizarre character...
    strange person for sure. definitely a russian asset.

BF25394 said:
    Isn't it funny how Donald Trump, the immensely privileged son of a very wealthy real-estate developer, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the immensely privileged son of one of the wealthiest and most powerful families in American history, both just can't catch a break (at least to hear them tell it)? I mean, everyone is just so unfair to them!
    yeah its funny how that works.