Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,645
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

The poll released by NBC today is stunning, and bears out what @HoagieBreath posted. To the question of competence, Trump leads Biden 48-32. Is it Hamas, inflation, or the migrant crisis to blame for Biden losing so much trust among the voters ?

The irony is that it’s completely lost, the endless attacks against trump are not working. Trump is a coward? No one in his 48% care whatsoever. He is holding firm to his republican and independent support from 2020.

Do voters even know trump ignored the supply chain crisis for nearly his entire last year in office? Who is to blame? The endless prosecutions of trump? The extremism forming at the fringes of the Democratic Party supporting a terrorist nation? Bidens lack of action addressing the border crisis, while places like NYC are falling apart in front of our eyes? PJ fans may be stunned what the city looks like this September

There’s been so much prosecution of trump the horrible person, but why have his opponents been unable to remind voters of his years in office? According to polls, trump has lost zero support in three years of prosecutions.

These Biden poll numbers are getting into Carter and HW Bush territory.
    NYC is falling apart? I love NYC and I hope I get to see what it’s like in September. 

Despite Hal’s joke, NY has changed significantly in cleanliness and safety since the red border states started busing their migrants to us. You can easily Google nyc migrant crisis or you tube it if you haven’t had the chance to catch up on this story.
    Please, tell us what stretch of time by decade or half decade was NYC “desirable,” “safe,” “booming,” or “insert positive adjective,” here? You probably aren’t old enough to remember the late 60s and all of the 70s, back when NYC declared bankruptcy and the Bronx, particularly the south Bronx and parts of Harlem were burned out shells. Major ‘Murican cities evolve, go up and down, change with the times, deal and move on from crisis, are reborn or wallow in misery for quite some time (Detroit). If you expect “Try That in a Small Town,” you’re, general you, aren’t being realistic.

I wonder who you fault for NYC’s demise?

Just because NY was bad decades ago doesn’t make what it occurring currently ok. In comparison to the last 30 years, it’s in bad shape now. Not because of a bad economy, or a tight local budget, which were major causes of the ancient history you cite, but because Dems are being outmaneuvered by republicans.
    Dems are being outmaneuvered by repubs? Is that what you call torpedoing the most expansive immigration bill since 1986, repub outmaneuvering?

My point is that NYC will survive, much like Seattle. But I’m interested in knowing who you blame for the NYC migrant crisis? 
    anybody see that the rnc had their worst fundraising year in a decade?

tell me more about that red wave with trump winning in a landslide that you all think will happen in november.

they have no money. they cannot win without money. and you think that broke mf trump is going to bankroll his own campaign and help other brokeass republicans as well?

wake up.
    Koch brother will step up, along with all the other mega donors and, the fleecing of mom and pop will continue. Money, or lack thereof, from the RNC won’t be an issue, particularly with Jared Dear Boy sitting on $2B and knowing where that came from.
    Yeah, I have to think there’s enough republican deep pockets that money won’t be an issue. 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,225
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

The poll released by NBC today is stunning, and bears out what @HoagieBreath posted. To the question of competence, Trump leads Biden 48-32. Is it Hamas, inflation, or the migrant crisis to blame for Biden losing so much trust among the voters ?

The irony is that it’s completely lost, the endless attacks against trump are not working. Trump is a coward? No one in his 48% care whatsoever. He is holding firm to his republican and independent support from 2020.

Do voters even know trump ignored the supply chain crisis for nearly his entire last year in office? Who is to blame? The endless prosecutions of trump? The extremism forming at the fringes of the Democratic Party supporting a terrorist nation? Bidens lack of action addressing the border crisis, while places like NYC are falling apart in front of our eyes? PJ fans may be stunned what the city looks like this September

There’s been so much prosecution of trump the horrible person, but why have his opponents been unable to remind voters of his years in office? According to polls, trump has lost zero support in three years of prosecutions.

NYC is falling apart? I love NYC and I hope I get to see what it’s like in September. 

Despite Hal’s joke, NY has changed significantly in cleanliness and safety since the red border states started busing their migrants to us. You can easily Google nyc migrant crisis or you tube it if you haven’t had the chance to catch up on this story.
    Please, tell us what stretch of time by decade or half decade was NYC “desirable,” “safe,” “booming,” or “insert positive adjective,” here? You probably aren’t old enough to remember the late 60s and all of the 70s, back when NYC declared bankruptcy and the Bronx, particularly the south Bronx and parts of Harlem were burned out shells. Major ‘Murican cities evolve, go up and down, change with the times, deal and move on from crisis, are reborn or wallow in misery for quite some time (Detroit). If you expect “Try That in a Small Town,” you’re, general you, aren’t being realistic.

Just because NY was bad decades ago doesn’t make what it occurring currently ok. In comparison to the last 30 years, it’s in bad shape now. Not because of a bad economy, or a tight local budget, which were major causes of the ancient history you cite, but because Dems are being outmaneuvered by republicans.
    Dems are being outmaneuvered by repubs? Is that what you call torpedoing the most expansive immigration bill since 1986, repub outmaneuvering?

My point is that NYC will survive, much like Seattle. But I’m interested in knowing who you blame for the NYC migrant crisis? 

Yes NY will survive, as will the earth, so should we ignore climate concerns? 

Regarding controlling the narrative, trump got completely rebuked by the federal appellate court today, and how much you want to bet his polling went up?

does it matter who I blame? I think I mentioned it’s a result of the Republican gov from TX imo.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    mickeyrat said:
    Lizard said:
    shecky said:
    No serious person can deny that President Trump is a genius, it's just that his manner of speech is a bit gruff. Grow up.
    Someone found civilly responsible for rape, facing 4 trials with 91 combined criminal charges, 4 marriages, numerous bankruptcies, two impeachments, etc. is a genius? Oh right, he’s just a genius gruff!
    I was hoping scheky was trying to make a funny
    I hope so.  I thought that stable genius ship had sailed.....

and out of nowhere.....
    Hey Mickey  B).  I've been slacking.

On Topic: “This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water,”

So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

tell me more about that red wave with trump winning in a landslide that you all think will happen in november.

they have no money. they cannot win without money. and you think that broke mf trump is going to bankroll his own campaign and help other brokeass republicans as well?

wake up.

Cmon man, take a closer look at that NBC poll from two days ago. Biden is getting destroyed on all the major issues, this is unlike any trump polling in recent years,

Biden trails GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on major policy and personal comparisons, including by more than 20 points on which candidate would better handle the economy. And Biden’s deficit versus Trump on handling immigration and the border is greater than 30 points.

The poll also shows Trump holding a 16-point advantage over Biden on being competent and effective, a reversal from 2020, when Biden was ahead of Trump on this quality by 9 points before defeating him in that election.

And Biden’s approval rating has declined to the lowest level of his presidency in NBC News polling — to 37% — while fewer than 3 in 10 voters approve of his handling of the Israel-Hamas war.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,458
    edited February 6
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.

Cmon man, take a closer look at that NBC poll from two days ago. Biden is getting destroyed on all the major issues, this is unlike any trump polling in recent years,

Biden trails GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump on major policy and personal comparisons, including by more than 20 points on which candidate would better handle the economy. And Biden’s deficit versus Trump on handling immigration and the border is greater than 30 points.

The poll also shows Trump holding a 16-point advantage over Biden on being competent and effective, a reversal from 2020, when Biden was ahead of Trump on this quality by 9 points before defeating him in that election.

And Biden’s approval rating has declined to the lowest level of his presidency in NBC News polling — to 37% — while fewer than 3 in 10 voters approve of his handling of the Israel-Hamas war.

I guarantee you if these polls were flip flopped they'd be referenced all the time in here. There is still plenty of time and so many variables are floating around out there, but if you're not alarmed right now, you either are not paying attention or are just being ignorant. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.
    Koch brother will step up, along with all the other mega donors and, the fleecing of mom and pop will continue. Money, or lack thereof, from the RNC won’t be an issue, particularly with Jared Dear Boy sitting on $2B and knowing where that came from.
    if the economy is really as bad as the gop says it is, at some point mom and pop are going to have to choose between donating to dear leader and buying bread and lunchmeat to eat. you think they will really choose trump? he didn't help them last time he was in, why would he now?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.

do you really think people will not vote for biden for his stance on the israel hamas war? normally i would vote against him just for that, but these are not normal times.

also, is the bolded part from a link or did you write that?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    edited February 6
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.

do you really think people will not vote for biden for his stance on the israel hamas war? normally i would vote against him just for that, but these are not normal times.

I don't know....go ask the 70,000 people across three states who didn't vote for Hillary which then swung the election and changed the face of the Supreme Court for multiple generations. The margins are so slim nowadays. It only takes a small percentage of people staying home...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,973
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.
    if the economy is really as bad as the gop says it is, at some point mom and pop are going to have to choose between donating to dear leader and buying bread and lunchmeat to eat. you think they will really choose trump? he didn't help them last time he was in, why would he now?
    But that’s the thing. Faux keeps telling them the economy is bad and yet they’re eating steak instead of bologna and giving their money to POOTWH.

Think about how well the millionaires and billionaires are doing and all of the ways they can invest that spare $100 M into a super PAC no questions asked. A 10% investment to realize a 20% gain on your wealth? Money well spent. Get your guy elected and watch regulations fall away that make you even more profitable. It’s not just about tax policy.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    From WaPo comments section:

Cults are predictable in their social isolation from rational conduct. Reason and facts are anathema for a belief system that must conform to the narrowest of parameters and the intolerance of conformity.

In Trump’s case everything and everyone that question him or challenge his beliefs are enemies that must be silenced because he lacks the ability to offer persuasive solutions or articulate reasoned arguments.

It always boils down to the simplest of reactions with violence and grievance the fuel that drives his hateful mission.

He loves nothing but himself and only longs to see his reflection in the achievements of others. He has no answers because the only question he ever asks himself is how he can profit from the misery of others…..

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Pretty good news yesterday, eh? Odds of this trial happening sooner than later ticked up quite a bit. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Pretty good news yesterday, eh? Odds of this trial happening sooner than later ticked up quite a bit. 
    Still needs to go to SCOTUS and I have my concerns, particularly since some of the SCOTUS decisions cited in the unanimous appellate ruling (2 dem and 1 repub appointee) decision were opposed by Thomas and/or Scalia. We know Thomas and Alito are Scalia adherents with Thomas being compromised Thomas. How three of the other four twist themselves into pretzels to rule against their alleged “originalists” leanings remains to be seen. However, three of the four owe their jobs to POOTWH and lied about RvW being “settled.”

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,131
    It will be interesting to see if the SC even grants the writ. They might not.

On its face the whole idea of presidential immunity is just fucking stupid.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

Yeah based on a lot of what I saw yesterday I am hopeful they reject it...or if they take it, they'd realize the ramifications of the election looming and rule on it quickly (for them). 

It's not only stupid, it's not something literally anyone even thought of arguing before his crackpot team of lawyers brought it up. It's laughably bad.  
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Yeah based on a lot of what I saw yesterday I am hopeful they reject it...or if they take it, they'd realize the ramifications of the election looming and rule on it quickly (for them). 

It's not only stupid, it's not something literally anyone even thought of arguing before his crackpot team of lawyers brought it up. It's laughably bad.  
    I can't imagine Roberts doing anything to delay. Let's hope they do the right thing. 

They all have to know how monumental this shit is.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

I can't imagine Roberts doing anything to delay. Let's hope they do the right thing. 

They all have to know how monumental this shit is.
    Scorned, bitter men and a cultist only care about revenge and owning the libs, which scorn them. Like Bush v. Gore, I expect the SCOTUS to rule with a caveat that their ruling applies to the case before them and not as precedent. They know where their bread is buttered and will cover their asses.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

trump fully expects them to take it up and then rule on it a year from now. 3 of the 9 have him to thank for their job. a 4th's wife is in the bag for him. even if 5 justices decide to not take up the case, it only takes 4 to agree to hear it. and per trump's thinking, he has the 4 to vote to take it up.

the supreme court, in the interest of at least appearing apolitical should not take it up. but i am fully prepared and expect them to not only take it up, but hear the case on their own timeframe, which would no doubt be after the election. it is their way of ruling without ruling. the cowards' way out.

• Options

trump fully expects them to take it up and then rule on it a year from now. 3 of the 9 have him to thank for their job. a 4th's wife is in the bag for him. even if 5 justices decide to not take up the case, it only takes 4 to agree to hear it. and per trump's thinking, he has the 4 to vote to take it up.

the supreme court, in the interest of at least appearing apolitical should not take it up. but i am fully prepared and expect them to not only take it up, but hear the case on their own timeframe, which would no doubt be after the election. it is their way of ruling without ruling. the cowards' way out.
    I think THomas and Alito are tRumpster's....I'm not sure about the others. I really don't think the three tRump appointees hold that "loyalty" to him at all.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,087
    they don't need to. what is he going to do? come up with stupid nicknames for them? he can't make them lose their jobs. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    they don't need to. what is he going to do? come up with stupid nicknames for them? he can't make them lose their jobs. 
    POOTWH can intimidate them by calling for his supporters to take action. He knows how close he can get to the line. He can damage their reputations or try to by releasing embarrassing information that he may have access to or be provided with. We know Alito and Thomas are compromised but do we know all or the full details? Rodger Dodger Stoned and SteveO and the repub party operate this way. Instead of catch and kill, it’s catch and release. Very, very, very wealthy people, see the Georgia co-defendant’s background and who hired him, and other nefarious actors are at play.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

I think THomas and Alito are tRumpster's....I'm not sure about the others. I really don't think the three tRump appointees hold that "loyalty" to him at all.
    Agreed.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,345

takes 5 to issue a stay though. the trial would proceed.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.

I copied from an article, citing stats from NBCs recent poll, there’s enough statistical data there from the poll that you can verify if you don’t trust the veracity of the stats. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.

I don't know....go ask the 70,000 people across three states who didn't vote for Hillary which then swung the election and changed the face of the Supreme Court for multiple generations. The margins are so slim nowadays. It only takes a small percentage of people staying home...

If we compare Bidens recent polling against history of sitting presidents seeking re-election, the only comparables IIRC are HW Bush and Carter, both blow out losses of sitting presidents. Right now Biden is not in 2016, 2020 or 2012 territory. He is polling in solid loss territory. Of course it could change, but there is very little momentum from the Ds right now. And the border and Hamas are hurting him badly.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.

If we compare Bidens recent polling against history of sitting presidents seeking re-election, the only comparables IIRC are HW Bush and Carter, both blow out losses of sitting presidents. Right now Biden is not in 2016, 2020 or 2012 territory. He is polling in solid loss territory. Of course it could change, but there is very little momentum from the Ds right now. And the border and Hamas are hurting him badly.
    Agreed on his polling...do not agree on anything being close to certain that it will be a loss. The variables we are about to encounter are unlike anything we've ever seen before and they're all bad for Trump. 

The momentum should be there given the economy's turn around. My guess is people we come around to it once the fed begins cutting rates this spring .
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.

Agreed on his polling...do not agree on anything being close to certain that it will be a loss. The variables we are about to encounter are unlike anything we've ever seen before and they're all bad for Trump. 

The momentum should be there given the economy's turn around. My guess is people we come around to it once the fed begins cutting rates this spring .

Not sure I commented I’m certain it’s going to be a loss for Biden . At this point the party not in office usually has the momentum, but this polling is not just bad it’s historically poor (not the who is leading question ,but who is trusted more on key issues and more competent)

its insane to think trump is plus 20 on competency, but he is. Considering the economic numbers, the inflation percentage Biden inherited from trump and where it’s at now, plus all of the good economic stats, where exactly is the democratic political machine now trying to change the narrative? Dems are usually poor at messaging. Now is no exception 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.

Not sure I commented I’m certain it’s going to be a loss for Biden . At this point the party not in office usually has the momentum, but this polling is not just bad it’s historically poor (not the who is leading question ,but who is trusted more on key issues and more competent)

its insane to think trump is plus 20 on competency, but he is. Considering the economic numbers, the inflation percentage Biden inherited from trump and where it’s at now, plus all of the good economic stats, where exactly is the democratic political machine now trying to change the narrative? Dems are usually poor at messaging. Now is no exception 
    bookmarking all of this to review in 9 months...

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,345
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,801
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.

I copied from an article, citing stats from NBCs recent poll, there’s enough statistical data there from the poll that you can verify if you don’t trust the veracity of the stats. 
    The question is,  do you trust the D/R/I splits in the polls.  That's what I've been questioning for the past 4 years now. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Voted for Obama '08
    Voted for Obama '12
    Voted for Hillary '16
    Voted for Biden '20
    Voting for Trump '24 

Sure, we believe you. 

wake up.

The question is,  do you trust the D/R/I splits in the polls.  That's what I've been questioning for the past 4 years now. 
    Biden lead in just about every head to head poll at this point four years ago. 
    chinese-happy.jpg