Options

*** the DONALD J TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY A CONVICTED FELON thread ***

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164
    Sounds like Habba is out. My guess is that tRump will appeal based on bad council. 

Interesting because I was listening to some attorney last night who said that Habba screwed him by not objecting to evidence in the trial. She continuously said "no objection" to everything being presented and now they don't really have a basis for appeal other than possibly her being a shitty attorney.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    Sounds like Habba is out. My guess is that tRump will appeal based on bad council. 

Interesting because I was listening to some attorney last night who said that Habba screwed him by not objecting to evidence in the trial. She continuously said "no objection" to everything being presented and now they don't really have a basis for appeal other than possibly her being a shitty attorney.
    That seems like it will throw a wrench into their affair. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

This turd has been over promising and under delivering for 40 years.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,739
    JesseMcK said:
    JesseMcK said:
    JesseMcK said:
    No - the point is we should move on to more substantive discussion. Driving by the car crash and pointing at it doesn't do any good. This thread is full of Twitter wackiness posted by ladies who take it from instagram while hiking, or something.

OK, Fox News is full of shit. Now what? it's been full of shit for decades. If the point is to vent, cool. I would have thought everyone would have had enough of that by now. Al Franken wrote about this like 30 years ago. Let's jump up a level. We've got the who and the what. Now let's figure out the why and the how. Or not, whatever.

What am I still doing here? Yelling at the people about them yelling at the people is a painting of a painting. Feel free to ignore me.
    Feel free to add substance to the conversation rather than complaining about the posts.

I’ll ask you a question or two: are POOTWH followers/voters in a cult and if so, what %? What role has media, both traditional and old school and new school social, played in where we are today? Did Russia Russia Russia interfere in the 2016 election and was the 2020 election stolen from POOTWH?

If you want to have a conversation, have a conversation. If you want to complain, complain. It’s still a free country the last time I checked but it may not be for long.
    I tried and was roundly booed out of the room for questioning whether the NYC fraud case was beneficial to the cause.

I tried and was told that someone in a podcast said the Fani Willis stuff was made up nonsense.

I tried and was told that who cares why George Conway flipped, all that matters is he did.

Q: are POOTWH followers/voters in a cult and if so, what %? What role has media, both traditional and old school and new school social, played in where we are today?
    A: Yes, a portion of this country has had their brain broken by the internet, but it's small enough that it should act as a millstone around the neck of the Republicans, i.e. big enough to be pandered to, but small enough not to matter in an election. I don't know what percentage. I recommend It Came From Something Awful by Dale Beran.

Q: Did Russia Russia Russia interfere in the 2016 election and was the 2020 election stolen from POOTWH?
    A: Sorry, is this some sort of litmus test for me? I would think where I stand is clear by now. Russia interfered in the election, I think, but we all missed the mark on it. The Facebook shenanigans they pulled were relatively small potatoes and they came at it from both sides. Operatives definitely seemed to try and make inroads with the Trump campaign, but frankly he was too stupid to actually realize how to leverage the help they were offering. And to my point about the NYC fraud case, the miss on Russia sucked the oxygen out of the room on Ukraine, which is where he should have been impeached the first time. I fear this is going to happen again with the Jack Smith case, and the polling backs this up
    Of course the 2020 election wasn't stolen. Again, I hate Trump. I've said it a bunch in this forum. But we keep coming at him, failing, and turning our attention to Twitter ownage.

If you think the only thing Russia did was facebook ads, then I guess that is a good litmus test
    Emphasis added - unhide the quote block

Juggler - see what I'm talking about?
    I didn’t say what it’s testing for. 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,845
    The field
    mrussel1 said:
    JesseMcK said:
    Well - I have posted quite a bit in this thread, and you don't have to read my recent responses too closely to see where I'm coming from. Do these seem like they're coming from inside a right wing bubble:
    "Fox News has always been a right wing megaphone, more concerned with winning than intellectual honesty.
    Trump voters have never cared about anything other than cultural wars that don't personally affect them."

"OK, Fox News is full of shit. Now what? it's been full of shit for decades."

"Cards on the table - I despise Trump, but this civil fraud case is stupid, and if he skates the unseriousness of it will be mixed into the larger stew of "everyone against Trump" narrative."

"I mean Biden probably is the most progressive president in history other than maybe FDR, but we're dealing with a very low bar.

He's forgiven a massive amount of problematic student loans.
    He's passed, through the Inflation Reduction Act, the most progressive environmental policy in our history.
    He pulled us out of Afghanistan.
    He changed Medicare Part D to allow for negotiation and price control on prescription drugs. 
    He tried to pass a massive policing bill which was shut down in Congress.

I view all of these as accomplishments, but if you were hoping to have someone who had no agenda and just sent troops to the border then I guess you could be disappointed."

It's hard to have a conversation when that's the foundation you're coming from.
    Respectfully, you joined a month ago and have largely just complained about this message board ever since. Hard to have a conversation with someone who keeps making it about himself and his grandiloquent battle with the people he claims to want to have a conversation with. 
    Nicely done!  Don't see that word very often.  
    You must not hang out in the elite circles I do.

(Actually I have no recollection of ever seeing that word.)
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    edited January 31
    How is this not top story all over the country? This kid decapitated his father, then held his severed head while live streaming on youtube about how bad the Biden administration is. Happened near where I live. 

Edit---looks like Elon Musk is suppressing the story too. If you type Justin Mohn's name in the search, it says tweets are not loading. Free speech!

https://www.inquirer.com/crime/bucks-county-beheaded-father-son-levittown-arrest-20240131.html

A Bucks County man was arrested after allegedly decapitating his father, then posting about it on YouTube

The man, identified as Justin Mohn, 32, was being held by investigators hours after his arrest at Fort Indiantown Gap.

Justin Mohn 32 of Bucks County was arrested after allegedly decapitating his father In this screen grab from a now-removed video Mohn displayed a severed head while ranting about the federal government and urging the US Postal Service to cease operations
    Justin Mohn, 32, of Bucks County, was arrested after allegedly decapitating his father. In this screen grab from a now-removed video, Mohn displayed a severed head while ranting about the federal government and urging the U.S. Postal Service to cease operations.Read moreJustin Mohn
      by Vinny Vella, Robert Moran, and Oona Goodin-SmithUpdated Jan. 31, 2024, 9:57 a.m. ET
    |
    Published Jan. 31, 2024, 12:09 a.m. ET

A Levittown man was taken into custody late Tuesday after he allegedly decapitated his father, posted a YouTube video in which he spouted right-wing conspiracy theories and displayed his father’s head, then fled to Lebanon County, authorities say.

The man, identified as Justin Mohn, 32, was charged in Bucks County Wednesday with first-degree murder, abuse of corpse, and possessing an instrument of a crime after a 4 a.m. arraignment.

Called at about 7 p.m. by the suspect’s mother, Middletown Township Police responded to the home on Upper Orchard Drive where they found Michael F. Mohn, decapitated in a bathroom, surrounded by “a large amount of blood,” with a machete and large kitchen knife in the bathtub, according to the criminal complaint.

Officers then found the man’s head wrapped in a plastic bag inside a cooking pot in a nearby bedroom, the criminal complaint said. Elsewhere in the house, police found bloodied rubber gloves on a desk and in a trash can.

ADVERTISEMENT

The father and son were the only ones in the house Tuesday evening, Mohn’s wife told police. When she returned home to discover the grisly scene, the front door of the home was unlocked, and her son and her husband’s 2009 Toyota Corolla were missing, according to the criminal complaint.

In the hours before police were called, Justin Mohn posted a graphic video to YouTube, Middletown Township police said, in which he displayed his father’s severed head and ranted about the federal government and urging the U.S. Postal Service to cease operations. In the video, the son wore rubber gloves, and picked the head out of the cooking pot found at the home, police said in the criminal complaint.

In the video, which YouTube has since removed, the son called his father a “traitor” and said he’s happy that he is dead. ”He is now in hell for eternity,” he said, according to the complaint. Justin Mohn also said his father was a longtime federal employee, and ranted against the federal government and what he called “far-left woke mobs.” Investigators later tracked his father’s vehicle to Fort Indiantown Gap, and took Justin Mohn into custody.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,831
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JesseMcK said:
    Well - I have posted quite a bit in this thread, and you don't have to read my recent responses too closely to see where I'm coming from. Do these seem like they're coming from inside a right wing bubble:
    "Fox News has always been a right wing megaphone, more concerned with winning than intellectual honesty.
    Trump voters have never cared about anything other than cultural wars that don't personally affect them."

"Cards on the table - I despise Trump, but this civil fraud case is stupid, and if he skates the unseriousness of it will be mixed into the larger stew of "everyone against Trump" narrative."

"I mean Biden probably is the most progressive president in history other than maybe FDR, but we're dealing with a very low bar.

He's passed, through the Inflation Reduction Act, the most progressive environmental policy in our history.
    He changed Medicare Part D to allow for negotiation and price control on prescription drugs. 

I view all of these as accomplishments, but if you were hoping to have someone who had no agenda and just sent troops to the border then I guess you could be disappointed."

Respectfully, you joined a month ago and have largely just complained about this message board ever since. Hard to have a conversation with someone who keeps making it about himself and his grandiloquent battle with the people he claims to want to have a conversation with. 

The Juggler is like our very own Oswald Bates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROOi5xagxg&ab_channel=DreB

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,060
    the vast majority of those 70 mill people just don't vote democrat and never will. it has nothing to do with being in a cult. the cult is a very small fraction, yet incredibly loud fraction, of his base. to say every single one of his voters is in the trump cult is patently absurd. 
    Haven't checked this thread in a while
    I know some hate the "both sides" argument, but that seems pretty common with a lot of people.
    I would think the same percentage o Democrats would never vote republican either.

Elections are determined by the swing voters and those who decide to vote 3rd party instead of their traditional party.

It seems like each election, voters are more excited about voting against their opposing candidate than they are voting for their own. Democrats are more concerned about not letting Trump win than they are excited about having Biden. And most who are going to vote Trump are doing the same. The cult behavior is a small fraction just like you said. 

A third party vote is just someone who wants the "I voted" sticker but doesn't like either candidate. 
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,739
    mace1229 said:
    the vast majority of those 70 mill people just don't vote democrat and never will. it has nothing to do with being in a cult. the cult is a very small fraction, yet incredibly loud fraction, of his base. to say every single one of his voters is in the trump cult is patently absurd. 
    I know some hate the "both sides" argument, but that seems pretty common with a lot of people.
    I would think the same percentage o Democrats would never vote republican either.

Elections are determined by the swing voters and those who decide to vote 3rd party instead of their traditional party.

It seems like each election, voters are more excited about voting against their opposing candidate than they are voting for their own. Democrats are more concerned about not letting Trump win than they are excited about having Biden. And most who are going to vote Trump are doing the same. The cult behavior is a small fraction just like you said. 

A third party vote is just someone who wants the "I voted" sticker but doesn't like either candidate. 
    It’s consistent over time that dems get less excited by their candidate then republicans do. Because both sides aren’t the same and the right enjoys the cult of personality at a higher level. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164
    reminds me of Vivek
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

It’s consistent over time that dems get less excited by their candidate then republicans do. Because both sides aren’t the same and the right enjoys the cult of personality at a higher level. 
    Yep. And this point leads to the logical conclusion that democrats who always vote dem, would be less inclined to do so if their candidate then turned out to be a sex abuser who cheated kids out of an education, had a charity closed for fraud, accepted a foreign country's help to win an election and then obstructed the investigation into it, was impeached twice, attempted a coup to avoid having to leave the white house after refusing to admit he lost an election, and then stole classified documents and refused to return them. Kinda believe the dems would be less inclined to support that guy. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,005
    mace1229 said:

Yep. And this point leads to the logical conclusion that democrats who always vote dem, would be less inclined to do so if their candidate then turned out to be a sex abuser who cheated kids out of an education, had a charity closed for fraud, accepted a foreign country's help to win an election and then obstructed the investigation into it, was impeached twice, attempted a coup to avoid having to leave the white house after refusing to admit he lost an election, and then stole classified documents and refused to return them. Kinda believe the dems would be less inclined to support that guy. 
    Al Franken would like a word with you.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,969
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JesseMcK said:

I forgot about that character!  My god, hilarious.

The Justin Mohn story is bad, but not nearly as bad as when Kathy Griffin held up the fake decapitated head of Trump.  At least, based on conservative reaction thus far. 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,117
    well of course. all you have to do is look how each person's party reacted to the below:

Al Franken: RESIGN!
    Trump: I like this guy! 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,831
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JesseMcK said:

The Justin Mohn story is bad, but not nearly as bad as when Kathy Griffin held up the fake decapitated head of Trump.  At least, based on conservative reaction thus far. 
    Is that for real? They really think a mock one is worse than real?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,293
    How is this not top story all over the country? This kid decapitated his father, then held his severed head while live streaming on youtube about how bad the Biden administration is. Happened near where I live. 

Edit---looks like Elon Musk is suppressing the story too. If you type Justin Mohn's name in the search, it says tweets are not loading. Free speech!

https://www.inquirer.com/crime/bucks-county-beheaded-father-son-levittown-arrest-20240131.html

A Bucks County man was arrested after allegedly decapitating his father, then posting about it on YouTube

The man, identified as Justin Mohn, 32, was being held by investigators hours after his arrest at Fort Indiantown Gap.

Justin Mohn 32 of Bucks County was arrested after allegedly decapitating his father In this screen grab from a now-removed video Mohn displayed a severed head while ranting about the federal government and urging the US Postal Service to cease operations
    Justin Mohn, 32, of Bucks County, was arrested after allegedly decapitating his father. In this screen grab from a now-removed video, Mohn displayed a severed head while ranting about the federal government and urging the U.S. Postal Service to cease operations.Read moreJustin Mohn
      by Vinny Vella, Robert Moran, and Oona Goodin-SmithUpdated Jan. 31, 2024, 9:57 a.m. ET
    |

A Levittown man was taken into custody late Tuesday after he allegedly decapitated his father, posted a YouTube video in which he spouted right-wing conspiracy theories and displayed his father’s head, then fled to Lebanon County, authorities say.

The man, identified as Justin Mohn, 32, was charged in Bucks County Wednesday with first-degree murder, abuse of corpse, and possessing an instrument of a crime after a 4 a.m. arraignment.

Called at about 7 p.m. by the suspect’s mother, Middletown Township Police responded to the home on Upper Orchard Drive where they found Michael F. Mohn, decapitated in a bathroom, surrounded by “a large amount of blood,” with a machete and large kitchen knife in the bathtub, according to the criminal complaint.

Officers then found the man’s head wrapped in a plastic bag inside a cooking pot in a nearby bedroom, the criminal complaint said. Elsewhere in the house, police found bloodied rubber gloves on a desk and in a trash can.

ADVERTISEMENT

The father and son were the only ones in the house Tuesday evening, Mohn’s wife told police. When she returned home to discover the grisly scene, the front door of the home was unlocked, and her son and her husband’s 2009 Toyota Corolla were missing, according to the criminal complaint.

In the hours before police were called, Justin Mohn posted a graphic video to YouTube, Middletown Township police said, in which he displayed his father’s severed head and ranted about the federal government and urging the U.S. Postal Service to cease operations. In the video, the son wore rubber gloves, and picked the head out of the cooking pot found at the home, police said in the criminal complaint.

In the video, which YouTube has since removed, the son called his father a “traitor” and said he’s happy that he is dead. ”He is now in hell for eternity,” he said, according to the complaint. Justin Mohn also said his father was a longtime federal employee, and ranted against the federal government and what he called “far-left woke mobs.” Investigators later tracked his father’s vehicle to Fort Indiantown Gap, and took Justin Mohn into custody.

kinda looks like a cross between pharmabro and jared kushner.

i wonder where he gets his news. "far left woke mob" sounds vaguely familiar...

sad story. the kid is sick, and probably did not get the help he needed.

wonder if he has a job. the dad was a federal employee. i wonder what the kid does for a vocation. i would venture to guess he lives at home listening to right wing podcasts/radio and sponges off of his parents.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

|

ADVERTISEMENT

kinda looks like a cross between pharmabro and jared kushner.

i wonder where he gets his news. "far left woke mob" sounds vaguely familiar...

sad story. the kid is sick, and probably did not get the help he needed.

wonder if he has a job. the dad was a federal employee. i wonder what the kid does for a vocation. i would venture to guess he lives at home listening to right wing podcasts/radio and sponges off of his parents. The Daily Mail article I read, I know, the Daily Mail???, but when my news sources weren’t reporting it, I googled. They reported that he lived in Colorado, has a degree in agriculture management from Penn State, took a job in Colorado in accounting or insurance and called himself a messiah, not that he thought of himself that way but others thought he was the chosen one. Wrote a couple of self published books on end times themed and self published music and poetry, one of which was Poetry While Stoned. Pictures of him at a mic made him look like a really bad wedding singer or mc. Folk, rock, hip hop was the style. He and RFK Jr. were going to save us from dark Brandon and he had filed lawsuits against the Feds for various forms of harassment. Or claimed he did. Seems he needed help.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    The field
    If you search most things on Twitter, it works. If you search "Justin Mohn" nothing comes up.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,662
    OnWis97 said:
    If you search most things on Twitter, it works. If you search "Justin Mohn" nothing comes up.
    Wow, you’re not kidding. 
    This must be all that free speech Elmo is so determined to protect. 

• Options

is he trying to find an even more inept attorney??
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    OnWis97 said:
    Wow, you’re not kidding. 

bummer. i wanted to see a head in a cooking pot on video....

jfc dahmer part 2.

• Options
    The field

is he trying to find an even more inept attorney??
    Probably not. But between his stupidity and good lawyers realizing what a terrible client he is, that's likely to happen.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,662
    OnWis97 said:
    Wow, you’re not kidding. 

bummer. i wanted to see a head in a cooking pot on video....

jfc dahmer part 2.
    Idk…. Seems weird to suppress all mention / reporting of the incident. 
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,969
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    JesseMcK said:

Is that for real? They really think a mock one is worse than real?
    Not per se, my apologies for the poor wording.  I simply meant there seemed to be a general reaction of outrage towards Kathy Griffin, but I've only seen right wing media reporting it, with little commentary. 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,398
    edited February 1
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    More work of the dem chaos agents. And MAGAGirl forgot the ! at the end of her screed.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    So much winning! Such a winner! Or is it fruit from the poisonous tree? Now, about that tape………

U.K. High Court throws out Trump lawsuit over Steele dossier

LONDON — Donald Trump’s lawsuit over a dossier that alleged he engaged in “perverted sexual acts” and paid bribes to Russian officials was thrown out Thursday by a British High Court judge.

The 45th president brought a claimagainst Christopher Steele, a former British spy, and his consultancy, Orbis Business Intelligence, for alleged data protection breaches after the leak of a collection of documents dubbed the “Steele dossier.”

The documents made extravagant allegations about contacts between Trump’s 2016 election campaign and Russian officials. Many of the claims were never proved. One said Trump had “defiled” a Moscow hotel room bed that had been used by Barack and Michelle Obama.

Trump’s lawyers described allegations in the report as “egregiously inaccurate” and said that Trump was seeking damages for the infliction of “personal and reputational damage and distress.”

The court did not consider the accuracy of the dossier but said that Trump’s case should be dismissed because it did not have a real prospect of succeeding.

Trump, the front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, is fighting several legal battles in U.S. federal and state courts.

In the London High Court judgmentpublished Thursday, Judge Karen Steyn ruled that there are “no compelling reasons to allow the claim to proceed to trial in circumstances where, whatever the merits of the allegation that the personal data are inaccurate may be, the claim for compensation and/or damages … is bound to fail.”

She added that Orbis’s possession of copies of the dossier could not “sensibly” have caused Trump distress, not least because copies of it were floating around online. BuzzFeed published the dossier in early 2017.

“Mere storage of the Memoranda by the Defendant cannot sensibly be said to have had any impact on the Claimant — if he was even aware of it — not least in circumstances where the Memoranda are on the internet,” she wrote.

In his witness statement shared in October, Trump wrote that he did not “engage in perverted sexual behavior including the hiring of prostitutes … in the presidential suite of a hotel in Moscow.” He also denied taking part in “sex parties” in St. Petersburg and said he did not “pay bribes to Russian officials in order to further my business interests.”

Antony White, a lawyer for Orbis, said Trump has made a number of personal attacks on Steele, whom Trump has called a “failed spy.”

According to the Press Association, a British news agency, White told the hearing that Trump “has a long history of repeatedly bringing frivolous, meritless and vexatious claims for the purpose of vexing and harassing perceived enemies and others against whom he bears a grudge.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/02/01/trump-court-christopher-steele-dossier/

Brilliantati©
  • Options