Options

*** the DONALD J TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY A CONVICTED FELON thread ***

Comments

• Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,532

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,768
    shecky said:

Listen... be a Republican.  More power to you.  There is a good and healthy tension between Democratic tendencies for more gov't regulation and Republican free market principles.  For Democratic aversion to war and the GOP's historic commitment to national defense.  

But don't be a sucker for that guy.  He is only about himself, not you.  Not me.  
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,442
    I wonder how much shecky contributes monthly to Trump's legal bills. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,725
    shecky said:

Well, at least republicans have moved on from saying his appeal is due to his policies and now acknowledging that it’s about grievances and emotion. 
  • Options
    edited February 22
    shecky said:

Well, at least republicans have moved on from saying his appeal is due to his policies and now acknowledging that it’s about grievances and emotion. 

‘My revenge will be success’: Trump talks legal issues, VP options at Greenville town hall

Chalmers RoglandGreenville News

After being greeted by a couple of hundred cheering fans at Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, former president Donald Trump spoke in front of an equally enthusiastic crowd at a town hall in Greenville during an interview with conservative television host Laura Ingraham.

Trump dismissed his legal issues, which include a civil fraud case in New York where Trump was ruled against for over $350 million.

"If I were losing in the polls, they wouldn’t even be talking about me," Trump said. "Although I think they hate me so much even if I got out, they’d say ‘Hey, let’s pursue this guy.’"

Citing the 8th amendment’s clause of "excessive fines," Trump called the judge presiding over the case a "nutjob" and New York Attorney General Leticia James "horrible."

When Ingraham questioned if he saw himself as a political prisoner, Trump claimed he was beating Biden, which contributed to the charges.

Trump insisted he could not consider quitting a political career because he has an obligation to the country.  

"They are trying to damage me so they can win another election," Trump said.  

One audience member questioned if "settling old scores" with those who have purportedly wronged him will interfere with policies that will better America.

"I don’t care about the revenge thing. My revenge will be success," Trump said.

Post edited by shecky on
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,418
    lol he’s the biggest POS alive if you have the gull to vote for him it says a lot about your personality! You are a reflection of him as a voter Deplorable at best 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,931
    shecky said:

Well, POOTWH has attained the Number 1 ranking. For worst POTUS in history. So, I’ll give him that. So much winning.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    shecky said:
    shecky said:

‘My revenge will be success’: Trump talks legal issues, VP options at Greenville town hall

After being greeted by a couple of hundred cheering fans at Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, former president Donald Trump spoke in front of an equally enthusiastic crowd at a town hall in Greenville during an interview with conservative television host Laura Ingraham.

Trump dismissed his legal issues, which include a civil fraud case in New York where Trump was ruled against for over $350 million.

"If I were losing in the polls, they wouldn’t even be talking about me," Trump said. "Although I think they hate me so much even if I got out, they’d say ‘Hey, let’s pursue this guy.’"

Citing the 8th amendment’s clause of "excessive fines," Trump called the judge presiding over the case a "nutjob" and New York Attorney General Leticia James "horrible."

When Ingraham questioned if he saw himself as a political prisoner, Trump claimed he was beating Biden, which contributed to the charges.

Trump insisted he could not consider quitting a political career because he has an obligation to the country.  

One audience member questioned if "settling old scores" with those who have purportedly wronged him will interfere with policies that will better America.

How’s the laptop witch hunt going 😂😂 go ahead try to impeach Brandon over it 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,627
    shecky said:
    shecky said:

Yeah, he had to back off his commitment to revenge & change up his messaging as it wasn’t playing well with moderate voters, and he recognized that. 

But hey, great job going to bat regardless for the rapist fraud seditionist GOP frontrunner without any context or input of your own… 
  • Options
    lol he’s the biggest POS alive if you have the gull to vote for him it says a lot about your personality! You are a reflection of him as a voter Deplorable at best 
     Whatever you say, Hillary! (BTW, the word you were stretching for is "gall", not "gull".)
  • Options
    shecky said:
     Whatever you say, Hillary! (BTW, the word you were stretching for is "gall", not "gull".)
    Thanks for the spell check but at least I didn’t misspell DEPLORABLE! 
  • Options
    shecky said:
    https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar/post/C3lsfK1ALA_/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
    Here you go shecky I hope you have water to shower with 😂😂
  • Options
    JFC, what year is it? 
  • Options
    JFC, what year is it? 
    Not far enough into the future when the orange PO💩 is not around anymore! 
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,261
    did he buy the shoes? please tell me he bought the shoes.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    shecky said:
    shecky said:

why do you not post links?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,283
    success? if by success you mean successfully losing most of these court cases
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116
    shecky said:

with a dead bird's nest on my head...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,442
    did he buy the shoes? please tell me he bought the shoes.
    I imagine ol' sheck's on the bi-weekly plan. Breaking out his Trump payments into two smaller payments make it seem a little easier to give. The shoes might be a bridge too far. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

Listen... be a Republican.  More power to you.  There is a good and healthy tension between Democratic tendencies for more gov't regulation and Republican free market principles.  For Democratic aversion to war and the GOP's historic commitment to national defense.  

But don't be a sucker for that guy.  He is only about himself, not you.  Not me.  
    imagine being this obsessed with a former president. or any politician for that matter.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

imagine being this obsessed with a former president. or any politician for that matter.
    Imagine bringing Hillary into the conversation in 2024. 
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,954
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

I've long believed that a defining characteristic of conservatism is to be stuck in the past, so this makes sense to me. 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

I've long believed that a defining characteristic of conservatism is to be stuck in the past, so this makes sense to me. 
    That's fair... it's also fair to mention the whole Hunter being the boogey man isn't panning out for them, so they have to play the hits of yesteryear. 
  • Options
    It’s a cult.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

i would also add stuck in the present, not wanting anything to change, to those characteristics. there are no forward thinkers in conservative politics.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,768
    mrussel1 said:
    shecky said:

I think that's factually correct. 

“A conservative is someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop, at a time when no one is inclined to do so, or to have much patience with those who so urge it.”

― William F. Buckley
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,725
    shecky said:

Benghazi!!  Emails!!  
  • Options
    shecky said:

Benghazi!!  Emails!!  
    The irony here is that Hillary testified before Congress for 25 hours over 2 days and still hasn’t been indicted, despite the promises of a few on here. Compare that to that pussy Gym Jordan, still ignoring his subpoena.

Brilliantati©