Now that Innings has concluded ...

Now that Innings has concluded (great set by Ed by the way), curious when Ohana '23 will announce the lineup. Any thoughts on the possibility of PJ making an appearance a la Encore previously? Probably wishful (mildly desperate) thinking, but hey, one can dream.  More likely is Eddie solo with a sprinkling of Josh, but interested to see who will fill the headlining bill the remaining nights. Foo (Taylor Hawkins appeared there in 2021 as part of NHC)? Miley? Ed Shereen? Jason Isbell?  Kings of Leon? 

Comments

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    I think the Foos are probably a lock since they are playing a ton of festivals this year. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • raindog80raindog80 Posts: 1,158
    JojoRice said:
    I think the Foos are probably a lock since they are playing a ton of festivals this year. 
    This. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,045
    ......now its finished, who has a couple of spare zippos LOL
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,696
    wsimon74 said:
    Now that Innings has concluded (great set by Ed by the way), curious when Ohana '23 will announce the lineup. Any thoughts on the possibility of PJ making an appearance a la Encore previously? Probably wishful (mildly desperate) thinking, but hey, one can dream.  More likely is Eddie solo with a sprinkling of Josh, but interested to see who will fill the headlining bill the remaining nights. Foo (Taylor Hawkins appeared there in 2021 as part of NHC)? Miley? Ed Shereen? Jason Isbell?  Kings of Leon? 
    I have a room reserved in Laguna Hills for the Ohana weekend. Hoping to hear the line up soon so I can figure out if we are going to try to go. It really just depends on the line up. 2 years ago having PJ, Brandi Carlisle, Sleater Kinney and Beck there was enough to get me to make the trip.   

• I have a room reserved in Laguna Hills for the Ohana weekend. Hoping to hear the line up soon so I can figure out if we are going to try to go. It really just depends on the line up. 2 years ago having PJ, Brandi Carlisle, Sleater Kinney and Beck there was enough to get me to make the trip.   
    That lineup was so good. Beck, Brandi, and NHC were amazing.
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503

I have a room reserved in Laguna Hills for the Ohana weekend. Hoping to hear the line up soon so I can figure out if we are going to try to go. It really just depends on the line up. 2 years ago having PJ, Brandi Carlisle, Sleater Kinney and Beck there was enough to get me to make the trip.   
    Agreed! It was a fantastic weekend! Beck killed it, Brandi Carlisle was awesome, and I gotta give a shout out to Margo Price and Lord Huron as well!  

Here’s hopin 2023 brings more of the same! 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,427
    Beck stole the show! Amazing performance.
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441

Amazing lineup! I had a blast! Hoping for something similar this year. 
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,157
    edited March 2023
    Pearl Jam to play Ohana and debut (tease?) some new songs! 🤞
    Post edited by BrainofBGA on
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503