Poor Quality 10C T-Shirts?

Am I the only one who's '23 10C t-shirt didn't survive its first wash? On cold, the white paint came off - BIG TIME. First time I've seen anything like it.

Anyone else?

Comments

• Lots of people have said this. I believe there were a few comments on a thread.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • There was another thread on this subject. 

That looks like when someone badly needs to use head and shoulders. Hehe. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • TinaETinaE Posts: 1,482
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Tour shirts have been subpar since 18.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,696
    Hopefully they get enough complaints and do a new run of them and offer them as replacements to the people who have had this problem. I haven't worn or washed mine yet. I guess I should and see what happens.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    I havn't worn mine yet but I have washed it once and it looks like OPs .  I even washed it inside out on the gentle setting. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • JojoRice said:
    I havn't worn mine yet but I have washed it once and it looks like OPs .  I even washed it inside out on the gentle setting. 
    Same here...i personally don't mind the "washed out" look of it...
  • I had done a quick search and didn't see that one. A "washed out" look is one thing, but the flecks of paint (i.e. the head and shoulder look) is terrible.

Hadn't seen this in previous year's shirts.

Just pissed that I paid for it and will probably trash it after one wear. May see about a refund.