Options

UK/EU Shop

as a long standing fan I am utterly disappointed with the EU Shop, lack of new stuff, missing out on posters and memorabilia over years, can still buy the football tops from 25 years ago, long standing promises for changes to the shop to be made when nothing's happened yet...now a price increase for our memberships. Not sure this is going into the right direction, I am sure you can do better!

Comments

• Options
    +1
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,074
    Yep, just look at what Metallica do. Run two really great shops, one in the U.K. and one in the US. Each has an allocation of all merch including posters etc. Shame I’m not a huge fan of the band 
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    drfox said:
    Yep, just look at what Metallica do. Run two really great shops, one in the U.K. and one in the US. Each has an allocation of all merch including posters etc. Shame I’m not a huge fan of the band 
    Metallica has nothing to do with UK shop, Probity was an independent company that was bought by Sony.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,074
    Horse2345 said:
    drfox said:
    Metallica has nothing to do with UK shop, Probity was an independent company that was bought by Sony.
    Yeah was aware it was run by them. Assume the band outsourced all their merch to them.
  • Options
    Its still very  do able  for a multi million pound outfit!

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Edved82Edved82 Ireland Posts: 1,251
    The UK/EU shop is appalling. I had to get around their disgusting shipping rates to Ireland by using a third-party service for the most recent Vault release. The PJ customer support was also arrogant and dismissive when I tried to highlight the fact that their shipping rates actually amounted to more than the item itself. There's no excuse for it, and it really screws over the EU fan base, which I'd have thought is far bigger than the UK fan base in total.
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Options
    apirk72apirk72 Posts: 493
    Edved82 said:
    The UK/EU shop is appalling. I had to get around their disgusting shipping rates to Ireland by using a third-party service for the most recent Vault release. The PJ customer support was also arrogant and dismissive when I tried to highlight the fact that their shipping rates actually amounted to more than the item itself. There's no excuse for it, and it really screws over the EU fan base, which I'd have thought is far bigger than the UK fan base in total.
    They didn't like it when you tried to tell them how you could do their job better?  no way
    The price of an item has nothing to do with shipping costs and shouldnt be a measure of how much shipping should be.
  • Options
    Well, it looks like getting issue solved for the fans in Europe/EU isn’t a top priority for 10c. 

At least, now get a „Sorry, US and Canada only“ when something in the 10c-newsletter is not available for Europeans. 
  • Options
    At least the recent vaults have been for sale there.
  • Options
    petted101 said:
    At least the recent vaults have been for sale there.
    Still bad for us living in the EU. Because of customs and shit on vaults or whatever because of the uk leaving the EU. 

A european pearl jam store should be somewhere in a coubtry that didn’t leave. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,693
    EU should be removed from the title as there is no benefit for us buying from this. Never anything in there to buy anyway. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,266
    Kearn5y said:
    EU should be removed from the title as there is no benefit for us buying from this. Never anything in there to buy anyway. 
    + 1
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."