2022 Analog Member Shirt... going...going...

2»

Comments

• Eh, wait. Why was Demetrios Banned?
    Spoke w him, he's back in 2 days. So not perma banned just temp banned, lol!
  • So just a minor mishap thats good news
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,696
    Eh, wait. Why was Demetrios Banned?
    That is good to hear.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,932
    👍🏻
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,551
    100 Pacer said:
    demetrios said:

You paid for it. You might as well order it.
    It will cost me like 8-10 dollars to get it becaude of customs. 

So its more for a sweden than the ”you paid for it” cost

That's strange. I thought they were marked as "gift" or is that just Canada? OR am I imagining things?

@demetrios

Oh wait. I just saw your post that says free shipping to Canada.

I just tried and apparently I can't order a second:

"This product is only allowed to be ordered once per year. It seems that you already purchased it in less than a year.

If this is a mistake please contact us."

They were marked as gift. I already bought one and uses the code early March last year? It looked like I was able to buy another one today without using any promo code, with free shipping. 
    I wasn’t able to buy another so not sure how you managed to given the restriction. Anyone with a code available that would enter my US mailing address in exchange for several bootleg coupon codes?

What did Demetrios do to get himself banned?

Unless things have changed, bootleg codes are sadly non-transferable.
  • 100 Pacer said:
    demetrios said:

That's strange. I thought they were marked as "gift" or is that just Canada? OR am I imagining things?

@demetrios

"This product is only allowed to be ordered once per year. It seems that you already purchased it in less than a year.

They were marked as gift. I already bought one and uses the code early March last year? It looked like I was able to buy another one today without using any promo code, with free shipping. 
    I wasn’t able to buy another so not sure how you managed to given the restriction. Anyone with a code available that would enter my US mailing address in exchange for several bootleg coupon codes?

And the bootleg codes have got to be one of two reasons.

Because Nugs can't allow it.
    Because 10/PJ doesn't want codes being flipped...and if you buy a code for over $9, you're dumb.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • TinaETinaE Posts: 1,482
    Good news

Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Yeah so everybody else post your PJ news first because he will be back at it here soon, lol.
  • Yeah so everybody else post your PJ news first because he will be back at it here soon, lol.

Including what Santos, Kat and Sea will post?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • hmmm..  not working for some reason.... am i too late @Santos L. Halper?

• Weird....my order history shows I ordered this shirt a year ago but I don't have it. Shipping says "untracked"
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    100 Pacer said:
    demetrios said:

@demetrios

Been like that for a good few years
    Kearnsy
  • I went back and found my order.  Last year I used the 2021 code on the 2022 shirt and it went through... So I never got the 2021 shirt. 
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • I went back and found my order.  Last year I used the 2021 code on the 2022 shirt and it went through... So I never got the 2021 shirt. 

That seems like a goof on their part.
  • LAST CALL!
    2022 Member shirt coupons stop working 2/1/2023. I will be putting in final shirt order on 2/2/2023. IF there are any leftovers, they will be available for purchase while supplies last.
    slh
    Trying to order now and it's not working... Am I too late?
  • I'm trying to order as well and it's not working.  Did the codes expire yesterday?
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,098
    TinaE said:
    Good news

ok..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..

Including what Santos, Kat and Sea will post?
    You're not new so you know that D posts things that those others do not or you're just being rhetorical.