Vic Theatre vault vinyl

2»

Comments

• mrussel1 said:
    Does the LP match the actual show set? 
    Yes, you get to listen to the worst Indifference ever.  

The rest of the show is A+
    HA!  I thought the same thing, lol.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Robbert said:
    demetrios said:

It does.

Though kinda wished they included a bonus LP of the opening act. :p

+1, that would be awesome
    Maybe a Eddie Vedder solo show for the next Vault ...;)

THAT would be blow minds!!!!!!!

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    hrd2imgn said:
    I'm in Illinois so it will be late, later, last,  as this state is inept at everything except corruption and raising taxes.  
    Nah. Place is awesome. 
    Except for Elk Grove Village, where our vinyl shipments are likely collecting dust at the USPS hub.
  • bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 179
    Yeah Indifference really was bad. 
    bazfromoz said:
    Yeah Indifference really was bad. 

• a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    demetrios said:

It does.

That would be awesome, I forgot he did that preset. 
    I also believe that this was the moment Ed was done with the flash pictures. He must of sat for a couple minutes with people flashing away. It was super uncomfortable to watch. He looked blinded and ppl weren't getting the hint to stop.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• That is an amazingly great treat of a pre set 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    That is an amazingly great treat of a pre set 

Big time! 
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    a5pj said:
    demetrios said:

It does.

I also believe that this was the moment Ed was done with the flash pictures. He must of sat for a couple minutes with people flashing away. It was super uncomfortable to watch. He looked blinded and ppl weren't getting the hint to stop.
    Yeah, he didn't seem too pleased by that. From where we were, it seemed like a pretty obnoxious crowd that night. 
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
    dudeman said:
    a5pj said:
    demetrios said:

It does.

Yeah, he didn't seem too pleased by that. From where we were, it seemed like a pretty obnoxious crowd that night. 
    From what I remember it was a rare GA show. Seemed like everyone though there were seats, saving spots etc. I got rail and the ppl bitched that I took someone's spot who was going to get a poster... I moved just to not have to deal with them the whole show and then had some woman flipping her hair all around annoying everyone. Anyway, show was awesome. 
    Irving Plaza was better :):):)

• dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    a5pj said:
    dudeman said:
    a5pj said:
    demetrios said:

It does.

From what I remember it was a rare GA show. Seemed like everyone though there were seats, saving spots etc. I got rail and the ppl bitched that I took someone's spot who was going to get a poster... I moved just to not have to deal with them the whole show and then had some woman flipping her hair all around annoying everyone. Anyway, show was awesome. 
    Irving Plaza was better :):):)
    We had some of the "seat savers" by us, too. There was a woman who was trying to get everyone to leave our section so she and her boyfriend could have it to themselves. She got pretty hostile. 

I just had to shake my head and laugh.

We had a great time anyway. That's probably the smallest venue I'll ever see PJ play, it was an interesting set and I feel very fortunate to have been there. 
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
    Getting Education twice, vic and lolla, was pretty awesome to see too. Rats was a lot of fun too, I think someone got to sing a few lines. 
    Mine says it arrives tomorrow :)