Options

Vic Theatre vault vinyl

Has anyone gotten their Vic Theatre vault vinyl yet? I got a Label Created email on December 8th and no update since then.

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,159
    Got mine here in Canada at the beginning of the week.  I think they're rolling out by region.

The label created thing is getting tougher these days, because you can now see how long your merchant sits on your order before it gets into the mail system :)
  • Options
    I”m in the same boat… still waiting. Im in Texas btw.
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,603
    This is how Mail innovations works.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    edited December 2022
    Got mine in nj on Dec 23
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    A.W.Z.A.W.Z. Posts: 57
    I don’t mind waiting but it would be cool if they gave an update from time to time.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,934
    They said they weren’t gonna get through packing and shipping all of them and they would pick it back up in the NY. Labels are always the first things done. 
  • Options
    Got the same "label printed" email on the same day as you but no activity since. I'm in PA.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    edited January 2023
    Santos responded in another thread.

Labels are printed when stock arrives. 
    INT orders sent first. Then they go in order for the US. Low numbers to high or whatever. Don't know how postal coded work over there.
    They had a break over Christmas. Because it was Christmas.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    davety76davety76 Posts: 11
    edited January 2023
    Thanks brother!
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    davety76 said:
    Thanks brother!
    I'm in VA, so our zips should be in the same range.  I got mine before Christmas, as did a friend in the area.  I've never been able to discern a real pattern with mail innovations.  
  • Options
    I’m hoping it gets shipped out sometime this week now that the holidays are over. 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    edited January 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    davety76 said:
    Thanks brother!
    I'm in VA, so our zips should be in the same range.  I got mine before Christmas, as did a friend in the area.  I've never been able to discern a real pattern with mail innovations.  
    I might be wrong  but I believe the PJ shipping goes east to west based on zip code.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    The zip code thing is a lie, otherwise I would’ve had mine. People in every surrounding state have theirs. Mine hasn’t even left the warehouse. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    kramer73 said:

It's been working great when 10club packages turn over to Canada Post.

• Options
    The zip code thing is a lie, otherwise I would’ve had mine. People in every surrounding state have theirs. Mine hasn’t even left the warehouse. 
    Same here. I’m in NY and people in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (both of which are fairly close to me) are saying they got theirs.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    demetrios said:
    kramer73 said:

It's been working great when 10club packages turn over to Canada Post.

Yup. I love that that happens.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Many years ago I would be the last fan to receive their 10club items. Took almost 2 months to receive items in the mail. These day's it's been 2-3 weeks max receiving Pearl Jam goodies here in the Maritimes. I LOVE IT!
  • Options
    I live in Pittsburgh, PA and my order hasnt left the warehouse either. 
  • Options

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,868
    I'm in Illinois so it will be late, later, last,  as this state is inept at everything except corruption and raising taxes.  
  • Options
    hrd2imgn said:
    I'm in Illinois so it will be late, later, last,  as this state is inept at everything except corruption and raising taxes.  
    What about professional football?  How are they at that?
  • Options
    To anyone still waiting for their Vic Theatre vault vinyl to ship… Check your tracking numbers. Mine has been shipped and tracking says it will arrive on Thursday.
  • Options
    hrd2imgn said:
    Nah. Place is awesome. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Also, the woah is me cynicism about a record but connecting it to politics and infrastructure at large is odd. 
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,301
    Also, the woah is me cynicism about a record but connecting it to politics and infrastructure at large is odd. 
    Also weird because state income tax in IL is under 5% (Wisconsin tops out at nearly 8%) and Republicans killed a tax cut a year ago
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Does the LP match the actual show set? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    edited January 2023

It does.

Though kinda wished they included a bonus LP of the opening act. :p

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Yes, you get to listen to the worst Indifference ever.  

The rest of the show is A+
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 746
    edited January 2023
    demetrios said:

It does.

Though kinda wished they included a bonus LP of the opening act. :p

+1, that would be awesome
    Maybe a Eddie Vedder solo show for the next Vault...;)
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,790
    mrussel1 said:
    Yes, you get to listen to the worst Indifference ever.  

The rest of the show is A+
    They tried. It is awkward. When I saw them.do it at msg it was good. Maybe they got the kinks out :/