Options

2023 Pearl Jam Ten Club Metal License Plate, T-Shirt & Stickers

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,993
    Been busy with life lately and somehow missed this. Saw it last night, was debating, decided to get the bundle since its the best 10c shirt to date.
    And FYI, it was $2 cheaper to ship the bundle than just the plate. So, essentially an extra $3 for the shirt and sticker. Thought about just the plate, saw the shipping and decided no. Out of curriousity I tried the bundle and it was less. Go figure. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,719
    KW6232 said:
    Question. Are you only allowed to order 1 of each item. For instance, if I ordered the bundle, am I allowed to order extra stickers or an extra plate?

I believe you can. 
  • Options
    All proceeds benefit the Pearl Jam Vitalogy Foundation

• Options
    ceska said:
    I’m in the minority here but I don’t like that shirt at all! 
    +1

It's not horrendously ugly but I am not feeling the urge to pull the trigger and buy. It's a nice concept but the execution seems to miss the mark. "Ten Clb"? Do I pronounce that "kulb"?  "klib"? From what I can tell WA plates can hold seven characters. Make it "Ten Club" and I might be in. Also not a fan of square/rectangular images on an otherwise bare shirt - sometimes it feels like wearing a sticker, depending on how well it is or is not screened/printed on.
    Over think much?
  • Options
    ceska said:
    I’m in the minority here but I don’t like that shirt at all! 
    +1

It's not horrendously ugly but I am not feeling the urge to pull the trigger and buy. It's a nice concept but the execution seems to miss the mark. "Ten Clb"? Do I pronounce that "kulb"?  "klib"? From what I can tell WA plates can hold seven characters. Make it "Ten Club" and I might be in. Also not a fan of square/rectangular images on an otherwise bare shirt - sometimes it feels like wearing a sticker, depending on how well it is or is not screened/printed on.
    Over think much?
    My over-thought (!) response:
    If you follow the format of the other two license plates, it is 3 characters (then a logo typical to the location) then 3 more characters, making it nice and balanced visually. In this case the "logo" is the mountain.

Also, a space is considered a character, so there is not room for a space between TEN and CLUB, which would then run together, obscuring the center logo of Mt Rainier. It would also not match the format of the previous plates.
    TEN CLB is equally as clear as PRL JAM.

I think they did a great job on the plate design, even the hyphen that draws your eye to the center "logo" !
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,878
    If you haven't ordered yet, 2x is sized as you would expect. If anyone got xl and wants to go larger, let me know. Happy to swap. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,401
    Question, and apologies for bringing this up as it’s probably been discussed numerous times… Been out of the merch scene for a bit.

The California license plate… this was available exclusively at the California shows on the past tour, correct? Were these for sale in the shop at some point? Would like one but not at the prices the secondary market is asking.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Question, and apologies for bringing this up as it’s probably been discussed numerous times… Been out of the merch scene for a bit.

The California license plate… this was available exclusively at the California shows on the past tour, correct? Were these for sale in the shop at some point? Would like one but not at the prices the secondary market is asking.
    I believe it was only sold at LA night 1 last spring, but I might be thinking about the purple hat.
    Post edited by EddieJeffStoneMikeMattBoom on
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419

License plates never made it to the ten club shop. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,401
    on2legs said:

TY!
  • Options
    on2legs said:

TY!

I wish they did, along with the NYC plates. Still ISO a NYC plate.
  • Options
    Arrived in Eastern Canada. :)

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Any update on when or if these will appear in the UK store?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    Delivered today in Southern Illinois. 
  • Options
    dufferduffer Posts: 135
    Very impressed, ordered on 2nd of January, arrived here in Manchester UK today . Excellent stuff 10club.  Thanks . 
    Sat drinking wine
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Any update on when or if these will appear in the UK store?

Hope you guys get the 2023 bundle @ the UK store.
  • Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    Arrived in Scotland yesterday. Very happy :)
  • Options
    Arrived in Scotland yesterday. Very happy :)
    Sweet!
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 741
    Arrived in The Netherlands today
  • Options
    BlackCircleBlackCircle Charlotte, NC Posts: 371
    in case you didn't know... 'First in Flight' is on our license plates... although... technically that isn't true.   

I'm like a tab
  • Options
    in case you didn't know... 'First in Flight' is on our license plates... although... technically that isn't true.   

Nice!
  • Options

I got Wisconsin’s covered!
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • Options
    ^ Nice!
  • Options

• Options
    rock4everrock4ever Posts: 237
    Hope the overthinkers don't try to figure out the UK plates this style is a pre-2001 style ( not my bed linen, internet picture ) 

the new style could read something like PJ 90 Ten ( however this would become a legit license plate at some point in the UK ) 

Pearl Jam Artists Groups Music Memorabilia  SOUNDS MAGAZINE
  • Options
    karl_chihirokarl_chihiro Posts: 430
    edited January 2023

Arrived today. :D
    Thanks 10c.

26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• Options
    Robbert said:
    Arrived in The Netherlands today

That was fast from the 10Club. Doubt these will go up at the UK store. 
  • Options

• Options
    This happened to many people.

They have now separated the two options, so they are not combined under one pull down menu, as they were originally.

Just email them at shipping. They will tell you how to fix things and get the bundle.
    WTF is going on with the store??!   I ordered the bundle and only got the STICKERS....
    No tracking yet on anything else.  
  • Options
    FlyBono24 said:
    This happened to many people.

They have now separated the two options, so they are not combined under one pull down menu, as they were originally.

Just email them at shipping. They will tell you how to fix things and get the bundle.
    WTF is going on with the store??!   I ordered the bundle and only got the STICKERS....
    No tracking yet on anything else.  

When did you order? 

DUE TO DEMAND AND SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES, BUNDLES AND LICENSE PLATE ORDERS PLACED AFTER 1/6/23 WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL MARCH 2023.