• Options

12/21/2022
    7:05 A.M.
    Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending 

Guess I’ll keep waiting
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,515
    MedozK said:
    No clue where mine is, a shipping label was created 20 days ago and well.... still waiting for anything on the UPS tracking.
    Same boat. Hopefully it gets sent out soon after they return from vacation.
  • Options
    PJamminPJammin Posts: 572
    MedozK said:
    No clue where mine is, a shipping label was created 20 days ago and well.... still waiting for anything on the UPS tracking.
    Same boat. Hopefully it gets sent out soon after they return from vacation.
    Misery loves company. Same here. 
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    Might still be sitting at the 10c with mine. They have been off for Xmas break.  Who knows… 

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    MedozK said:
    Might still be sitting at the 10c with mine. They have been off for Xmas break.  Who knows… 

Mine seems to be there as well.  Got an email about it on Dec 8th.  I'll never understand how the hell 10c shipping works.
  • Options
    MedozK said:

Mine seems to be there as well.  Got an email about it on Dec 8th.  I'll never understand how the hell 10c shipping works.
    I have noticed more and more that when I order from someone, it seems to change the status of an item to shipped once a label is generated.
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 432
    It would be nice if they changed up the order of shipping these from year to year.

Feel like I am always at the back of the line and one of the last to receive the vault.
  • Options
    alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    Arrived on the east coast of Maryland this morning ☀️ 
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• Options
    Mail Innovations sucks!   
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    Landed in France, nice package !

The packaging was great. And no custom fees.
  • Options
    MedozK said:

We take orders. When product arrives, we print labels by zone. INT orders go first. Then zips 0-3, 4-6, 7-9. We ship as many as we can before we break for holidays. Get back, ship the remaining orders. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Options
    MedozK said:

We take orders. When product arrives, we print labels by zone. INT orders go first. Then zips 0-3, 4-6, 7-9. We ship as many as we can before we break for holidays. Get back, ship the remaining orders. Rinse. Repeat.
    That is what I thought. My US address Zip starts with a 9 and the folks at 10c took a much deserved holiday break before it was shipped. All good! Looking forward to listening to my copy when it arrives. Happy New Year to you slh and all the other folks at 10c. 

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,448
    MedozK said:

My Zip starts with 0 and I have not received it yet, when others that live near me have.

My last update was on 12/08/2022

12/08/2022
    5:08 P.M.
    Order information received
    United States
  • Options
  • Options
    Hopefully since i’m zip 9 I will be last to ship to since I leave for Hawaii tomorrow and won’t be back til Jan19. 😎🏝🦈🌺🐠🌋
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    I don't know how true the whole shipping by zip code thing really is...
  • Options
    1SunShower01SunShower0 Posts: 51
    edited January 2023
    I don't know how true the whole shipping by zip code thing really is...
    He's probably lying. 
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,982
    Mine still hasn't moved since the label was created. My zip code is in the eastern part of the country and people significantly farther west have already received theirs.

Not upset or angry but I can understand the confusion about the order that these things are shipped. 
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 404
    Shipping confirmation for Vault 2 from UK store!
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,697
    axeljohan said:
    +1
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Same
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,586
    MedozK said:

Starting with 7-9 one of these years would be cool!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 751
    axeljohan said:

Same here
  • Options
    bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 186
    Delivered in Ireland 
  • Options
    I have a tracking number in uk
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    ”HesCalledDyer is on to us. Send out his vinyl Now!”
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    axeljohan said:

Great news!
  • Options
    Mine won’t move until they are back in the office next week. UPS can’t pick it up if they aren’t there 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Mine won’t move until they are back in the office next week. UPS can’t pick it up if they aren’t there 🤷‍♂️
    I thought they were going to start shipping again on 1/4?