(Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • CrewCrew Posts: 299
    You're killing us lol

We want Camden!  

Thanks for the update.
  • Thanks Santos!

• LakeyLakey Posts: 67
    Dang. No 9-18 St Louis. I guess I can stop refreshing now. 
  • 👍🏼
  • BC62528BC62528 Posts: 210
    After a closer look - this poster has a lot of great detail - it is growing on me.
  • OneSkinneeJ812OneSkinneeJ812 Posts: 114
    edited October 2022
    This is disappointing! Thanks for all the updates though Santos!!
    4/25/2003 - Cleveland: Gund Arena
    10/2/2004 - Toledo: Sports Arena
    5/20/2006 - Cleveland: Quicken Loans Arena
    5/22/2006 - Detroit: Palace of Auburn Hills
    6/23/2006 - Pittsburgh: Mellon Arena
    5/9/2010 - Cleveland: Quicken Loans Arena
    6/26/2011 - Detroit: The Fox Theatre (EV)
    #304xxx
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,696
    BC62528 said:
    After a closer look - this poster has a lot of great detail - it is growing on me.
    I agree. 
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    If everyone would’ve kept their traps shut about Camden, we probably would’ve seen it by now. 
  • Got one at the show, but thanks Santos!  noticed this didn't appear on the "posters" page right away
  • This is disappointing! Thanks for all the updates though Santos!!
    Not for people who missed out at the show.  
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• This is what I thought of when I first saw it.
    Pearl Jam - London Poster  Citadel 9
  • This is disappointing! Thanks for all the updates though Santos!!
    I know. I was just hoping for Nashville today. 
    #304xxx
  • rmwatsonrmwatson Posts: 159
    edited October 2022
    Sneaky - it is shown on page 3 of the Posters - not up top like normal - stay on your toes people - well done sir
    Post edited by rmwatson on
  • rmwatson said:
    Sneaky - it is shown on page 3 of the Posters - not up top like normal - stay on your toes people 
    Very sneaky! Santos is keeping us on our toes!
    #304xxx
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,980
    rmwatson said:
    Sneaky - it is shown on page 3 of the Posters - not up top like normal - stay on your toes people - well done sir
    Keep it on the DL
  • Is it sneaky when there's a direct link to the poster posted here and it's on the featured page?
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

God this was a let down 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • lawilczewski2lawilczewski2 Posts: 60
    edited October 2022
    Is it sneaky when there's a direct link to the poster posted here and it's on the featured page?
    hes saying its sneaky as its not on the front page of the featured page but rather the last page. It's out of the normal. Yesterdays drop being an hour earlier, today's being normal time but pushed down into the site more. Just makes those that want the poster have to dig a little deeper before the poster whores scoop them all up.

God this was a let down 
    I think it's a nice piece but it doesn't scream London to me even though I hear you guys have a great curry presence.
  • JDime20JDime20 Posts: 195
    This is disappointing! Thanks for all the updates though Santos!!
    It’s disappointing for people who missed out at the show and didn’t expect a skip in shows with no warning and missed out again. 
    Is it sneaky when there's a direct link to the poster posted here and it's on the featured page?
    hes saying its sneaky as its not on the front page of the featured page but rather the last page. It's out of the normal. Yesterdays drop being an hour earlier, today's being normal time but pushed down into the site more. Just makes those that want the poster have to dig a little deeper before the poster whores scoop them all up.

Exactly
  • rmwatson said:

Exactly
    But it is on the front of the featured page
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874

so someone is a whore if they like collecting posters? interesting :)
  • lawilczewski2lawilczewski2 Posts: 60
    edited October 2022

no no no...not the case at all. Was referencing those that just buy to sell --regardless of the "rules"
    Post edited by lawilczewski2 on
    rmwatson said:

Exactly

I specifically said page 3 of the "posters" page - it is all relative to where you may or may not have been refreshing looking for something new.  I chose to refresh the poster page b/c new items usually show at the top of Page 1.  How about I just say, "you're right, it wasn't sneaky".  Can we be done with nitpicking now?
  • rmwatson said:

Exactly
    thats seems to be the case now, but when the poster first went live it was on the last page of the featured section.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    edited October 2022
    That’s not what he’s saying. But if it has to be explained, it doesn’t matter.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,696

no no no...not the case at all. Was referecning those that just buy to sell --regardless of the "rules"
    All the new listings that are getting ready to pop for this on the Bay, with an estimated date of delivery a month or more from now. 
  • DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 122
    rmwatson said:

I don't think it was necessarily intentional to have it on the third page. They may have just forgot to pin it to the top of the posters page.
    With my web design job, by default new design goes on the bottom, and you have to pin to the top.
    It was easy to find with the link and Feature page.