Mystery Box

13»

Comments

• SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,200
    Last time 10c sold mystery boxes was May 2019, the cost was $100 USD plus shipping.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    The painful thing was the shipping and customs. Shipping was like $88 to Europe. 

Hope to see more mystery boxes though!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,191
    drfox said:
    The painful thing was the shipping and customs. Shipping was like $88 to Europe. 

Hope to see more mystery boxes though!

Can't remember how shipping was to Canada but yeah, I too more mystery boxes. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,083
    The first ones they did when they dug out the oddball stuff like backstage passes and older stickers were great.

I'd have fun in the warehouse going through things and putting them in there.  I'm sure it might get old but a guest helper with fresh eyes may do it some good?
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,002
    The first ones they did when they dug out the oddball stuff like backstage passes and older stickers were great.

I'd have fun in the warehouse going through things and putting them in there.  I'm sure it might get old but a guest helper with fresh eyes may do it some good?
    As long as that guest helper knows my address. ;)

I hope they do these again some day. I bought a mystery package from Circle Jerks and despite all the cool stuff I saw other people get, all I got was a shirt. Roll of the dice.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA

Last time 10c sold mystery boxes was May 2019, the cost was $100 USD plus shipping.