psst...9/14/2022

Comments

• I Like the colors and the stronge message the shirt purs out thats why  i order it as well i order all the previuos ones 
    the only thing i disagre as an idea is put this shirt as normal sale and give us a halloween shirt with halloween theme.
    as other members mention..we need some fun u know..we actually need to smile than get more angry with shit going on the planet.
    we had enough 
    You'd buy a shirt w a turnip on it if it said PJ, c'mon now D, lol!
     my last order was last years halloween shirt!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Poncier said:
    CopperTom said:
    arq said:
    This is as good as their Biden shirt.
    That had to be the worst PJ shirt of all time. 
    I don't remember a Biden shirt.

Jesus Christ, how did I miss that & how the f is that  Halloween shirt? . 

My politics align with the band's more often than not, but I agree w/ @nicknyr15 - make this shit fun again. 

IMO the best ones they did were the first couple... the pumpkin & the zombie band members. To each his own, but these last few have been pretty rough. 
  • I Like the colors and the stronge message the shirt purs out thats why  i order it as well i order all the previuos ones 
    the only thing i disagre as an idea is put this shirt as normal sale and give us a halloween shirt with halloween theme.
    as other members mention..we need some fun u know..we actually need to smile than get more angry with shit going on the planet.
    we had enough 
    You'd buy a shirt w a turnip on it if it said PJ, c'mon now D, lol!
     my last order was last years halloween shirt!
    That was actually the last shirt I bought too, lol.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,305
    Poncier said:
    CopperTom said:
    arq said:

My politics align with the band's more often than not, but I agree w/ @nicknyr15 - make this shit fun again. 

IMO the best ones they did were the first couple... the pumpkin & the zombie band members. To each his own, but these last few have been pretty rough. 
    Exactly. It’s not about whether you agree or not. Most here definitely agree but cmon. Make Halloween Fun Again! Hahah 
  • Poncier said:
    CopperTom said:
    arq said:

I've enjoyed the Halloween shirts except the political ones.  So 3 I will have not bought, this year is the 3rd...

• I like the font used for "Pearl Jam" in this year's shirt, it reminds me of a classic horror movie poster.. I would love to see them make a few in that vein... a Friday the 13th or Halloween or Nightmare on Elm St themed Halloween shirt could kick ass. 
  • Poncier said:
    CopperTom said:
    arq said:

I've enjoyed the Halloween shirts except the political ones.  So 3 I will have not bought, this year is the 3rd...
    I have the comic book cover / ghoul playing guitar, and also the skeleton mariachi band... they're not bad, I just don't love them like the two i mentioned. The mystery machine & others are ok, just not my cup of tea. 
  • Honestly aren't all of the Halloween shirts kind of lame? Not sure why this one is getting so much flack (non political flack that is)
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Honestly aren't all of the Halloween shirts kind of lame? Not sure why this one is getting so much flack (non political flack that is)
    Yes

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,205

I like the font used for "Pearl Jam" in this year's shirt, it reminds me of a classic horror movie poster.. I would love to see them make a few in that vein... a Friday the 13th or Halloween or Nightmare on Elm St themed Halloween shirt could kick ass. 
    Now you're talking!!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    These have been on cruise control for a while now.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Honestly aren't all of the Halloween shirts kind of lame? Not sure why this one is getting so much flack (non political flack that is)
    Booooooo!

Poncier said:
    CopperTom said:
    arq said:

I have the comic book cover / ghoul playing guitar, and also the skeleton mariachi band... they're not bad, I just don't love them like the two i mentioned. The mystery machine & others are ok, just not my cup of tea. 
    You didn't like the Mystery Machine?  You're crazy.

The pumpkin is even great.

I'm a fan of Halloween and the Zombie one was cool as you could wear it whenever.
  • Noload said:
    These have been on cruise control for a while now.
    I think they put thought into the political ones.
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,381
    I miss the zombies and fun shirts. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    I agree with the message

I just work with more righties… you can’t even have conversations anymore

ill pass

early ones were all cool, simple & fun
  • This is so lame
  • Ridin with Biden sucks too!
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,109
    @Santos L. Halper

Are the proceeds going to charity or causes that might align with the band’s views on these cases?  If not, are they just making money off people’s justified outrage over these decisions?  Cringe indeed…
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
    2023-08-31 Wrigley 2
    2023-09-15 Fenway 1
  • CROJAM95 said:
    I agree with the message

ill pass

It's painful. 
  • edoconedocon Posts: 324
    The "Ridin' with Biden" shirt was not for Halloween.

This year's Halloween shirt is great if you like being "spooked" for Halloween; maybe not so much if you just want fun sized Snickers bars and a few laughs.
  • When did Pearl Jam become soo political? I can’t believe it

Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • When did Pearl Jam become soo political? I can’t believe it

We all know they are political, we would just like to have a fun Halloween shirt.
  • CROJAM95 said:
    I agree with the message

ill pass

U live in Suffolk?
  • paylingpayling Posts: 338
    SR91748 said:
    Shouldn't Roe v. Wade be on the tombstone? Not a position statement--just saying its the decision that got "buried" by the court.
    That’s the “Dobbs v Jackson” tombstone. 
    PA
  • paylingpayling Posts: 338
    Excellent shirt!  More of this, please. 
    PA
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,767
    I got 2
    I miss igotid88
  • payling said:
    SR91748 said:
    Shouldn't Roe v. Wade be on the tombstone? Not a position statement--just saying its the decision that got "buried" by the court.
    That’s the “Dobbs v Jackson” tombstone. 
    Their point was that Roe is dead now so shouldn’t Roe be on the tombstone. But I think the shirt point is to show that these ghouls (the rulings on things like Dobbs) are coming out of the depths to destroy us. 
  • Do we want to stand up for eroding personal rights and threats to everyday life, Or do we just want fun Pearl Jam t-shirts???

• The best Halloween T’s were the Creepshow comic and the Mystery Machine. The Biden T and this new one will be in the next Mystery Box.
  • jazzbo26 said:
    The best Halloween T’s were the Creepshow comic and the Mystery Machine. The Biden T and this new one will be in the next Mystery Box.
    I can just imagine the right person getting this in a mystery box. A head may explode.