psst...9/14/2022

13»

Comments

• SeaSea Posts: 3,008
    Please remember to keep the conversation civil. Thank you

• They should put "PJ Premium tickets" on one of those tombstones but they won't.
    💀💀💀
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • First Halloween shirt I’m buying
  • tempo_n_groove said:
    You didn't like the Mystery Machine?  You're crazy.

The pumpkin is even great.

I'm a fan of Halloween and the Zombie one was cool as you could wear it whenever.
    I wear my zombie one ALL the time!
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • SR91748SR91748 Posts: 144
    Instead of tombstones, maybe ghouls in robes, with gavels and quills
  • SR91748SR91748 Posts: 144
    Or the blind lady of justice, with a thumb on her scale
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,101
    edited September 2022
    With there being a history of swiped art for the Halloween-shirts. Is this also just swiped and the text added? It doesn't look like the text was added by the original artist. Looks very last-minute tacked on. Was someone scared tombstones in front of the supreme court wasn't enough to make the point, so someone wrote the text just before uploading it?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • And why is Bernie walking around behind the row of tombstones? 

AMERICAN POLITICS AND WOMEN-HATE IS TOO COMPLICATED FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,020
    The Zombie t'shirt is one of my fav shirts, wear it all the time. This is a very easy skip. 
    Nature drunk and High
  • The claim of loss of rights is particularly ironic/funny for Carson and Bruen considering they actually protected rights 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • And why is Bernie walking around behind the row of tombstones? 

AMERICAN POLITICS AND WOMEN-HATE IS TOO COMPLICATED FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND!
    I think it’s Mitch McConnell
  • The claim of loss of rights is particularly ironic/funny for Carson and Bruen considering they actually protected rights 
    Agreed, Bruen, was an incredible civil rights victory for all law-abiding citizens of NY regardless of race, color, creed, sex etc etc.

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,162
    The claim of loss of rights is particularly ironic/funny for Carson and Bruen considering they actually protected rights 
    Sure but then we'd need to elevate the messaging above sassy-wine-drunk-cable-news-host and buddy this ain't the place
  • GW2553 said:
    The claim of loss of rights is particularly ironic/funny for Carson and Bruen considering they actually protected rights 
    Agreed, Bruen, was an incredible civil rights victory for all law-abiding citizens of NY regardless of race, color, creed, sex etc etc.

But it opens the door to having more guns carried in public and thus increases the chances of more shootings. Fine, it may uphold second amendment rights, but the ruling can put more lives at risk. 
  • SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    This shirt is embarrassingly bad.
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687

• AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    edited September 2022
    This is just some shit ass, confusing, and busy design. I would wear the shirt w/o "Pearl Jam" plastered on the top. I would also wear it w/o the text on the tombstones. But also don't think I'd pay for it in either instance. Don't think it needs text on the tombstones to make the point it's making tbh.
  • I don’t like the Microsoft clip art gradient font. 
  • Doesn’t compare to the jack o lantern or the van from a few years ago….
  • I guess I'm one of the few who likes this year's shirt.
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • paylingpayling Posts: 338
    ZeldaZonk said:
    I guess I'm one of the few who likes this year's shirt.
    I love it - need more of this from PJ using their platform. 
    PA
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 Posts: 899
    edited September 2022
    ZeldaZonk said:
    I guess I'm one of the few who likes this year's shirt.
    I love it too fellow seattlite 
  • Thanks!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,206
    Crossing fingers they release a Pearl Jam Christmas sweater. 
  • Aahahaha! That would be great!
    But people would likely still argue about it :(