Mask? Really?

bringbackjackbringbackjack Posts: 19
edited September 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
I’m sorry but stone wearing a mask in Canada??? One the dumbest Covid nations…. This is seriously getting stupid. Glad I didn’t travel to see them. It’s so fucked and pointless. Wish the whole truth was known. But alas here we are still. It’s his choice and whatever the band chooses. Just glad I’m not experiencing all this. I’ll stay till shit actually gets to normal and people get the vaccines were garbage and this was all a lie. Till then enjoy the shows of you’re going
Religion is for the weak.
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Maybe he has Covid but is playing through it so they don’t have to cancel any shows. That’s the only possible explanation I can think of. And someone made a post about him looking “out of it” at the previous show. So that’s possible. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • All Canada 
  • I’m sorry but it’s so blown out of proportion at this point. All the media and forced “doctor” bs. No truth anymore. Wish they were allowed to just tell us it was all government bs to push the agenda
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,033
    I didn’t know Don Jr was a 10C member. Why does Stone wearing a mask, most likely to not get the rest of the band sick, so upsetting for you? 
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    🤣 since when have governments on this planet ever agreed on something? So of course all of them suddenly conducted a plan together to push a global agenda.
    If a piece of cloth gets you so riled up, it’s probably better you didn’t go. 
  • All Canada 
    It’s still mandated that you have to wear a mask in Canada?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    All Canada 
    No it’s not, only in hospitals for the most part
  • mckaymckay Posts: 162
    I’m sorry but stone wearing a mask in Canada??? One the dumbest Covid nations…. This is seriously getting stupid. Glad I didn’t travel to see them. It’s so fucked and pointless. Wish the whole truth was known. But alas here we are still. It’s his choice and whatever the band chooses. Just glad I’m not experiencing all this. I’ll stay till shit actually gets to normal and people get the vaccines were garbage and this was all a lie. Till then enjoy the shows of you’re going

Cool story, bro.
  • Hawk123 said:
    All Canada 
    No it’s not, only in hospitals for the most part
    Well then I’m not sure what the OP is complain about. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    edited September 2022
    You're skipping shows because someone in the band is wearing a mask but you don't have to if you don't want to?  Odd
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,092
    Educate yourself
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • All Canada 

actually in Canada it’s a law you have to wear 2 masks just in case your pet beaver needs one…

• I’m sorry but stone wearing a mask in Canada??? One the dumbest Covid nations…. This is seriously getting stupid. Glad I didn’t travel to see them. It’s so fucked and pointless. Wish the whole truth was known. But alas here we are still. It’s his choice and whatever the band chooses. Just glad I’m not experiencing all this. I’ll stay till shit actually gets to normal and people get the vaccines were garbage and this was all a lie. Till then enjoy the shows of you’re going
    Hey - can you provide for me and others a little regarding your medical background?  Where did you study?  What did you study?  Where do you get your Covid information from?  Thanks!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • RenfieldRenfield Posts: 1,054
    edited September 2022
    I’m sorry but it’s so blown out of proportion at this point. All the media and forced “doctor” bs. No truth anymore. Wish they were allowed to just tell us it was all government bs to push the agenda
    And you know birds aren’t real, they’re all government drones just spying on us.
    Is that a microchip in your shirt collar?
    😆

• I’m sorry but stone wearing a mask in Canada??? One the dumbest Covid nations…. This is seriously getting stupid. Glad I didn’t travel to see them. It’s so fucked and pointless. Wish the whole truth was known. But alas here we are still. It’s his choice and whatever the band chooses. Just glad I’m not experiencing all this. I’ll stay till shit actually gets to normal and people get the vaccines were garbage and this was all a lie. Till then enjoy the shows of you’re going
    Stone wearing a mask offends you? Hahah seriously...burn all your PJ stuff. Dumb COVID nation? Good stay out of my country. I'm sorry but are you a doctor? Where did you get your medical degree? Facebook University? YouTube Community College? I guess if a doctor tells you that you have cancer or heart disease you'd call them a liar too? 

Oh do masks infringe on your "Freedumbs"?

• Renfield said:
    I’m sorry but it’s so blown out of proportion at this point. All the media and forced “doctor” bs. No truth anymore. Wish they were allowed to just tell us it was all government bs to push the agenda
    And you know birds aren’t real, they’re all government drones just spying on us.
    Is that a microchip in your shirt collar?
    😆

Finally someone else agrees that birds aren’t real😉
    RD171825 said:
    Stone wearing a mask offends you? Hahah seriously...burn all your PJ stuff. Dumb COVID nation? Good stay out of my country. I'm sorry but are you a doctor? Where did you get your medical degree? Facebook University? YouTube Community College? I guess if a doctor tells you that you have cancer or heart disease you'd call them a liar too? 

Oh do masks infringe on your "Freedumbs"?

Hopefully they don’t see the picture of Mike wearing a mask, it might be too much to handle 

• RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    Imagine being this insecure.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Posts: 2,938
    edited September 2022
    Cool post bro! I'm sure the mask affected the quality of his guitar playing  :s
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • I’m sorry but it’s so blown out of proportion at this point. All the media and forced “doctor” bs. No truth anymore. Wish they were allowed to just tell us it was all government bs to push the agenda
    LOL...holy shit man. Read a book.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Thoughts & prayers. 
  • I’m not sure which is scarier. The fact that crazy people like this are out there or the fact that they think we are the crazy ones…?
    107 Shows and counting
  • People in Asia have been wearing masks during flu season for years. They give a f about having a healthy society. 

How can people be so brainwashed that they perceive this as a negative? 
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    You're skipping shows because someone in the band is wearing a mask but you don't have to if you don't want to?  Odd
    I’ve been laughing all morning at the thought of someone getting Pearl Jam tickets, waiting 2 1/2 years for the show, traveling to another country/city, getting super excited as the house lights come down, then angrily storming out of the arena because Stone is wearing a mask. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,823
    Meth is a hell of a drug.   Need one MSG  =)
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,323
    My favorite thread 
  • NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 826
    nicknyr15 said:
    My favorite thread 
    It's fantastic.

Anyway, I was at the Ontario shows, and Stone wasn't wearing a mask in Ottawa, but let's not let that detract from the majesty of this thread.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • How is this even still up.

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • IBTL
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    Amazing you’re so offended by someone else making a decision that doesn’t at all infringe upon your ability to do whatever you want,
This discussion has been closed.