Mask? Really?

2»

Comments

• I’m sorry but stone wearing a mask in Canada??? One the dumbest Covid nations…. This is seriously getting stupid. Glad I didn’t travel to see them. It’s so fucked and pointless. Wish the whole truth was known. But alas here we are still. It’s his choice and whatever the band chooses. Just glad I’m not experiencing all this. I’ll stay till shit actually gets to normal and people get the vaccines were garbage and this was all a lie. Till then enjoy the shows of you’re going
    Hey he has the FREEDOM to wear a mask if he fuckin wants. I thought you chuds only cared about MUH RIGHTS
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    I’m sorry but stone wearing a mask in Canada??? One the dumbest Covid nations…. This is seriously getting stupid. Glad I didn’t travel to see them. It’s so fucked and pointless. Wish the whole truth was known. But alas here we are still. It’s his choice and whatever the band chooses. Just glad I’m not experiencing all this. I’ll stay till shit actually gets to normal and people get the vaccines were garbage and this was all a lie. Till then enjoy the shows of you’re going
    Hey he has the FREEDOM to wear a mask if he fuckin wants. I thought you chuds only cared about MUH RIGHTS
    Does he have the freedom to ever wear his crocs again though??
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    I'd rather him wear a mask instead of the band having to cancel another show.  It's his choice.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    edited September 2022
    I’m sorry but stone wearing a mask in Canada??? One the dumbest Covid nations…. This is seriously getting stupid. Glad I didn’t travel to see them. It’s so fucked and pointless. Wish the whole truth was known. But alas here we are still. It’s his choice and whatever the band chooses. Just glad I’m not experiencing all this. I’ll stay till shit actually gets to normal and people get the vaccines were garbage and this was all a lie. Till then enjoy the shows of you’re going
    Exactly. They only care about THEIR RIGHTS to infringe upon and criticize others.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,540
    AlaG said:
    Exactly. They only care about THEIR RIGHTS to infringe upon and criticize others.

Comments like OP may come across as absurd or annoying but when a sizable block of this country agrees with that and also believes one man is above the law, it feels like the America I thought I knew is clearly slipping away. 

I win or it’s rigged is not freedom.
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    AlaG said:

Comments like OP may come across as absurd or annoying but when a sizable block of this country agrees with that and also believes one man is above the law, it feels like the America I thought I knew is clearly slipping away. 

I win or it’s rigged is not freedom.
    Can't fix stupid.
  • All Canada 
    It’s still mandated that you have to wear a mask in Canada?
    Absolutely not. Did you see anyone else wearing one, anyone in the crowd, band, etc? No. However, much to OP's chagrin, touring acts are requiring them across the board when not on stage so that, to our benefit, tours don't get interrupted. I dunno about the OP, but if my choice was see Pearl Jam with masked Stone vs. no show, I know what I am picking.
This discussion has been closed.