• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,933
    Long Red said:
    on2legs said:
    Long Red said:
    cutz said:
    Long Red said:
    on2legs said:
    Unfulfilled on MSG 😭 and Nashville 😭. 

GA would have been great but still happy to at both anyway. 
    You already had ticket and still tried for the lotto? Unbelievable. 
    Maybe the wife/husband/relative/friends/etc. wanted to go and they were trying for them?
    Look at you expecting the best out of people instead of being realistic.
    Well… I guess I could let you ask the people on this board who I sold my spare ten club ticket for face value for Toronto 1 in 2011, Wrigley 2013, Baltimore 2013 and Fenway 2016.  Four different shows and I helped out 4 different fans.  As well as Brooklyn 2 in 2013, I got upgraded seats the day of the show so I sold the two seats I got in the TM public sale to another board member here for face value as well. 

Congrats, you are very well traveled. 
    Thank you!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    A nice consolation for the gutted might be to open up the Camden lawn F2F. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • TremormanTremorman Posts: 385

On to the Apollo sweepstakes...
  • Rejected for both MSG & Denver
  • jagerweisjagerweis Los Angeles, CA Posts: 152
    Unfulfilled for MSG and Denver. No surprise.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    cutz said:
    Long Red said:
    Greedy multi-show attending gluttons with disposable incomes blocking my way into MSG for what, the 3rd time now. Fantastic. Love to see it. Super stoked. 
    One day, we might be able to rearrange the cosmos for you.  One day.
    It’s not a crazy thought to suggest people should get a max of 3 shows so others can attend. 
    So, does anyone have a guess on how many people would've been at the Fresno show?( with a 3 show limit)
    Tickets would be sold on TM so I would not impact sales.. people will still go.... the real question is how many people would have been at the fresno show if half the upper deck was not given away to Fresno St students and vets free of charge.. LOL 
  • JayfesukJayfesuk Posts: 97
    My friend got a pair of GA in the lottery for Hamilton and I get one of them, I can’t quite believe it, lm pretty stoked!
  • mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 965
    congrats to those who scored tickets. Nice we were offered a chance again. 
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
    Jayfesuk said:
    My friend got a pair of GA in the lottery for Hamilton and I get one of them, I can’t quite believe it, lm pretty stoked!
    Nice! Enjoy. 

• VAPJFANVAPJFAN Posts: 64
    Unfulfilled x 2
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable
  • browngwbrowngw Posts: 116
    Long Red said:
    cutz said:
    Long Red said:
    on2legs said:

Maybe the wife/husband/relative/friends/etc. wanted to go and they were trying for them?
    This sounds like the same type of explanation on how people justify needing to buy two posters at gigs.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 965
    no go for denver, wife and me both, bummer
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,320
    MSG Unfulfilled.
    STL Unfulfilled.

Already had Nashville.

Don't have to worry about booking more travel.  Just looking on the Brightside.

My Friend put in for 5 shows, Unfulfilled for all.  Yeah, not a lot of winners.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,938
    Swing and a miss on a pair of GAs for STL. All good as 10C made it clear the chances of getting them were slim.

• pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,361
    Ottawa unfulfilled. No surprises here. I'm not upset, it was a long shot to say the least.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,837
    Long Red said:
    on2legs said:
    Long Red said:
    cutz said:
    Long Red said:
    on2legs said:

Well… I guess I could let you ask the people on this board who I sold my spare ten club ticket for face value for Toronto 1 in 2011, Wrigley 2013, Baltimore 2013 and Fenway 2016.  Four different shows and I helped out 4 different fans.  As well as Brooklyn 2 in 2013, I got upgraded seats the day of the show so I sold the two seats I got in the TM public sale to another board member here for face value as well. 

Congrats, you are very well traveled. 
    The key consideration here is that on2legs can't sit in two different seats.  Someone without a ticket will still end up with a ticket. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    edited August 2022
    on2legs said:
    Long Red said:
    cutz said:
    Long Red said:
    on2legs said:

I can’t believe you forgot that I was that board member at Brooklyn 2013.   I am even more unfulfilled.   @on2legs
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited August 2022
    Nadda on my two lotto picks, Steeltown  and Hogtown 
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,346
    cutz said:
    Long Red said:
    Greedy multi-show attending gluttons with disposable incomes blocking my way into MSG for what, the 3rd time now. Fantastic. Love to see it. Super stoked. 
    One day, we might be able to rearrange the cosmos for you.  One day.
    It’s not a crazy thought to suggest people should get a max of 3 shows so others can attend. 
    So, does anyone have a guess on how many people would've been at the Fresno show?( with a 3 show limit)
    Tickets would be sold on TM so I would not impact sales.. people will still go.... the real question is how many people would have been at the fresno show if half the upper deck was not given away to Fresno St students and vets free of charge.. LOL 
    Based on my experience at the Fresno show, it would not surprise me to learn that a significant number of tickets were indeed given away.  But what is your source for the claim you're making? 
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    LaFleur said:
    GlowGirl said:
    LaFleur said:
    Did anyone put in 2 requests....Canada then US (or vice versa)?  Just realized only the last one probably was entered.  Oh well. 
    I did and got two separate emails confirming my submissions. 
    Same - but then when I went to request page only the 2nd (US) req was there. 
    There were two separate request pages - one for US shows, one for Canada. I assume there would be a third for QC.

• D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    mcgruff10 said:
    JimmyV said:
    There aren't enough shows in the northeast. Limiting members to one show, two shows, three shows...none of that is going to solve the northeast problem. 
    They need to play more shows in California.  
    Absolutely,  glad to see more people are agreeing with me. California is long overdue. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,888
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JimmyV said:
    There aren't enough shows in the northeast. Limiting members to one show, two shows, three shows...none of that is going to solve the northeast problem. 
    They need to play more shows in California.  
    Absolutely,  glad to see more people are agreeing with me. California is long overdue. 
    I know, right.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Unfulfilled in Nashville. Extra disappointing since I live literally two blocks from the arena!
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    Long Red said:
    cutz said:
    Long Red said:
    on2legs said:

I have a single to MSG and entered the lotto because my friend now lives in New York and wants to go with me. Otherwise I would not have entered at all.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    AlaG said:
    Long Red said:
    cutz said:
    Long Red said:
    on2legs said:

I have a single to MSG and entered the lotto because my friend now lives in New York and wants to go with me. Otherwise I would not have entered at all.
    Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with putting in and upgrading if you never won 10C tickets either imo. 
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    I have reserved tickets for Toronto. My friend put in a request for GA. We are going together so if he won, someone would have gotten my 93xxx tickets. 
    Still wrong?
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    no go for Nashvegas. will keep seats.
    Facebook complaints are something to behold. 

• JayfesukJayfesuk Posts: 97
    I’m so curious about how many were made available for each show.
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    JimmyV said:
    Facebook complaints are something to behold. 
    The entitlement. Oh god…