The Official Unofficial 8/19 GA Draw Results Thread

14567810»

Comments

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    JimmyV said:
    Facebook complaints are something to behold. 
    Show your work.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    This all a moo point.  It's like a cow's opinion...it doesn't matter.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,698
    LaFleur said:
    This all a moo point.  It's like a cow's opinion...it doesn't matter.
    It is a mute point. No one wants to hear it. 
  • Sucks I did not win but pretty cool they did this. Imo 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,837
    Whether it is a moo point or a mute point, it is just moot point.  
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,933
    browngw said:
    Long Red said:
    cutz said:
    Long Red said:
    on2legs said:
    Unfulfilled on MSG 😭 and Nashville 😭. 

GA would have been great but still happy to at both anyway. 
    You already had ticket and still tried for the lotto? Unbelievable. 
    Maybe the wife/husband/relative/friends/etc. wanted to go and they were trying for them?
    Look at you expecting the best out of people instead of being realistic.
    This sounds like the same type of explanation on how people justify needing to buy two posters at gigs.
    Uh No… someone who buys two posters ends up with two posters or flips one for something else.  I only end up with one pair of tickets.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:
    Long Red said:
    cutz said:
    Long Red said:
    on2legs said:

Maybe the wife/husband/relative/friends/etc. wanted to go and they were trying for them?
    Well… I guess I could let you ask the people on this board who I sold my spare ten club ticket for face value for Toronto 1 in 2011, Wrigley 2013, Baltimore 2013 and Fenway 2016.  Four different shows and I helped out 4 different fans.  As well as Brooklyn 2 in 2013, I got upgraded seats the day of the show so I sold the two seats I got in the TM public sale to another board member here for face value as well. 

I can’t believe you forgot that I was that board member at Brooklyn 2013.   I am even more unfulfilled.   @on2legs
    Haha.  I could never forget you, Mike!  Meeting the renowned McGruff was a holy grail checked off my list!   I just didn’t want to wrangle others into this tangent.   😉

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

•  How are people mad at others for putting in for the GA drawling. Crazy 
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
     How are people mad at others for putting in for the GA drawling. Crazy 
    Because they still don’t have tickets. The inevitable Fall run that was obviously to accompany those Spring 2020 US dates - album release and whatnot - would have softened the blow for so many. Hopefully we see some more dates soon.
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    So is Wednesday when we find out we also lost the Apollo draw?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    Folks are upset that people have tickets to multiple shows.  This place is funny. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,101
    edited August 2022
    The butthurt "how dare people go for tickets when they already XYZ" posts are the best.
    Don't hate the players,  hate the game.
    Why would someone not look to upgrade and then deal their previous tickets away?
    Or, add a city if they so choose?

No, they are gluttonous, greedy, rich, entitled, or whatever else.

Ha.
    Get a fucking life.  Tickets go for sale, people who have the option to put in for them, often do.
    End of story.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,306
    bbiggs said:
    Folks are upset that people have tickets to multiple shows.  This place is funny. 
    The butthurt "how dare people go for tickets when they already XYZ" posts are the best.
    Why would someone not look to upgrade and then deal their previous tickets away?

Ha.
    Get a fucking life.  Tickets go for sale, people who have the option to put in for them, often do.
    End of story.

Check out the people who are upset that they can’t flip
    posters anymore in the Psssst thread. 
  • Scored Nashville yesterday
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976

Ha.
    End of story.

People just want someone to blame when in actuality most 10 Club members spend zero time here and will do much less to make sure their tickets get into the hands of folks who really want to go.
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945

Ha.
    End of story.

Also, instead of getting mad at people, how about buddying up to them. If I had MSG reserved and got GA in this draw, I would sell the reserved at face value to someone on here, since the MSG tickets are transferable. There'd be a lot of competition for them, and I'm not sure how I'd decide who to sell them to, but I can guarantee it's not going to be a person who calls me a "greedy jerk" for putting in for GA.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    Scored Nashville yesterday

Nice! Congrats! I got my first unfulfilled e-mail after getting lucky with Hamilton.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • mpedone said:

Ha.
    End of story.

Also, instead of getting mad at people, how about buddying up to them. If I had MSG reserved and got GA in this draw, I would sell the reserved at face value to someone on here, since the MSG tickets are transferable. There'd be a lot of competition for them, and I'm not sure how I'd decide who to sell them to, but I can guarantee it's not going to be a person who calls me a "greedy jerk" for putting in for GA.
    Good point.  Eeyores gonna eeyore, I don't think they would have looked at it that way.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    Struck out across the board - a very unfulfilling experience!
    Unfulfilled is the new gutted. 

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    on2legs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:
    Long Red said:
    cutz said:
    Long Red said:
    on2legs said:

Well… I guess I could let you ask the people on this board who I sold my spare ten club ticket for face value for Toronto 1 in 2011, Wrigley 2013, Baltimore 2013 and Fenway 2016.  Four different shows and I helped out 4 different fans.  As well as Brooklyn 2 in 2013, I got upgraded seats the day of the show so I sold the two seats I got in the TM public sale to another board member here for face value as well. 

I can’t believe you forgot that I was that board member at Brooklyn 2013.   I am even more unfulfilled.   @on2legs
    Haha.  I could never forget you, Mike!  Meeting the renowned McGruff was a holy grail checked off my list!   I just didn’t want to wrangle others into this tangent.   😉

Hard to believe that was almost ten years ago!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,762
    bbiggs said:

Ha.
    End of story.

AlaG said:

Ha.
    End of story.

People just want someone to blame when in actuality most 10 Club members spend zero time here and will do much less to make sure their tickets get into the hands of folks who really want to go.
    mpedone said:

Ha.
    End of story.

ALL good responses 
  • RenfieldRenfield Posts: 1,054
    on2legs said:
    Unfulfilled is the new gutted. 
    Lol!
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,086
    Long Red said:
    Greedy multi-show attending gluttons with disposable incomes blocking my way into MSG for what, the 3rd time now. Fantastic. Love to see it. Super stoked. 
    One day, we might be able to rearrange the cosmos for you.  One day.
    It’s not a crazy thought to suggest people should get a max of 3 shows so others can attend. 
    It's a little strange that PJ fans are in general, pretty liberal with their views,  yet when it comes to tickets and merch, there's a lot of clamoring for rules and restrictions. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    It’s called roll with the punches

lot of people have their heads up their asses… during F5 era… no bs, I nailed tix every fuckin time… mostly northeast shows, prob like 40 for 40 including pj20 for a pair for me, and a pair for a friend pretty much seconds latter… had a sick work server situation

then they went to this new system, and I’ve been shit out of luck prob more than 1/2 the time… west coast tix no prob

my point

havent missed a show, ever…. Don’t lose any sleep over concert tix … yes with always getting 10c tix before tix would Always be pretty great and when being shut out now, sometimes I sit further back or behind stage… it’s ok

because I never take it for granted and if I’m not in the greatest seat… it’s all good, always good folks and as long as I hear the tunes, I have a big dumb smile on my face

• VH123058VH123058 Posts: 151
    Damm I have a low tc number and got shut out of Denver