Options

*** FRANKFURT 2022 SETLIST THREAD ***

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,878
    I think that that the band should cut off Dimitris from the inside info. The "power& authority" have gone to his head and he acts like he is some kind of all knowing GOD Bragging about getting the inside track by having the access to the setlists ahead of time, and the way he talks down to other fans and puts them in their place, which I have seen him do when following setlists by saying "I got this", when someone jumps him by announcig a song before he is able to. Like he is the only one who can, and is supposed, to do it!! Get down off your mighty throne. It has gone to your head, and it's become super annoying. You wouldn't know shit if your inside source didn't feed you the info you receive about the band, and their setlists.
    This is my 3rd favorite post. 
    Instant classic 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,187
    I think that that the band should cut off Dimitris from the inside info. The "power& authority" have gone to his head and he acts like he is some kind of all knowing GOD Bragging about getting the inside track by having the access to the setlists ahead of time, and the way he talks down to other fans and puts them in their place, which I have seen him do when following setlists by saying "I got this", when someone jumps him by announcig a song before he is able to. Like he is the only one who can, and is supposed, to do it!! Get down off your mighty throne. It has gone to your head, and it's become super annoying. You wouldn't know shit if your inside source didn't feed you the info you receive about the band, and their setlists.
    This is my 3rd favorite post. 
    Haults maul!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,774
    mcgruff10 said:
    My 66 show tonight.. That's the whole point.. Isn't the 2 hours set. The problem. Isn't the 20-22 songs.
    Pro was the lack of surprise 
    They came tonight and blow our socks off 
    It's was mind blowing.. 
    I walk into venue. Get Setlist.. 
    I read Inside job.... I'm like OK. Now u fuckin with our minds.
    That's what we want. To leave us with the open mouth the whole time 
    Play as many songs you want/can. As many time u want.
    Just make it to be a surprised the whole time

PS so no even flow tonight.. So after all this years alive caught even Flow on the top songs I saw live
    62 times  saw them live  each now.. They are even!!

Just curious.. why ruin the surprise? That’s my favorite part of the Pearl Jam experience. Feel like starting with IJ would have been 100x cooler if I didn’t know beforehand. 100
    songs could have been guessed as an opener before IJ tonight. 
    Agreed. Dimi, why the heck are you looking at the set list before show?! Is it to mentally prepare yourself just in case they play “just breathe”?

He's not the only one, unless people magically stopped sharing them. In 2018 and prior, people would post them to the FB groups.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"