Options

Roe v Wade

Comments

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    tbergs said:
    Saw this today. From 2019.

She didn’t age nearly as much as he did.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,116
    Big protest today,

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/supreme-court-draws-abortion-rights-protesters-to-street-sitdown

it’s a six three world y’all, don’t waste yer time getting arrested. It’s settled law for at least  20 years now, thanks to whatever y’all did back in November 2016.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    CM189191 said:
    hope that protest vote was worth it
    another day
    another Supreme Court shit sandwich
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,608
    Big protest today,

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law-week/supreme-court-draws-abortion-rights-protesters-to-street-sitdown

it’s a six three world y’all, don’t waste yer time getting arrested. It’s settled law for at least  20 years now, thanks to whatever y’all did back in November 2016.
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    another day
    another Supreme Court shit sandwich

Did anyone bring a flamethrower?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    CM189191 said:
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,721
    Most of us here get.  Continual scolding does nothing to teach or encourage anyone to think differently.  Not that being angry isn't understandable.  It is.  But anger is an energy.  Use it creatively to create change.  Scolding is not creative and besides, no one listens to it anyway.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited July 2022
    Big protest today,

End the filibuster, pass a federal law, that goes to the Supreme Court too. That could backfire 

then they can rule on the legality of the procedure directly Vs roe being a constitutional right to privacy case.

at least with a state by state approach those should end up in state court.  I’m no lawyer but I’m thinking creating a federal law legalising abortion is exactly what the Supreme Court wants to happen. If they then define an embryo  to be a person, and that’s going to eliminate abortion rights in California since federal law trumps state law 

Either way I don’t  think this is done being litigated even in the most pro choice states. As soon as the supreme court can get another case I think they will. It’s going to take a constitutional amendment soon, not 60 senators 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    Most of us here get.  Continual scolding does nothing to teach or encourage anyone to think differently.  Not that being angry isn't understandable.  It is.  But anger is an energy.  Use it creatively to create change.  Scolding is not creative and besides, no one listens to it anyway.

The problem is, the only way to change this court is politically impossible. It would take adding judges, which is very unlikely. It’s possible if dems lose either house in Nov, this is the way it’s going to be for a long time. Maybe one day our great leaders will make us wear uniforms. We get a taste of Russian life, metaphorically speaking.

Yeah, it’s been an extremely tough week,  destroying the EPA, open guns on the streets of my state, allowing a publicly paid coach the right call players better people for participating in his to public prayers.  And today the court decided it will listen to an absurd conservative theory that will attempt to gain a stranglehold on allowing gerrymandered state legislatures the power to decide potentially all elections. Part of the anger is there are alot of people unwilling to see certain dangers. Also, It’s why independents seem like they’ll vote for someone like DeSantis and don’t see the dangers. It’s why a lot of Bernie voters thought trump would make a better president than Hilary. And now, Tolerance of an autocracy is really what is going to be needed, Bri.

Someday in the not too distant future, all the ribbons will tied and the supremacy clause will take care of everything for the Russians. Ahem, I meant republicans. That means when someone says “don’t worry, CA and NY allow the mothers life to be saved” they should be yelled at. Because the six are lurking. But we can’t yell peace is better.

The court, in the last week, made the majority of the AMT threads irrelevant, including climate change, roe, rigging elections, 1/6, all done. It’s a lot to digest. And there’s no reason to not believe this is the way it’s going to continue.
  • Options
    brianlux said:

The problem is, the only way to change this court is politically impossible. It would take adding judges, which is very unlikely. It’s possible if dems lose either house in Nov, this is the way it’s going to be for a long time. Maybe one day our great leaders will make us wear uniforms. We get a taste of Russian life, metaphorically speaking.

Yeah, it’s been an extremely tough week,  destroying the EPA, open guns on the streets of my state, allowing a publicly paid coach the right call players better people for participating in his to public prayers.  And today the court decided it will listen to an absurd conservative theory that will attempt to gain a stranglehold on allowing gerrymandered state legislatures the power to decide potentially all elections. Part of the anger is there are alot of people unwilling to see certain dangers. Also, It’s why independents seem like they’ll vote for someone like DeSantis and don’t see the dangers. It’s why a lot of Bernie voters thought trump would make a better president than Hilary. And now, Tolerance of an autocracy is really what is going to be needed, Bri.

Someday in the not too distant future, all the ribbons will tied and the supremacy clause will take care of everything for the Russians. Ahem, I meant republicans. That means when someone says “don’t worry, CA and NY allow the mothers life to be saved” they should be yelled at. Because the six are lurking. But we can’t yell peace is better.

The court, in the last week, made the majority of the AMT threads irrelevant, including climate change, roe, rigging elections, 1/6, all done. It’s a lot to digest. And there’s no reason to not believe this is the way it’s going to continue.

Yeah, Lerx, to put it bluntly, shit is getting fucked up in the U.S. 
    I'm certainly not saying we should not be angry, and I'm not saying we need to be overly polite, I just don't see any point in continually scolding people you know are either simply bating, or too thick to get it.  And besides, telling a fellow forum member to "eat a shit sandwich" is just not going to get anyone anywhere except maybe a time out, and then what good can one do?  When Trump won the election I told everyone on this forum who voted for him to go fuck themselves.  I could so easily have been granted a permanent ban here.  I felt so luck I wasn't banned, I gave myself a six-month time out, wasting half a years forth of dues.  Taught me a good lesson.  Now I use that anger energy constructively.  Fore example, you said:

"The court, in the last week, made the majority of the AMT threads irrelevant..."

For me, it's more than just the AMT threads I've been active on herear.  To me it's means that it feels like all of my involvement in environmental and social activism for that last nearly 45 years plus has gone down the toilet.  Yeah, I am more than pissed.  I don't know what I am.  Stunned, blind-sighted, discouraged, despondent, nearly hopeless.  I feel like to telling a lot of people to go fuck themselves, but better yet, it makes more sense for me to pitch in a little more and help the organizations that are going to need our help more than ever, including, among others, these amazing folks:

Sea Shepherd Conservation Society
    Wildlands Network
    Natural Resources Defense Council
    Union of Concerned Scientists
    Southern Poverty Law Center
    Planned Parenthood

And I'm not telling anyone what to do.  Not my job.  Just making suggestions. 

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Furthering my belief that corporations are better at taking care of people than our government, our CEO sent out an email to all our US offices today stating that we will reimburse employees for travel expenses for abortions, which are also covered by our benefit plan.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    dankind said:
    Furthering my belief that corporations are better at taking care of people than our government, our CEO sent out an email to all our US offices today stating that we will reimburse employees for travel expenses for abortions, which are also covered by our benefit plan.
    It’ll be interesting when they get sued by Texas citizens 

especially companies with operations in Texas 

and making it a crime for a pregnant woman to leave the state to seek medical treatment legal in another. It’s coming 
  • Options
    dankind said:

As cool as it is to hear your company doing that, within the next few terms the supremacy clause will probably make that impossible in the future, as a federal abortion ban is the next fight, and the middle and left have almost zero power. What the six wants, the six gets. Also, Corporations have zero power against the actions of the six, brought to us by many not choosing to see potential danger in balanced voting.
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

I'm certainly not saying we should not be angry, and I'm not saying we need to be overly polite, I just don't see any point in continually scolding people you know are either simply bating, or too thick to get it.  And besides, telling a fellow forum member to "eat a shit sandwich" is just not going to get anyone anywhere except maybe a time out, and then what good can one do?  When Trump won the election I told everyone on this forum who voted for him to go fuck themselves.  I could so easily have been granted a permanent ban here.  I felt so luck I wasn't banned, I gave myself a six-month time out, wasting half a years forth of dues.  Taught me a good lesson.  Now I use that anger energy constructively.  Fore example, you said:

"The court, in the last week, made the majority of the AMT threads irrelevant..."

For me, it's more than just the AMT threads I've been active on herear.  To me it's means that it feels like all of my involvement in environmental and social activism for that last nearly 45 years plus has gone down the toilet.  Yeah, I am more than pissed.  I don't know what I am.  Stunned, blind-sighted, discouraged, despondent, nearly hopeless.  I feel like to telling a lot of people to go fuck themselves, but better yet, it makes more sense for me to pitch in a little more and help the organizations that are going to need our help more than ever, including, among others, these amazing folks:

Wildlands Network
    Planned Parenthood

That’s a great list and I respect your positivity. Regarding the courts horrible climate change ruling, the hope is market forces made that decision irrelevant, so I have a little hope. As far as the public prayer ruling, I do not see what can stop the six. I want people to pray in churches, temples,etc., their homes, even on the sidelines of a football match. But on the fifty yard line supervised by the head coach and judging people based on participation, that’s a five alarm fire and it’s infuriating that many in the middle and mid left don’t see the danger. This religion train (which also leads to the Roe decision) is the train that’s rumbling out of control. Oh, and the voting rights/legislatures case to be heard later this year. That one would have given trump full power to overturn PA GA AZ WI.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,608
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Wildlands Network
    Planned Parenthood

That’s a great list and I respect your positivity. Regarding the courts horrible climate change ruling, the hope is market forces made that decision irrelevant, so I have a little hope. As far as the public prayer ruling, I do not see what can stop the six. I want people to pray in churches, temples,etc., their homes, even on the sidelines of a football match. But on the fifty yard line supervised by the head coach and judging people based on participation, that’s a five alarm fire and it’s infuriating that many in the middle and mid left don’t see the danger. This religion train (which also leads to the Roe decision) is the train that’s rumbling out of control. Oh, and the voting rights/legislatures case to be heard later this year. That one would have given trump full power to overturn PA GA AZ WI.
    Kelly Ann CONway and her ilk of evangelicals are trying to bring about the second coming. And they’ll keep trying.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Wildlands Network
    Planned Parenthood

The irony is that evil rides that train driven by ignorance and hatred. That train is going to hell and dragging everyone with it.  The question is, can it be stopped?

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Agreed, both (and probably by most of us here!)

• Options
    This case leaves me with a lot of questions.
    like, how do they determine the start of the pregnancy? I don’t know any method that I’d accurate within 3 days.
    Im assuming one of the reasons they went with a 6 week deadline is most adults would know they are pregnant by then. But a 10 year old very likely wouldn’t. And even if she did would probably be too afraid to come forward. Especially since statistically this would be rape by a family member.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,796
    edited July 2022
    mace1229 said:
    like, how do they determine the start of the pregnancy? I don’t know any method that I’d accurate within 3 days.
    Im assuming one of the reasons they went with a 6 week deadline is most adults would know they are pregnant by then. But a 10 year old very likely wouldn’t. And even if she did would probably be too afraid to come forward. Especially since statistically this would be rape by a family member.

as of the roe decision ohio has a complete ban, at least for now.
    so its doesnt matter when a woman who might know better or a 10 yr old who is clueless  gets pregnant.  none will be done in ohio.

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    mace1229 said:
    I’m not a woman but my understanding is you always start “being pregnant” at 4 weeks.  The date of the first day of your last period. 

When you had sex, when the egg was fertilised, and when it implanted are much later.  Doctors define actual pregnancy at implantation.  In theory you could have gotten pregnant yesterday and are already 4 weeks (or very close to it) 

A six week deadline is really a 2 week deadline at best, assuming you know immediately.  If you need 2 doctors appointments several days apart that then would give you probably less than a week under ideal circumstances 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

so its doesnt matter when a woman who might know better or a 10 yr old who is gets pregnant.  none will be done in ohio.

Second paragraph of the article linked:
    Hours after the Supreme Court action, the Buckeye state had outlawed any abortion after six weeks. Now this doctor had a 10-year-old patient in the office who was six weeks and three days pregnant.

And first sentence of the article you linked:
    Ohio’s six-week ban on abortion will remain in effect for now,

So it very much does matter when.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

so its doesnt matter when a woman who might know better or a 10 yr old who is gets pregnant.  none will be done in ohio.

Hours after the Supreme Court action, the Buckeye state had outlawed any abortion after six weeks. Now this doctor had a 10-year-old patient in the office who was six weeks and three days pregnant.
    They probably tracked her cycle. Her last period was 6 weeks and 3 days ago 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

Yeah but you don’t get pregnant the day of your last cycle, so that would be completely inaccurate. Seems like a really dumb way, can’t imagine that’s how they determine it.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

Yeah but you don’t get pregnant the day of your last cycle, so that would be completely inaccurate. Seems like a really dumb way, can’t imagine that’s how they determine it.
    It is though.  that’s why you are never 2 weeks pregnant 
    It starts at 4 weeks 
    For example, a fertilised egg may have implanted in your womb just 2 weeks ago, but if the first day of your last period was 4 weeks ago, this means you're officially four weeks pregnant

There is a time frame it takes sperm to fertilise an egg and a time frame for an egg to implant sometimes longer sometimes shorter.  I’m not sure how they can determine with those variables. Your last period is known and the baseline for counting 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

It starts at 4 weeks 
    For example, a fertilised egg may have implanted in your womb just 2 weeks ago, but if the first day of your last period was 4 weeks ago, this means you're officially four weeks pregnant

There is a time frame it takes sperm to fertilise an egg and a time frame for an egg to implant sometimes longer sometimes shorter.  I’m not sure how they can determine with those variables. Your last period is known and the baseline for counting 
    I’ve had 2 kids and never knew that’s how they determined it. For us they just measured the embryo in an ultrasound and based on the size they determined the pregnant timeline. 
    I just assumed it started at fertilization, not at the cycle? So when the egg is fertilized you’re considered 2 weeks pregnant? I never knew that.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

It starts at 4 weeks 

I’ve had 2 kids and never knew that’s how they determined it. For us they just measured the embryo in an ultrasound and based on the size they determined the pregnant timeline. 
    I just assumed it started at fertilization, not at the cycle? So when the egg is fertilized you’re considered 2 weeks pregnant? I never knew that.
    Hopefully we can get a woman to chime in.

my experience with 3 kids was always being confused when they said, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, etc.  the math never worked out exactly.

Had my kids not literally looked exactly like me, I might have had questions 😂

I do think later they can/do adjust based on measurements but that early on there isn’t anything to measure 

you are also getting into fertilisation vs implantation.  A doctor doesn’t officially consider a pregnancy to have occurred until implantation.  Hence the debate on the IUD and emergency contraceptives that prevent implantation.  A fertilised egg itself isn’t a pregnancy. It’s just fertilised 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

It starts at 4 weeks 

my experience with 3 kids was always being confused when they said, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, etc.  the math never worked out exactly.

I do think later they can/do adjust based on measurements but that early on there isn’t anything to measure 

you are also getting into fertilisation vs implantation.  A doctor doesn’t officially consider a pregnancy to have occurred until implantation.  Hence the debate on the IUD and emergency contraceptives that prevent implantation.  A fertilised egg itself isn’t a pregnancy. It’s just fertilised 
    Just did a Google search:

How is the length of pregnancy measured?

It sounds odd, but doctors measure the beginning of a pregnancy as being the first day of your last period. Why? They’re tracking the length of pregnancy using a nearly 200-year-old calculation called Naegele’s Rule, named after Franz Karl Naegele, the German obstetrician who is credited with creating it in the 1800s.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/18/parenting/abortion-six-weeks-pregnant.html

That seems very strange to me. You don’t conceive until a week or 2 after that. 

• Options
    edited July 2022
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:

It starts at 4 weeks 

Just did a Google search:

”How is the length of pregnancy measured?

It sounds odd, but doctors measure the beginning of a pregnancy as being the first day of your last period. Why? They’re tracking the length of pregnancy using a nearly 200-year-old calculation called Naegele’s Rule, named after Franz Karl Naegele, the German obstetrician who is credited with creating it in the 1800s.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/18/parenting/abortion-six-weeks-pregnant.html

That seems very strange to me. You don’t conceive until a week or 2 after that. 

Crazy right? With all the advanced technology we have today, that’s what we get

a six week Abortion ban sounds less reasonable now doesn’t it? Your average man says “six weeks is a long time”, but  it’s not