Options

European Leg 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,853
    on2legs said:
    Not a poster but a damn cool shirt!

Indeed! Wish though the image was on the front and not the back of the shirt.
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 255
    Berlin poster?
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 501

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Hoccapuk said:

Framing of the poster reminds me of the Santiago 2015 poster. Nice print and text but as usual, not sure about the main image. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    Kearn5y said:
    Hoccapuk said:

Framing of the poster reminds me of the Santiago 2015 poster. Nice print and text but as usual, not sure about the main image. 
    This is not for me....
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037
    Poster is a meh for me but the sticker is cool
  • Options

🤯🤯🤯 Super stoked to announce that I had the pleasure to create this limited - 3 color - screenprint for @pearljam . (Support @whitereaperusa )

The Poster will be available at their show tonight but I will release a limited run of signed and hand numbered posters this weekend. So stay tuned

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    Turns out my cousin is friends with the artist
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    Sticker is incredible and the poster is one of the better ones

At this point, just contract Price to do all of the merch lol
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    I wonder how much Price is paid for all the work on the stickers. It’s not like he can profit from AP stickers as if they were posters. I’ve read that the commission on the posters is laughably low, the artists make their money from the AP sales. 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    KM73780 said:

Poster and event shirt are excellent. Both sold out at the outside merch stand which was a bummer 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    I’m not sure they enforced the sticker and pin limit. They sold out in an hour which was just the time I got to the front so I unfortunately waited all that time and couldn’t get my one sticker and one pin. Silly really. I’ll try in the venue! If someone needs one I can try to grab ya one too! 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Tsurt made a comment on Instagram that due to some sort of Switzerland Import rules, there would be very limited merch outside of the show, and that most was being held back for inside of the venue.  He also says to buy it early and do not wait until the end of the show.
    Post edited by Weston1283 on
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
  • Options

• Options
    weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307
    Went by the Zurich outside merch line before and no one was in line. Too good to be true since everything Zurich related was gone.

Since we are told there’s limited quantities due to import restrictions, this unfortunately might be an eBay spend and rewarding some flipper for me sadly since I’d imagine the lines inside will be ludicrous. 
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,164
    edited June 2022
    i need that poster

also the pics of people trying on shirts, cmon u know the size....move along

thats the dumbest thing to deal with, and then when its their turn they are still undecided...like you couldnt get a good view 5 people back and the 20 minutes it takes to get to the cashier

christ
    Post edited by CROJAM95 on
  • Options
    Walked right into the venue and merch was open and flowing easily. Was able to get a sticker and pin. Plenty of Zurich related merch available, including the poster and show T shirt. I will note that the tubes have no caps so that might suck for some of y’all after the show if it’s storming. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    i need that poster

thats the dumbest thing to deal with, and then when its their turn they are still undecided...like you couldnt get a good view 5 people back and the 20 minutes it takes to get to the cashier

christ

Same. That poster rocks!

And yeah it's bs they are trying out the shirts there. I hope the merch workers are NOT putting those worn shirts back in the merch pile for other's to buy. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    Is it bad that i recognise  at least 3 people in that  line.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    https://www.facebook.com/202579136439623/posts/pfbid02sQxaDzv2jZaZT3x4iNNbbeB8xjeJ8hpwexYAq8Ane3si44eubcdf9KSAH4LiNRn5l/

@PearlJam played their Zurich show last night…and still pinching myself…I got to do the poster for it.

Huge thanks to @MrTsurt & @IanWilliamsArt for the opportunity.
    I’ve loved working with them on some of the merchandise lines the last few years…so was a real honour to get the call up to do my first Pearl Jam poster. Whenever I work on these projects it takes me back to fond memories of being a teenager…walking into the Horsham Town Hall for a Bluelight Disco…every second kid smoking…back when you could smoke inside & 16 was the legal age… Pearl Jam pumping over the PA….Crazy!!!

For those asking about purchasing an Artist Proof of the poster…I’ve just signed and numbered them…and they’re on their way back to the US. They’ll be available from @Conflux_Co in the coming weeks. I’ll post once we’ve confirmed a release date/time.

#PearlJam #EddieVedder#Dimboola #Horsham #Ballarat#vectorillustration #vectordesign #designinspiration #logoinspirations #illustration #vector #adobeillustrator #designprocess #illustrator #adobe #graphicdesigner #vintagedesign #typetopia #graphicdesignblg #TravisPrice
  • Options
    Conflux. Crap. Can kiss that one goodbye.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,887
    demetrios said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    i need that poster

christ

Same. That poster rocks!

And yeah it's bs they are trying out the shirts there. I hope the merch workers are NOT putting those worn shirts back in the merch pile for other's to buy. 
    It sucks to have to try on the shirts. But I have been stuck with a few women's shirts that fit they like are for children. I won't buy any women's shirt without trying it on first. Other women on this forum have expressed having the same experience. So, until they actually have the correct sizes for women we will have to keep trying them on.

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    GlowGirl said:
    demetrios said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    i need that poster

christ

Same. That poster rocks!

It sucks to have to try on the shirts. But I have been stuck with a few women's shirts that fit they like are for children. I won't buy any women's shirt without trying it on first. Other women on this forum have expressed having the same experience. So, until they actually have the correct sizes for women we will have to keep trying them on.

We weren’t allowed to put anything on in Berlin but I agree. Got an L for one shirt and for the sweatshirt M was too big 🤯
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 501

• Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Cool poster