Options

Alerts: 2022 - Camden - Fan to Fan drops

Comments

• Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 773
    edited September 2022
    sfabietti said:
    Unfortunately I can’t go tonight so I am putting my 2 in the fan to fan system now.  Section 202 Row Q.  Have a great show!
    You won't miss anything if you can't go tonight, the show is tomorrow.   :)
    @rey saving individuals from themselves since 2022..  :)
  • Options
    I have a pair in 202 row T I plan to list. PM to coordinate if anyone needs these. 
  • Options
    another pair of GA just came and went.. Did anyone here score?!
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 203, Row H just listed. Good Luc
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 200, Row Q just listed. Good Luc
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 202, Row Q just listed. Good Lu
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 202, Row R just listed. Good Lu
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,667
    danofun said:
    I had them carted...and somehow wasn't logged into my account so got the error message at checkout. I'm always logged in. I missed out on the standard drop of 102s multiple times the other night as well because tm thought I was a bot. So frustrating.
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 202, Row C just listed. Good Lu
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    I had them carted...and somehow wasn't logged into my account so got the error message at checkout. I'm always logged in. I missed out on the standard drop of 102s multiple times the other night as well because tm thought I was a bot. So frustrating.
    Brutal! With F2F, we've all entered bot status at one point or another... Expect many opportunities to land face value tickets over the next 30 hours. Gotta remain "So persistent in (our) ways."
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 201, Row P just listed. Good Luck!
  • Options
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Brutal! With F2F, we've all entered bot status at one point or another... Expect many opportunities to land face value tickets over the next 30 hours. Gotta remain "So persistent in (our) ways."
    Fortunately I have a pair already, so can't complain too much. I dont even want ga, but was going to try and trade them for something in 101-103. I have a feeling I'll be able to make that happen, but worried about eating the cost of my current pair if it's too late in the game. I'm prepared to do that for the right seats though. It'll be my wife's first PJ show, and who knows when we'll ever see them again.
  • Options
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Fortunately I have a pair already, so can't complain too much. I dont even want ga, but was going to try and trade them for something in 101-103. I have a feeling I'll be able to make that happen, but worried about eating the cost of my current pair if it's too late in the game. I'm prepared to do that for the right seats though. It'll be my wife's first PJ show, and who knows when we'll ever see them again.
    We haven't seen a F2F seat last longer than a minute since we started this thread in April. Barring another F2F "outage" like we saw prior to the Toronto show, you should easily unload your extra seats. Good luck in the quest, I like your chances too. Let's pack the pavilion! 
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 202, Row V just listed. Good Luck!
  • Options
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    We haven't seen a F2F seat last longer than a minute since we started this thread in April. Barring another F2F "outage" like we saw prior to the Toronto show, you should easily unload your extra seats. Good luck in the quest, I like your chances too. Let's pack the pavilion! 
    I'm just thinking there will be another unload of standard tickets tomorrow...and possibly a f2f 'glitch'
  • Options
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    I'm just thinking there will be another unload of standard tickets tomorrow...and possibly a f2f 'glitch'
    Get the verified fan code ready.
  • Options
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Yeah, I have a code...that being said, the standards released in 102 Saturday night were just standard and didn't require a code. We'll see. Also what was odd, it blocked me from buying those at the time, but allowed me to cart f2f tickets. I'm ready for this to be over! Too stressful.
  • Options
    Just listed 2x Lawn seats on F2F
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Options
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Yeah, I have a code...that being said, the standards released in 102 Saturday night were just standard and didn't require a code. We'll see. Also what was odd, it blocked me from buying those at the time, but allowed me to cart f2f tickets. I'm ready for this to be over! Too stressful.
    I've really enjoyed the hunt. That being said, the frustrations of the dreaded error message I could do without.. They released a few seats for the MSG show as verified fan at various points during the 36 hours leading up to the show. The standard release the other day for Camden was very much unexpected and I completely missed it. With F2F I at least feel like there's a chance of landing a face-value seat. Finding tickets MSG and now Denver has been a real challenge!
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! 2 seats in Sec 102, Row V just listed. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Wow, just got beat on 102 row V. Fuck! I hate this.
  • Options
    danofun said:
    @Lifted any luck?!

• Options
    Is it normal that there has perpetually been lawn tickets available under 1 ticket yet it always says another fan beat you to the ticket?

Since the lawn tickets have been available for days I assumed that was my failsafe but now I can never actually claim one.
  • Options
    (2) Sec 202, Row T,  Going up
  • Options
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    I had verified fan code when they first went on sale, was I supposed to keep that for this or do we get a new one somewhere
  • Options
    danofun said:
    danofun said:
    @Lifted any luck?!

See above post. Lol....im about to head to Philly soon for dinner and a show, so im probably going to have to halt my attempts until tomorrow. My wife is getting annoyed with me for 'ticketing'. If anyone is dropping 101-103, pm me please!
  • Options
    CA225323 said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    Lifted said:
    danofun said:
    I had verified fan code when they first went on sale, was I supposed to keep that for this or do we get a new one somewhere
    Same code. You would have received and email stating you were "Verified." Then you would have received a text message with the code. Believe it was 3/28/2022
  • Options
    danofun said:
    Same code. You would have received and email stating you were "Verified." Then you would have received a text message with the code. Believe it was 3/28/2022
    Thanks! Just looked through my email, while I thought I had the VF code, turns out I was shut out of verified fan for this one...although I just had tickets in my basket that it seemed the only reason I didn't get them was somebody else was quicker, there was no need to put in a code. I already have lawn seats, just trying to figure out if I should continue to waste my time trying to upgrade or if I need the code.
  • Options
    CA225323 said:
    danofun said:
    Thanks! Just looked through my email, while I thought I had the VF code, turns out I was shut out of verified fan for this one...although I just had tickets in my basket that it seemed the only reason I didn't get them was somebody else was quicker, there was no need to put in a code. I already have lawn seats, just trying to figure out if I should continue to waste my time trying to upgrade or if I need the code.
    Yeah the Fan to Fan tickets do not require a code. If, and that a big if, TM releases additional verified fan seats for Camden you'd need your code. THey've don so for a few other stops on this tour. Good luck!
  • Options
    ML19599ML19599 Maryland Posts: 24
    Missed another set of Pits