Options

Alerts: 2022 - Camden - Fan to Fan drops

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    My man @danofun is going to actually have to work today.  sorry bud.

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    I think I'm going to have F2F withdrawal today! I love this community, creating this thread to help us get in the building and upgrade our tickets! Shoutout to @danofun! Had a blast last night, thanks all! Now back to work...
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    What an incredible night!  Thanks to @SHZA!  We had awesome seats for one of my favorite set lists ever! (Aren’t they all?) sad it’s over but still feel like I’m in it somehow. @danofun thx for the thread! 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 739
    mcgruff10 said:
    My man @danofun is going to actually have to work today.  sorry bud.

dgater said:
    I think I'm going to have F2F withdrawal today! I love this community, creating this thread to help us get in the building and upgrade our tickets! Shoutout to @danofun! Had a blast last night, thanks all! Now back to work...
    ha! Not even work will take the post-show smiles off of our faces... Cheers!
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    I bought two tickets on Vivid Seats but will not be convinced they are legit until they are scanned. If anyone is at the venue and looking for tickets, I will post here to meet up at a gate for my spares. Not going all the way to Camden to not have the Vivid seats not work so keeping my originals for now (section 203 row L)
    How does vivid seats work? They have a burner TM account and just give it to you?
    tickets were sent via a TM verified-ticket.com account and downloaded into my Google Wallet. But, I'm still skeptical. 

Not sure how that works with that TM account but I do know a small amount of people around me could not use their tickets that were in their wallet and had to log into their TM account so beware of that. I had no issues with the wallet. The only other thing to be aware of too is that if you are not the first person to get into the building with that ticket it will not allow you in so if you are worried show up at doors open imo. 
    That's exactly why i'm keeping my original pair. If anyone is out near the gate looking for tickets i can let them know to walk with me and if my Vivid tickets work, they can have my other pair. 
    Did the tickets from Vivid work? @Along the Way
    Nope. They are processing the refund for me though. Thankful for keeping my original seats.
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    danofun said:
    We opened this thread in hopes of getting as many 10 clubber in the pavilion as possible. If you made it, that was quite a treat! The energy was undeniable. Until next time!!
    Amazing job! Thank you!
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063
    Great thread and great people on this board. You all Helped me get to the pit with my friends for what may be one of my last pit (rail)experiences.  Life is way busier now and it’s getting harder and harder to make days like yesterday fall into place.  It was a wonderful day, awesome show, shared with so many friends, new and old.  
    Few photos from the rail taken with my iPhone 13 pro.  
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,870

Awesome spending the day in line with you. Amazing photos. That security guy was funny.

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,428
    Unfortunately most people prob will lose out selling their lawn particularly. Can’t get tickets into carts. I check just to see what happens 
    Yeah, my Lawn Ticket didn't sell. 

Still, that show was worth the extra money I spent.
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Unfortunately most people prob will lose out selling their lawn particularly. Can’t get tickets into carts. I check just to see what happens 
    Yeah, my Lawn Ticket didn't sell. 

Still, that show was worth the extra money I spent.
    Yup, my friend had a single lawn he sold instantly like 2 weeks ago. Listed the other single 3 days before show and it never sold. But other friends had lawn pairs that sold within an hour day before show. 
  • Options
    DROP ALERT! This evening, we'll have the opportunity to relive that magical night in Camden. Cheers! https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/music
  • Options
    It's Camden poster release hour. This feels familiar...