Ticket issue. Any suggestions appreciated.

jen.ryanjen.ryan Posts: 339
edited April 2022 in The Porch
We got tix for Vegas. 
Got first email saying we got tix. 
Got 2nd email saying we would get another email week of 3/28 with specifics. 
Card charged. 
Never got anything else. 
Nothing to claim tix. Nothing in Ticketmaster. 
I have emailed ten  club with no response.  I sent the “contact us form” for help on Sunday. Still nothing. And nobody answers phone when I call. 

Anyone have any suggestions? A back door way too reach someone at ten club?  

Stressing a bit since we are almost a month of no responses.  We have airfare and hotel already booked.  

Thanks for any help any of you fine people can offer.  

Cheers

Rb
1992 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/4/ (Lollapalooza)
1996 - Buffalo NY 10/1
1998 - New York (MSG) 9/11
2000 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/27/
2006 - New York (Ed Sullivan Theater) 5/4, Albany NY 5/12, Boston MA 5/24
2008 - Hartford CT 6/27 Mansfield MA 6/28
2010 - Hartford CT 5/15/10, New York (MSG) 5/21/10
2013 - WRIGLEY! 7/21 Worcester MA 10/16, Hartford CT 10/25
2015 - Philly 4/28, Philly 4/29, Fenway 8/5
Eddie Solo
Boston Opera House 8/2/08, Albany Palace Theatre 6/9/09

Comments

• cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 
    I have emailed ten  club with no response.  I sent the “contact us form” for help on Sunday. Still nothing. And nobody answers phone when I call. 

Stressing a bit since we are almost a month of no responses.  We have airfare and hotel already booked.  

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,520
    did you check your spam folder for your email account?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,124
    If I remember correctly, I received one email telling me I won and that I would hear back during the week of 3/28, and a second email telling me to claim the tickets. There weren't two emails and then a third with the link to claim. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • jen.ryanjen.ryan Posts: 339
    This is the 2nd email we got.   Says confirmed. But nothing else.  Nothing in spam.  Am missing something?

All eligible requests have been processed, the results of your request are listed below. 

What Happens Next?
    If we were unable to fulfill your ticket request, no further action is required. Your card has not been charged. If your request was confirmed, check your inbox for a separate email from us with further instructions.

Additional tickets will be made available during the Verified Fan Presale on Tuesday, March 29. 

For the latest news and updates about Pearl Jam’s North American Tour, visit pearljam.com.

Still Have Questions?
    Visit our FAQ for more information, or reply to this email.

Your Request Summary

MAY 20

Fri • 7:30 PM

Las Vegas, NV 

MGM Grand Garden Arena 

Confirmed

1996 - Buffalo NY 10/1
    Eddie Solo

cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 

I waited 4+ weeks to post anything trying to figure it out and exhaust all options.   Hoped for help. Not complaints and sarcasm
    1996 - Buffalo NY 10/1
    Eddie Solo

• CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    edited April 2022
    jen.ryan said:
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 

I waited 4+ weeks to post anything trying to figure it out and exhaust all options.   Hoped for help. Not complaints and sarcasm
    I think/hope this poster was being sympathetic.  There's been more than few other cases where people got tickets and they they mysteriously disappeared or were changed.  It's beyond ridiculous to not have any communication from TM about this. 

Hopefully it's an easy fix and you get it situated. 
    Post edited by CantKeepmedown on
    jen.ryan said:
    This is the 2nd email we got.   Says confirmed. But nothing else.  Nothing in spam.  Am missing something?

All eligible requests have been processed, the results of your request are listed below. 

What Happens Next?
    If we were unable to fulfill your ticket request, no further action is required. Your card has not been charged. If your request was confirmed, check your inbox for a separate email from us with further instructions.

Additional tickets will be made available during the Verified Fan Presale on Tuesday, March 29. 

For the latest news and updates about Pearl Jam’s North American Tour, visit pearljam.com.

Still Have Questions?

Your Request Summary

MAY 20

Las Vegas, NV 

MGM Grand Garden Arena 

Confirmed

Sorry - you are right. There were three. I forgot about the confirmed/unfulfilled email. There was an email after this with a link to claim your tickets. Sucks that this is happening. Keep after Ticketmaster and 10c. Someone has to respond and make this right. 

• dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    On SUN I got a reminder email from TM to claim my tickets; thought I had previously.  Clicked on the link while on a chromebook, got error.  Had to "claim" on my phone.
    jen.ryan said:
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 

I think/hope this poster was being sympathetic.  There's been more than few other cases where people got tickets and they they mysteriously disappeared or were changed.  It's beyond ridiculous to not have any communication from TM about this. 

Hopefully it's an easy fix and you get it situated. 
    if so I truly apologize to the original poster  -it didnt read that way to me but obviously I'm frustrated.
    1996 - Buffalo NY 10/1
    Eddie Solo

jen.ryan said:
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 

I 100% was being serious. The circumstances around the tickets for this tour are comical and sad all in one.  TM/10c/PJ are all to blame. The only help I can provide is to not give up. Many have been swindled, taken advantage of, or flat out dismissed with real concerns. It's a sad state of PJ this go around. 
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 

I 100% was being serious. The circumstances around the tickets for this tour are comical and sad all in one.  TM/10c/PJ are all to blame. The only help I can provide is to not give up. Many have been swindled, taken advantage of, or flat out dismissed with real concerns. It's a sad state of PJ this go around. 
    I'm sorry for taking it wrong.  It sucks for sure
    1996 - Buffalo NY 10/1
    Eddie Solo

jen.ryan said:
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 

I'm sorry for taking it wrong.  It sucks for sure
    Fingers crossed for you!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    jen.ryan said:

What Happens Next?

Still Have Questions?

Your Request Summary

MAY 20

Las Vegas, NV 

MGM Grand Garden Arena 

Confirmed

I really hope you get this straightened out. A few people have posted similar issues. However this wasn’t the second email. This was what you saw when you clicked on my requests. The second email had the subject “You‘ve Scored Tickets to Pearl Jam For (city). Then it had your receipt number and how much they charged your credit card for. And then the other information about claiming your tickets. At the bottom was an itemized credit card charge. Then the third email was the claim tickets one. Did you ever get the  second email with your receipt number? If so, that can help them find your order. I really hope you can resolve this. There have been quite a few issues. 
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 965
    list your tickets for sale above face value, guarantee SEA will yell at you. Then you can respond directly and get their attention. 
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,787
    GlowGirl said:
    jen.ryan said:

What Happens Next?

Still Have Questions?

Your Request Summary

MAY 20

Las Vegas, NV 

MGM Grand Garden Arena 

Confirmed

I really hope you get this straightened out. A few people have posted similar issues. However this wasn’t the second email. This was what you saw when you clicked on my requests. The second email had the subject “You‘ve Scored Tickets to Pearl Jam For (city). Then it had your receipt number and how much they charged your credit card for. And then the other information about claiming your tickets. At the bottom was an itemized credit card charge. Then the third email was the claim tickets one. Did you ever get the  second email with your receipt number? If so, that can help them find your order. I really hope you can resolve this. There have been quite a few issues. 

Agree, that does look like the email that confirmed your registration for the verified sale.  Strange that the card was charged and no further emails.
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    There are 3 emails if you had completed the process for Tenclub Tickets.

Email # 1 - Thank You For Sumbitting Your Request (comes from 

Ticketstoday - a Ticketmaster company <tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com>

Email # 2 - You've Scored Pearl Jam Ticets for xxx (comes from

Ticketstoday - a Ticketmaster company <tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com>

Email # 3 - Your Ticketmaster order #-#####/xy# for Pearl Jam (via Ticketstoday) (comes from

Ticketmaster <customer_support@orders.ticketmaster.com>

The final email is claiming your tickets to put into your ticketmaster account. 

His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• A friend who won Vegas said her "claim" email came in on 3/29. (My Hamilton & Camden claim emails came in on 3/25 & 3/27) You probably already know this; the first two emails notifying that you won tix come from TicketsToday, the "claim" email comes from Ticketmaster. 

Hope you get this sorted quickly.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    Is it me or is it absolutely insane TM forces the buyer to “claim” tickets? Just deliver the damn tickets TM that you were paid for.

A communication to BBB may help. But TM is probably to big to care
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    Absolute worst case scenario you can file a chargeback on your CC to get your money back. Document all conversation / emails with TM support.

I know that's not the answer you want, you want your tickets, but worst case scenario you will get your money back. 
    edited April 2022
    There were actually four emails altogether for the 10c lottery (NOT Verified Fan)

Thank You For Submitting Your Ticket Request

You've Scored Pearl Jam Tickets for...

An Update on Your Ticket Request for Pearl Jam

Your Ticketmaster Order...

The first is your confirmation you entered, the second told you that won, the third everyone who successfully entered should have gotten and included the confirmed/unfulfilled language, and the fourth gave you the link to claim your tickets. 
    Post edited by JimmyV on

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    JimmyV said:
    There were actually four emails altogether for the 10c lottery (NOT Verified Fan)

The first is your confirmation you entered, the second told you that won, the third everyone got and included the confirmed/unfulfilled language, and the fourth gave you the link to claim your tickets. 
    So are these oh shit threads all user error? 
    www.cluthelee.com
    JimmyV said:

The first is your confirmation you entered, the second told you that won, the third everyone got and included the confirmed/unfulfilled language, and the fourth gave you the link to claim your tickets. 
    So are these oh shit threads all user error? 
    Not if someone was charged but never given a link to claim their tickets. 

edited April 2022
    DEGBTI said:
    list your tickets for sale above face value, guarantee SEA will yell at you. Then you can respond directly and get their attention. 
    I love this! 
    Post edited by cmalisze on
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,662
    JimmyV said:

The first is your confirmation you entered, the second told you that won, the third everyone who successfully entered should have gotten and included the confirmed/unfulfilled language, and the fourth gave you the link to claim your tickets. 

This weekend we rock Portland
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    JimmyV said:

the "an update" is not of any significance if you got the "you've scored" but yes there could be four if you won.

But if you lost you didn't get the You've scored or Your Order.

The an Update went to everyone, winners and losers.  

His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    JimmyV said:

Right. Forgot about that third one. That did come after the one that told us if we won. So it looks like the OP didn't get the 2nd or 4th email. Strange.

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,890
    JBob87 said:
    Absolute worst case scenario you can file a chargeback on your CC to get your money back. Document all conversation / emails with TM support.

I know that's not the answer you want, you want your tickets, but worst case scenario you will get your money back. 
    Be careful with chargebacks.  TM can retaliate by voiding other tickets in your account.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • smile6680smile6680 Posts: 378
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 
    what does this mean. Honest question.
  • edoconedocon Posts: 324
    I had overlooked the Claim Tickets email in my spam folder initially for the Vegas show. I don't recall having to acknowledge receipt of the tickets for the original 2020 sale. It seems like they just appeared in my TM account after the drawing. It makes no sense this round for the consumer to have this extra hurdle to receive tickets for which they already paid and a bit shady of TM to institute this. It's almost like they're scheming to sell the same tickets multiple times.
    I don't remember exactly how it worked in 2020, but there does have to be some mechanism after the lottery is complete to deliver 10c tickets. Maybe they could just appear in our accounts, I don't know, but because seating assignments are based on seniority they will always have to come after the sale is complete.