Ticket issue. Any suggestions appreciated.

2»

Comments

• mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    JimmyV said:
    I don't remember exactly how it worked in 2020, but there does have to be some mechanism after the lottery is complete to deliver 10c tickets. Maybe they could just appear in our accounts, I don't know, but because seating assignments are based on seniority they will always have to come after the sale is complete. 

In 2020 we got an email with a link to view our tickets (on the left in the image below). For the original poster, you should have gotten an email that looks like the right side of this image.

"I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    edited April 2022
    smile6680 said:
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Got first email saying we got tix. 
    Got 2nd email saying we would get another email week of 3/28 with specifics. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 
    Nothing to claim tix. Nothing in Ticketmaster. 
    I have emailed ten  club with no response.  I sent the “contact us form” for help on Sunday. Still nothing. And nobody answers phone when I call. 

Anyone have any suggestions? A back door way too reach someone at ten club?  

Stressing a bit since we are almost a month of no responses.  We have airfare and hotel already booked.  

Thanks for any help any of you fine people can offer.  

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 
    what does this mean. Honest question.
    There have been several instances of fans here with horror stories of their ticket mishaps from what seems to be an error by TM with no accountability. It's unfortunate.  
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Is there any update on the OPs status?  This is a damn shame, having trip booked etc.  OP, is it possible you may have accidentally deleted the email; I would do a search of your entire email.  Also, do you have an active TM account?  Is it possible there is another email associated with it??? Just trying to provide options for checking elsewhere.  Hope it all works out.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,934
    I wonder why make people claim tickets at all? Why not just drop them into your Ticketmaster account once you won? When I buy tickets in a regular TM sale I don’t have to claim them.  They just end up in my account. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,124
    We all get a million emails a day. Ticketmaster could and should be sending regular reminders to people who haven't claimed their tickets. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    JimmyV said:
    We all get a million emails a day. Ticketmaster could and should be sending regular reminders to people who haven't claimed their tickets. 
    Wonder if the reason for all of this is Ticketstoday vs TM
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    Wonder if the reason for all of this is Ticketstoday vs TM
    Maybe. My working conspiracy theory is that because tickets can't be assigned until after a 10c sale for seniority purposes, TM has identified another point of resistance it can exploit. Much like delaying fan to fan for as long as possible. 

Or not. Maybe everyone who hasn't claimed tickets will get a reminder to do so. 

• drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    Ugh, guys, can I hop in on this thread? I’m having a similar issue and would love some reassurance/suggestions. I won tickets to Nashville in the original 2020 drawing. Card charged, confirmation email, the whole deal. Now I don’t see them in any account (10c or TM). I’ve reached out to both 10c and TM multiple times over the last month with no response. What am I missing? 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 
    I have emailed ten  club with no response.  I sent the “contact us form” for help on Sunday. Still nothing. And nobody answers phone when I call. 

Stressing a bit since we are almost a month of no responses.  We have airfare and hotel already booked.  

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 
    Hey 👋 @cmalisze!! Good to see ya!!
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,521
    drummer1 said:
    Ugh, guys, can I hop in on this thread? I’m having a similar issue and would love some reassurance/suggestions. I won tickets to Nashville in the original 2020 drawing. Card charged, confirmation email, the whole deal. Now I don’t see them in any account (10c or TM). I’ve reached out to both 10c and TM multiple times over the last month with no response. What am I missing? 
    First I’d do a search in email for TM, PJ or tickets today, you never know if an email gets buried in spam folder.

then I’d file a complaint on BBB for both TM and tickets today (same parent company but two complaints better than none). Seems complaints at these links do sometimes get a reply. If you want to get wild you can even consider issuing a third complaint with the other party involved, but I’d never ever post that link because their BBB record is spotless.

drummer1 said:
    First I’d do a search in email for TM, PJ or tickets today, you never know if an email gets buried in spam folder.

then I’d file a complaint on BBB for both TM and tickets today (same parent company but two complaints better than none). Seems complaints at these links do sometimes get a reply. If you want to get wild you can even consider issuing a third complaint with the other party involved, but I’d never ever post that link because their BBB record is spotless.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions! I’ll look at doing all of this! 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    drummer1 said:
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 
    Good to be seen! How are you?!?!
  • nalyd61nalyd61 Posts: 722
    Same thing happened to my friend for Nashville. Both TM and 10c have said sorry both nothing they can do. 
    I have a feeling they over sold. 

drummer1 said:

cmalisze said:
    drummer1 said:
    cmalisze said:
    jen.ryan said:
    We got tix for Vegas. 
    Card charged. 
    Never got anything else. 

Cheers

Rb
    Not another one! 
    Good to be seen! How are you?!?!
    Doing great!!! 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • jen.ryanjen.ryan Posts: 339
    UPDATE!  Finally resolution.  I kept calling, messaging etc - got nowhere -  finally got someone in the merch dept who was AWESOME - not his job but helped me out - said he would reach out to appropriate people and should hear within a "reasonable time"  .   Didnt know what to expect but few days later got message that I should hear from TM soon -  2 days later got email to CLAIM TICKETS!    woohoo!
    Floor B row M     not shabby.    would LOVE GA or something on side super close to stage vs being on floor as both wife and I are 5'7" so floor can suck with anyone infront of us who is taller....and doesnt take much to be taller - ha 
    But at least I am in.  Thanks to all for the suggestions.
    1992 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/4/ (Lollapalooza)
    1996 - Buffalo NY 10/1
    1998 - New York (MSG) 9/11
    2000 - Saratoga Springs NY 8/27/
    2006 - New York (Ed Sullivan Theater) 5/4, Albany NY 5/12, Boston MA 5/24
    2008 - Hartford CT 6/27 Mansfield MA 6/28
    2010 - Hartford CT 5/15/10, New York (MSG) 5/21/10
    2013 - WRIGLEY! 7/21 Worcester MA 10/16, Hartford CT 10/25
    2015 - Philly 4/28, Philly 4/29, Fenway 8/5
    Eddie Solo
    Boston Opera House 8/2/08, Albany Palace Theatre 6/9/09

jen.ryan said:
    UPDATE!  Finally resolution.  I kept calling, messaging etc - got nowhere -  finally got someone in the merch dept who was AWESOME - not his job but helped me out - said he would reach out to appropriate people and should hear within a "reasonable time"  .   Didnt know what to expect but few days later got message that I should hear from TM soon -  2 days later got email to CLAIM TICKETS!    woohoo!
    Floor B row M     not shabby.    would LOVE GA or something on side super close to stage vs being on floor as both wife and I are 5'7" so floor can suck with anyone infront of us who is taller....and doesnt take much to be taller - ha 
    Great news. Enjoy the show. 

• JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    jen.ryan said:
    That's amazing resolution IMO. Thanks for sharing.
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    edited April 2022
    jen.ryan said:

Great news!

If you want to spend the time, you can always spend some time on F2F and see if you can snag different seats. I did that in 2020 for both Baltimore and St Louis - got tickets that got me in the door, and was able to "upgrade" to better sight lines, then sell the originals.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."