Options

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    zanette13zanette13 New Hampshire Posts: 67
    Tried for it! Thanks for the heads up @MakeUSmile!! Keeping the faith
    5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 9/26/15, 4/11/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/6/22, 5/7/22, 5/9/22, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 9/17/22
    8/2/08, 6/16/11, 9/24/17, 2/3/22, 2/4/22
    11/4/16
  • Options
    crashing88crashing88 Posts: 209
    edited May 2022
    PJNB said:
    jagerweis said:
    I’m still in stunned disbelief but I just pulled a single MSG floor ticket for 109!!!
    Wow I did not think they would be dropping face this far out for MSG. Nice grab
    I thought there was no F2F for MSG?
    Post edited by crashing88 on
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,522
    PJNB said:
    jagerweis said:
    I’m still in stunned disbelief but I just pulled a single MSG floor ticket for 109!!!
    I thought there was to F2F for MSG?
    Sounds like it was a standard ticket not F2F 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,208
    edited May 2022
    PJNB said:
    jagerweis said:
    I'm pretty sure there isn't. I just checked mine. There is no sell button to put them on F2F. There is only a transfer button. Maybe they got it off Stubhub or it was transferred from someone else. I am not sure if 109 is referring to the price they paid or the section, but section 109 is not on the floor at MSG.
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,069
    zanette13 said:
    Tried for it! Thanks for the heads up @MakeUSmile!! Keeping the faith
    keep refreshing. they have been popping up. good luck and enjoy the show. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    I might be dropping a single GA for tonight. Decision could come as late as 6:45. Will post here before/if I do. 
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    PJNB said:
    jagerweis said:
    I think this is similar to the singles that popped up for Canadian shows... TM trying to sell off single / orphan seats. Keep an eye out everywhere :)
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    edited May 2022
    huge Center Floor Drop for this evening in LA. Funny when I saw them in 2013 in LA I sat on the floor in the same center- and bought day of show 
  • Options
    huge Center Floor Drop for this evening in LA. Funny when I saw them in 2013 in LA I sat on the floor in the same center- and bought day of show 
    Wow wtf is this shit. They held back more than half of H until 2 hours before the show? What the fuck were those tickets being held for? Production holds get released a few days to a week before, so it can't be that. Some of the ticketing decisions on this tour are just straight up perplexing.
  • Options
    ClownofThornsClownofThorns Posts: 165

I feel like there's a glitch. The seat map is all funky. And does Section H even have rows 20+? Is the soundboard smaller so they stuck in more chairs?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,050

I feel like there's a glitch. The seat map is all funky. And does Section H even have rows 20+? Is the soundboard smaller so they stuck in more chairs?
    Thats what it looks like to me with the soundboard. C is overlapping H on the map. Instead of moving back the soundboard on the diagram they just overlapped seats. 
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,069

i think they added more rows? i was in and went to look at these when you posted. They weren't showing up and that single Fan to fan pink dot was one of the last rows of H. I went out and back in and Now there are 7-8 rows full of available seats. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    PJNB said:
    jagerweis said:
    Sounds like it was a standard ticket not F2F 
    Ah okay. Got it.
  • Options

i think they added more rows? i was in and went to look at these when you posted. They weren't showing up and that single Fan to fan pink dot was one of the last rows of H. I went out and back in and Now there are 7-8 rows full of available seats. 
    Right. Seems strange. Those people might be sitting ON the soundboard. 
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    PJNB said:
    jagerweis said:
    I'm pretty sure there isn't. I just checked mine. There is no sell button to put them on F2F. There is only a transfer button. Maybe they got it off Stubhub or it was transferred from someone else. I am not sure if 109 is referring to the price they paid or the section, but section 109 is not on the floor at MSG.
    Oh okay.
  • Options
    CFO93CFO93 Posts: 158

Has to be that, smaller sound board than expected.
    Several dozen tickets in front of the sound board at $108 each don't magically appear just a few hours ahead of start time.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    euchrid said:
    PJNB said:
    jagerweis said:
    I think this is similar to the singles that popped up for Canadian shows... TM trying to sell off single / orphan seats. Keep an eye out everywhere :)
    Interesting. Will keep at it, thanks!
    Post edited by crashing88 on
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Thats what it looks like to me with the soundboard. C is overlapping H on the map. Instead of moving back the soundboard on the diagram they just overlapped seats. 
    I like that it took them until 5:00 the day of the show to figure that out!!
  • Options
    CFO93 said:

Several dozen tickets in front of the sound board at $108 each don't magically appear just a few hours ahead of start time.
    The seat map for tomorrow's show is different than tonight's show. Shows a much smaller "mix" section. 
  • Options

they set up the sound board and had room for more rows - so they added them and selling them, its a Day of thing. 
  • Options

they set up the sound board and had room for more rows - so they added them and selling them, its a Day of thing. 
    Makes sense. Because if there were seats ON the soundboard, TM would definitely list those as premium. 
  • Options

Makes sense. Because if there were seats ON the soundboard, TM would definitely list those as premium. 
    Haha
  • Options
    CFO93CFO93 Posts: 158
    Single in Sec D Row 4 up for LA 2
  • Options
    CFO93 said:

The seat map for tomorrow's show is different than tonight's show. Shows a much smaller "mix" section. 
    Watch for Sat to add those seats to on-sale. also look at All the shows moving forward have large MIX areas = I would not be surprised if day of those areas get more rows,.... would be a great day of score.. esp Vegas and Oak
  • Options
    zanette13, just messaged you, happy to coordinate a pit drop for tonight for you. Text me I sent you my #

If there's somebody who has a pit for tomorrow they can no longer use and is willing to coordinate with me, I would be so immensely grateful :)
  • Options
    andrew.meeposandrew.meepos Posts: 71
    edited May 2022
    Most of H Row 1 and G Row 1 for tonight just popped up for face value.....what in the world is the deal with ticketing on this tour! Some head scratching shit going on!
  • Options
    They just dropped some at the front of H if anyone is look for a pretty good last-minute seat. 
  • Options
    Most of H Row 1 and G Row 1 for tonight just popped up for face value.....what in the world is the deal with ticketing on this tour! Some head scratching shit going on!
    You and I were typing at the same time. Head-scratching indeed. I'm seeing seats slightly better than mine, but I can't upgrade now. 
  • Options
    They just dropped some at the front of H if anyone is look for a pretty good last-minute seat. 
    refresh - they are the back of H. Sound board setup and more space for more seats.. 
  • Options
    ABOUT TO DROP A PIT TICKET FOR TONIGHT WILL POST WHEN IT'S LIVE
This discussion has been closed.