Options

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,066
    JimmyV said:
    Man that health advisory box is a pain in the ass. 
    Dont refresh. Just switch between 1 or 2 tickets or best vs lowest.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,002
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    Genius! Thanks man. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,536
    Wow...LA1 just dropped a ton of premium on the floor. I'm in section F, 10C tix,  can't imagine people paying those prices. But you never know in LA. It's just sad cause it shows how many tix available to these shows; locals should score on day of or day before when no one has bought these 
  • Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    edited April 2022
    Just put up a single Vegas section 12 row M for $139.35. 

Also available....

Post edited by Mikemzl91 on
  • Options
    stanudesstanudes Baltimore Posts: 117
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is exactly what I’ve been doing. 
    And I adjust it so I only see F2F tickets. 
    Just keep switching back and forth. 
  • Options
    Mikemzl91 said:

Also available....

Dear god. 

• Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,249
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    Genius! Thanks man. 

You can also switch from best available to lowest price... or I think you can just keep clicking on best seats. 

You might also just keep clicking on the grey GA area if you are searching for just GA... its gray and every time is says "GA NO seats" or what ever- if GA pop up you click the area and you got em 

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    Genius! Thanks man. 

You can also switch from best available to lowest price... or I think you can just keep clicking on best seats. 

You might also just keep clicking on the grey GA area if you are searching for just GA... its gray and every time is says "GA NO seats" or what ever- if GA pop up you click the area and you got em 

Good point but from what I saw on a trial run for San Diego seats they popped up on the right bar well before the map. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    There's a set of 4 together for LA1 section 132. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Mikemzl91 said:

Also available....

Dear god. 
    I refuse to believe someone paid for that and TM is to blame for fucking around with the price by accident or not. 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,297
    edited April 2022
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    Mikemzl91 said:

Also available....

Dear god. 
    I refuse to believe someone paid for that and TM is to blame for fucking around with the price by accident or not. 
    Even if that seat came with free hookers and blow, it wouldn't be worth it.
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,249
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    Genius! Thanks man. 

Good point but from what I saw on a trial run for San Diego seats they popped up on the right bar well before the map. 
    yes I have seen that too... youre right, keep clicking
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 635
    JojoRice said:
    Anyone getting an error message when they try to purchase tickets?  I keep getting a pop up that says "Sorry, Something Went Wrong.  An unexpected error has occurred.  Please try again later.  Error code: U533".
    I think that message is the new version of "someone else got 'em."  I just got this error message, after I carted a pair, but waited quite a while to complete the purchase.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    GW2553GW2553 AMORICA Posts: 69
    What's the deal with those Nashville seats Sec 325 Row D?

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,521
    I found I couldn’t pay with any stored credit card for F2F but PayPal worked which was fine.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 635
    I found I couldn’t pay with any stored credit card for F2F but PayPal worked which was fine.  
    Good tip.  I'll try that next time I cart something I want.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    EC52468EC52468 Posts: 12
    The Pit is all gray for Glendale...does that mean there will be no exchange tickets ever??  I need 1.
  • Options
    EC52468 said:
    The Pit is all gray for Glendale...does that mean there will be no exchange tickets ever??  I need 1.
    It is only greyed out since there are none available at this time. They pop up and go fast. 
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,750
    EC52468 said:
    It just means there aren't any right now
  • Options
    Was about to ask if Denver wasn't open before remembering it's the same as MSG. 

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,679
    Heads up that St. Louis has a "Standing Room Only" ticket that may seem like a GA ticket, however it is actually a 300 level standing area behind the stage.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    GW2553 said:

Theyre real, and back up. Buy them if you want them...maybe try using the app. I had them a click away... just to see if it would work. It was acting up at first until I went to the app.
  • Options
    Heads up that St. Louis has a "Standing Room Only" ticket that may seem like a GA ticket, however it is actually a 300 level standing area behind the stage.
    Yeah, I almost grabbed that pair earlier in a frantic rush. Thankfully, it didn't let me cart right away and I soon realized where they actually were.
  • Options
    GW2553GW2553 AMORICA Posts: 69
    Lifted said:
    GW2553 said:

Theyre real, and back up. Buy them if you want them...maybe try using the app. I had them a click away... just to see if it would work. It was acting up at first until I went to the app.
    They've been there and gone all morning

• Options
    GW2553 said:
    Lifted said:
    GW2553 said:

They've been doing that since around 5p yesterday. Many have tried, none have succeeded.
  • Options
    GW2553 said:
    Lifted said:
    GW2553 said:

I know...people probably doing what I did....but as far as I was able to get with them, I can't imagine you couldn't complete the purchase.
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 444
    If real it is seriously fucked up that someone paid thousands for some of these seats and now cant even unload at a loss...wouldn't be surprised if people hurriedly clicked through in Verified Fan without even focusing on the price. Yes that's on them but still, that's fucked up. 
  • Options
    Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    Must be the golden tickets to the chocolate factory!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    Mikemzl91 said:

Also available....

Dear god. 
    Even if that seat came with free hookers and blow, it wouldn't be worth it.

• Options
    Lifted said:
    GW2553 said:
    Lifted said:
    GW2553 said:

I know...people probably doing what I did....but as far as I was able to get with them, I can't imagine you couldn't complete the purchase.
    I haven't tried to buy them since I already have better seats. But multiple ppl have said they get an error message when they try to pay.
This discussion has been closed.