Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• I’ve seen a few pair of STL face value lower bowl seats go up today. 
  • I'm missing everything that comes up in Nashville and it's making me grumpy!

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Anyone know how a trade would work (seats for GA)?

Is it possible with that separate entrance and all?
  • Edved007Edved007 Posts: 1,033
    still searching for a single Toronto GA to join my 3 friends, a heads up would be appreciated if anyone is going to post one by chance!
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    I have a Nashville  pair in 107 that I would try and trade for St.Louis GA if anyone is interested. Would have to coordinate a time.
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,464
    Just saw sweet nashville ones come and go..I was too late 
  • Anyone else get the 1099 tax email when selling through F2F? Wondering if it’s a scam email or not
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    Lukeat911 said:
    Anyone else get the 1099 tax email when selling through F2F? Wondering if it’s a scam email or not
    I got one. It is not a scam.

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    Lukeat911 said:
    Anyone else get the 1099 tax email when selling through F2F? Wondering if it’s a scam email or not
    You can search threads, but the short version is selling more than $600 of tickets will require resale sites (StubHub/TM/etc) to report it. It's a little weird with F2F since you aren't making a profit, so just remember to keep receipts of your ticket purchases & sales (emails, TM account history, etc) to make sure you have the records come tax time.
  • Posting two in section 204 momentarily.
  • JeffPJeffP Posts: 82
    JeffP said:
    Gonna post a single Toronto reserved floor soon

if anyone reading has a Camden 100s or pit to trade 1st LMK asap
    It’s live
    10/1/96 Buffalo, 9/11/98 MSG, 9/13/98 Hartford, 8/30/00 Great Woods, 9/29/04 Boston
  • MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,665
    For those who have been to shows already this tour, does the option to "transfer tickets" ever become available as we approach the show?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    MG79478 said:
    For those who have been to shows already this tour, does the option to "transfer tickets" ever become available as we approach the show?
    Only msg & Denver 
  • I have an extra pair of section 310 row 12s for the show tomorrow night in Toronto  - I'm looking to get rid of (at face of course) - can someone tell me the best way to do that? I will be at the show so no problem to scan on my phone but not sure if there is a way to send them to a buyer in advance as the email I got today about the show said no exchange? HELPPPPPP please I don't want these tix to go to waste but also would like to not lose on them. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,425
    Ariel007 said:
    I have an extra pair of section 310 row 12s for the show tomorrow night in Toronto  - I'm looking to get rid of (at face of course) - can someone tell me the best way to do that? I will be at the show so no problem to scan on my phone but not sure if there is a way to send them to a buyer in advance as the email I got today about the show said no exchange? HELPPPPPP please I don't want these tix to go to waste but also would like to not lose on them. 
    Either find another fan and walk in with them or click the sell button and sell them on ticketmaster for face 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    edited September 2022
    Just listed a Toronto single - section 118, row 25. Face Value. Go get it!!!
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    According to FB, a few TO GAs just flew off.  Anyone score?
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Toronto single right in front of the soundboard in the center section - I'm posting momentarily 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    Red Lukin said:
    Anyone know how a trade would work (seats for GA)?

Is it possible with that separate entrance and all?
    Trade phones 
  • PJNB said:
    Ariel007 said:
    I have an extra pair of section 310 row 12s for the show tomorrow night in Toronto  - I'm looking to get rid of (at face of course) - can someone tell me the best way to do that? I will be at the show so no problem to scan on my phone but not sure if there is a way to send them to a buyer in advance as the email I got today about the show said no exchange? HELPPPPPP please I don't want these tix to go to waste but also would like to not lose on them. 
    Either find another fan and walk in with them or click the sell button and sell them on ticketmaster for face 
    Thanks - how can I sell them on TM when the email said no transfers - how would I get them to the other party? 
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    Ariel007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Ariel007 said:
    Thanks - how can I sell them on TM when the email said no transfers - how would I get them to the other party? 

You can sell them, you just can't transfer them
  • Jumb0 said:
    Ariel007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Ariel007 said:

That is such a perfect statement.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Jumb0 said:
    Ariel007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Ariel007 said:

You can sell them, you just can't transfer themRatherStarved said:
    Jumb0 said:
    Ariel007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Ariel007 said:

How do you sell them and not transfer to the buyer? Would I meet them there and scan them in? Any detail you can provide I would appreciate.
    Ariel007 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    Ariel007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Ariel007 said:

Jumb0 said:
    Ariel007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Ariel007 said:

How do you sell them and not transfer to the buyer? Would I meet them there and scan them in? Any detail you can provide I would appreciate.

You put them up on Fan 2 Fan. Someone buys them and they get the tickets. You have no control over who buys them.
  • Jumb0 said:
    Ariel007 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    Ariel007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Ariel007 said:

Jumb0 said:
    Ariel007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Ariel007 said:

You put them up on Fan 2 Fan. Someone buys them and they get the tickets. You have no control over who buys them.
    I don't mind that just want to confirm they transfer to the other person that way? 
    Ariel007 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    Ariel007 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    Ariel007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Ariel007 said:

Jumb0 said:
    Ariel007 said:
    PJNB said:
    Ariel007 said:

I don't mind that just want to confirm they transfer to the other person that way? 

Yes
  • 2 GA’s just now for TO.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Just listed 2 for tomorrow Toronto show sec 310 row 12 seats 3 and 4
  • Has anyone gotten an error message when trying to sell tickets? I keep getting “unable to create listing at this time”. This happened to me a couple weeks ago as well, next morning had no problem
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • Two Section 111 in Nashville available.
This discussion has been closed.