• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    jstu39 said:
    PB11041 said:
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    jstu39 said:
    I can’t understand the ticket gripes surrounding this tour

All of the added shows had almost 100% 10c success rate

People are failing to realize that the rescheduled shows were literally a lottery of very, very few tickets that someone else gave up over the last 2 years.  The lottery for every show not Camden, Vegas, Fresno and Sacramento happened 2 years ago

How hard is that to understand?

I don’t think the success rate was anywhere close to 100% for Vegas. I lost out and I know 4 others. My group was 0 for 5 for Vegas. But I also haven’t posted a complaint as it was clearly stated it was a lottery, and I lost. I won Phoenix in 2020. That’s the way it goes. 
    The lottery or Verified Fan?
    People were getting Vegas reserved seating in their 5th spot. Either they went all GA only or something got messed up with 5 people which I highly doubt. 
    Everyone I know that put in for Vegas won Vegas.  3 won GA and 3 won reserved.  We all put in for best available.  I think 0 for 5 means they did not submit correctly.  
    Everyone submitted correctly.  Lol. I know a lot of people messed up the lottery but the people I know are 10Club veterans who have done this process several times over the years. I know my request was GA only, and I think most others were as well. Knowing they added premium seating caused hesitation for seated tickets, and based on where fan club members are seated I am glad I did not choose best available. Again, I did not complain about the lottery results. Over the years I’ve won some and I’ve lost some. That’s what a lottery is. 
    Weston was saying 100% when taking into account reserved seating as a selection for 10C lotto. GA is limited of course. 
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    jstu39 said:
    PB11041 said:
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    jstu39 said:

People are failing to realize that the rescheduled shows were literally a lottery of very, very few tickets that someone else gave up over the last 2 years.  The lottery for every show not Camden, Vegas, Fresno and Sacramento happened 2 years ago

I don’t think the success rate was anywhere close to 100% for Vegas. I lost out and I know 4 others. My group was 0 for 5 for Vegas. But I also haven’t posted a complaint as it was clearly stated it was a lottery, and I lost. I won Phoenix in 2020. That’s the way it goes. 
    People were getting Vegas reserved seating in their 5th spot. Either they went all GA only or something got messed up with 5 people which I highly doubt. 
    Everyone I know that put in for Vegas won Vegas.  3 won GA and 3 won reserved.  We all put in for best available.  I think 0 for 5 means they did not submit correctly.  
    Everyone submitted correctly.  Lol. I know a lot of people messed up the lottery but the people I know are 10Club veterans who have done this process several times over the years. I know my request was GA only, and I think most others were as well. Knowing they added premium seating caused hesitation for seated tickets, and based on where fan club members are seated I am glad I did not choose best available. Again, I did not complain about the lottery results. Over the years I’ve won some and I’ve lost some. That’s what a lottery is. 
    I wish more people had this attitude, especially the "GA or bust" folk.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    jstu39 said:
    PB11041 said:
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    jstu39 said:

No one said you were complaining, but in totality all of the post and comments about the lottery process, that are piece meal data points of incomplete information paint a picture that is largely inconsistent with actual results.  

Of all these 5 who selected Vegas, all 5 had the selection as GA only and the Vegas show was their first choice ranked show?  Just odds wise it doesn't jive.

Also they had premium seating in the 2020 draw too.  It came after verified fan, not at same time and they were labeled Vitalogy Foundation tickets.   

The only show that seems to have some conflicting seats results that I have seen is Camden.  Everyone is where they would expect to be especially for shows that had already sold a bunch of TC tickets in 2020.

His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652