I'm Done

Comments

• wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    NEweather said:
    joseph33 said:
    I miss the good old days of waiting in line at a ticketmaster outlet or venue office to get hard tickets.
         oh the anxiety i used to get . or there were people in line, then the store would give out numbers, like a lottery- and that would mess up the established line of ticket purchasers, when said store featured a Bass Ticket outlet
    How bout the time when we all had to pick up our 10c tickets at will call the day of the show? 10C has done such an amazing job streamlining this process and doing everything they can to get reasonably priced tickets in the hands of true fans.  
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,610
    PJ_Soul said:
    joseph33 said:
    I miss the good old days of waiting in line at a ticketmaster outlet or venue office to get hard tickets.

Most of us have jobs and stuff now though, and no longer have the time for that.
    People had jobs back then too.  
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    wsimon74 said:
    NEweather said:
    joseph33 said:
         oh the anxiety i used to get . or there were people in line, then the store would give out numbers, like a lottery- and that would mess up the established line of ticket purchasers, when said store featured a Bass Ticket outlet
    How bout the time when we all had to pick up our 10c tickets at will call the day of the show? 10C has done such an amazing job streamlining this process and doing everything they can to get reasonably priced tickets in the hands of true fans.  
    I actually liked that, opening that envelope was like Christmas morning, especially if you lucked out with one of the lottery rows.
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    mattcoz said:
    wsimon74 said:
    NEweather said:
    joseph33 said:
    I actually liked that, opening that envelope was like Christmas morning, especially if you lucked out with one of the lottery rows.
    Very True!!  
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    mattcoz said:
    wsimon74 said:
    NEweather said:
    joseph33 said:

Yeah, it would have been amazing at Fenway 2018 to open my envelope and see "Turf A2 Row 2", though I wouldn't have had time to make my Thank You sign.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    I actually enjoyed the process of sending in the index cards and getting money orders.  Those were fun.  It was such an ordeal, but they almost ALWAYS were able to secure you tix.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • joseph33 said:
    Damone!!!! Is that you?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,189
    I’m done trying for tickets but not given up my membership I’ll keep it for that last tour! It’ll happen they will call it quits at some point I’m hoping to catch them on that tour 🤣🤣🤣
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • on2legs said:
    The butthurt posts are bad. The cuckold ones are even worse.

You seem to have a fetish for the word cuckold.  You might be posting on the wrong website.
    Or maybe his wife is making him watch her post on this website.....
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    on2legs said:

You seem to have a fetish for the word cuckold.  You might be posting on the wrong website.
    … While he peeks through the opening in the closet door 
  • I'm not reading a single comment.....no you aren't OP.
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • wiscojamwiscojam Posts: 343
    mattcoz said:
    wsimon74 said:
    NEweather said:
    joseph33 said:
    One of my best PJ memories. 
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    on2legs said:

… While he peeks through the opening in the closet door 
    https://youtu.be/8pXEkHrDTmE
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,520
    Have you guys though about flying to California instead of buying platinum tickets.  I'm looking at the Oakland shows and there's so many tickets left.  Boatload of platinum's (the closer ones) and so much in the upper deck for verified fan.

Flights to California might be cheaper than dealing with East Coast dates?
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Zod said:
    Have you guys though about flying to California instead of buying platinum tickets.  I'm looking at the Oakland shows and there's so many tickets left.  Boatload of platinum's (the closer ones) and so much in the upper deck for verified fan.

Flights to California might be cheaper than dealing with East Coast dates?
    You throwing in hotel costs, for those who wouldn't have to stay in hotels for east coast shows?  Let me know, that might change the calculation... ;)
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    So many California shows, some of which are selling exactly as expected. Such a weird choice. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • edoconedocon Posts: 324
    JimmyV said:
    So many California shows, some of which are selling exactly as expected. Such a weird choice. 
    Theory: they had to line-up shows that were within an hour or so flight to Los Angeles so they can wrap up the album with Andrew Watt at the pace Eddie promised (to the band).
  • NEweatherNEweather Posts: 519
    wsimon74 said:
    NEweather said:
    joseph33 said:
            I agree about the amazing job the 10C has done & the amazing access they have provided +++. A game-changer- cuz in my perceptions, in my small world- Pearl Jam tickets have been a challenge to get, cuz it seemed to me back in the day and for a long time, they always SOLD OUT rather quick
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,837
    on2legs said:

I like to watch these threads.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,935
    Lol
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    on2legs said:
    Lol

www.cluthelee.com
  • jstu39jstu39 Posts: 145
    I can’t understand the ticket gripes surrounding this tour

All of the added shows had almost 100% 10c success rate

People are failing to realize that the rescheduled shows were literally a lottery of very, very few tickets that someone else gave up over the last 2 years.  The lottery for every show not Camden, Vegas, Fresno and Sacramento happened 2 years ago

How hard is that to understand?

I don’t think the success rate was anywhere close to 100% for Vegas. I lost out and I know 4 others. My group was 0 for 5 for Vegas. But I also haven’t posted a complaint as it was clearly stated it was a lottery, and I lost. I won Phoenix in 2020. That’s the way it goes. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    jstu39 said:

People are failing to realize that the rescheduled shows were literally a lottery of very, very few tickets that someone else gave up over the last 2 years.  The lottery for every show not Camden, Vegas, Fresno and Sacramento happened 2 years ago

I don’t think the success rate was anywhere close to 100% for Vegas. I lost out and I know 4 others. My group was 0 for 5 for Vegas. But I also haven’t posted a complaint as it was clearly stated it was a lottery, and I lost. I won Phoenix in 2020. That’s the way it goes. 
    The lottery or Verified Fan?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    JimmyV said:
    jstu39 said:

People were getting Vegas reserved seating in their 5th spot. Either they went all GA only or something got messed up with 5 people which I highly doubt. 
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    I’m done trying for tickets but not given up my membership I’ll keep it for that last tour! It’ll happen they will call it quits at some point I’m hoping to catch them on that tour 🤣🤣🤣
    After all the musicians we've lost over the past few years, I'm not taking anything for granted that there will be another tour.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,392
    OP, looks like there are a few tickets available for fresno and sacramento, you should head there to see them.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    jstu39 said:

People were getting Vegas reserved seating in their 5th spot. Either they went all GA only or something got messed up with 5 people which I highly doubt. 
    Everyone I know that put in for Vegas won Vegas.  3 won GA and 3 won reserved.  We all put in for best available.  I think 0 for 5 means they did not submit correctly.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

JimmyV said:
    jstu39 said:

PJ lottery. Requests unfulfilled.  
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    jstu39 said:
    JimmyV said:
    jstu39 said:

PJ lottery. Requests unfulfilled.  
    GA only? 
    PB11041 said:
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    jstu39 said:

Everyone I know that put in for Vegas won Vegas.  3 won GA and 3 won reserved.  We all put in for best available.  I think 0 for 5 means they did not submit correctly.  
    Everyone submitted correctly.  Lol. I know a lot of people messed up the lottery but the people I know are 10Club veterans who have done this process several times over the years. I know my request was GA only, and I think most others were as well. Knowing they added premium seating caused hesitation for seated tickets, and based on where fan club members are seated I am glad I did not choose best available. Again, I did not complain about the lottery results. Over the years I’ve won some and I’ve lost some. That’s what a lottery is.