A Strongly Worded Letter to Pearl Jam

2»

Comments

• Jammers, :) I’m not stirring the shitpot, just having fun talking with fans.  Wouldn’t we all love some less produced, raw, dirty riffs right about now? Like glorified G, satan’s bed, present tense, ummmmm.  Anyway, open with pendulum. That all.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 654
    May need to warm up the teleprompter in future years
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 654
    They opened with Pendulum a fair bit on their last tour, incl a show i saw 2018 Prague.  I'm feeling a bit nostalgic for Binaural at the moment.  Would love to see a Nothing as it Seems or Sleight of Hand opener.  They have opened with Of the Girl a lot, but not these 2 slow burners, which I think would also be good openers.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,987
    Jammers, :) I’m not stirring the shitpot, just having fun talking with fans.  Wouldn’t we all love some less produced, raw, dirty riffs right about now? Like glorified G, satan’s bed, present tense, ummmmm.  Anyway, open with pendulum. That all.
    yep. Seems like they are heading down the pop route. That's what the kidz are doing these days. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,190
    lol lol yeah like the band would ever listen to posters on this forum! I trust the band to make music that they feel good about, if you want Present tense sounding songs go put on the album and listen to it! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,500
    lol lol yeah like the band would ever listen to posters on this forum! I trust the band to make music that they feel good about, if you want Present tense sounding songs go put on the album and listen to it! 
    I agree
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • smile6680smile6680 Posts: 378
    Jammers, :) I’m not stirring the shitpot, just having fun talking with fans.  Wouldn’t we all love some less produced, raw, dirty riffs right about now? Like glorified G, satan’s bed, present tense, ummmmm.  Anyway, open with pendulum. That all.
    yes
  • Personally… I’ll take as much “weird shit” as they can record!